Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. (1167 Views)

Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th / This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by ofegge73(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nairalanders,as I write,I am in shock.
My Sister travelled back to Abuja,with God is good motors yesterday morning,and we couldn't reach her till this minute.
we got a call from G.I.G.M customer care informing that my Sister was involved in a bus robbery,and was kidnapped as well as two female corpers.
Efforts to get more info failed,as the customer care staff of G.I.G,M who called initially to inform us,was all very evasive and declined to speak with us in detail,even to let us have access to the manifest,so we could speak with other passengers who were on the bus,was denied.
we only just got to find out this evening from one of their customer care staff ,at the Iyana Ipaja terminus,where my sister boarded ,who initially debunked the info ,after she made series of calls to her colleagues in abuja,apparently she had no info on the incident since yesterday evening,until we approached their Iyana Ipaja terminus, that was how she got to find out that in fact ,there was a robbery and kidnap of my sister and two other female corpers as they got into Abuja,and the kidnappers were requesting a ransom.
,we gathered,they were trying to conceal the fact that a ransom was demanded from the transport operator by the kidnappers.
please,house any useful suggestions? I need sound advice.
thanks.
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by Olu317(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
The spot they were kidnapped is the place to begin the search.
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by Sirpluv: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seun please lets help find her
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by Flexherbal(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Report the case to the police
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by bentlywills(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Call the police '

I wish her a safe comeback
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by thorpido(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry about your situation.

Get to the police and make a report.Copy the IG on twitter and other social media handles.

I pray she is released without harm.
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heyaa sorry...ask Google...he will tell you what to do
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by yomi007k(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
shocked

Na wa ooo.

God keep us safe ds yuletide period .
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by hedonistic: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
This is too bad. The mods should move this to the front page so that it would he given more publicity and so that we can get more information about how the event occurred. This will help the relevant authorities do the needful and rescue the victims as soon as possible.
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by Adeevah(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
MMM...

January 14
Count down
19days!
Re: My Sister,was Kidnapped Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
I wish her a safe return.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries To Explain Why He Killed His Mother - Highly Graphic Video / Road Safety Harass Us With A Sick Child / See Photo Of Thieves Nabbed At Fatetanke Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.