Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? (109512 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / Never Try This Prank In Nigeria / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by FLYFIRE(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
They will kill him soon if he continues with these "pranks". The other day one of them was behaving weird speaking arabic & generally behaving like a terrorist bomber. Delta Airlines forced him down & now he is making trouble & claims he was speaking to his mother.
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh!!! My God grin
Hahaha!!!

It's expensive but it's damn very very funny...

Mehn!!! I've never laffed dis much this year I must say.

Life Is so precious nobody wants to die. My MB really burned but it was worth it.

walai i just realise say laf fit kii peson! shocked shocked

the laf just carry me dey go i dey try to stop am e no gree! i don nearly kpai! shocked shocked
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Cletus77(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
My belle see play na!!!
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
The joke is too expensive. See someone almost got hit by a car and see some people jumping inside water. The joke is too expensive
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by dragonking3: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
This video is enough evidence that everyone is afraid of Muslims and their terrorists tendencies. Once you dress like a Muslim, you are already a terrorist..fact.

1 Like

Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
I am laughing my eyes out but men this is way too expensive. He almost got decked several times.
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Viktor1983(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
importexpert:
i was just checking through facebook and saw this bomb prank video. my question is that is such joke not too expensive? my second question is that if the guy that is trowing the bomb is your friend but you do not know he has planned such an expensive joke, while others are running will you run with them? nairalanders please lets have your answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12izdBTcBGo

A very expensive joke, but it mirrors the reality of folks heading to meet 72 virgins and the fears of the rest of the world
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by folasayolyn(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg he is showing that in us we all stereotype unconsciously. tell me if you are in a bus and a Muslim man with his beard receives a phone call speaks in his language and among them says bomb probably in a sentence you won't find you way down. or if a lady in a burka( or what ever the full regalia) is called leave her bag on the floor beside you in brt you won't call her back. it's sad but not all Muslims are terrorists. not all hausas/fulani boko haram. not a Muslim or hausa
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Guy, yesterday I folo my gf go park, as she enter na him wan Aboki come with black shade going to same destination with dir jalamia, guy I observe d guy wella cos I suspect am straight but after I see hear him yarns well I cm dey a bit convinced say dis one na Olobe, him no go fit do anything lol but they r always a suspect
dragonking3:
This video is enough evidence that everyone is afraid of Muslims and their terrorists tendencies. Once you dress like a Muslim, you are already a terrorist..fact.
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Shamzy59(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lolz. D one wey i love pass na when him from balcony drop bag for one guy body *e just fit am*. No time for time grin
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by uvalued(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin maybe

Is this not the same guy that got kicked out of a plane "delta line" when he tried to play a prank.
he later played the race card calling the management of the plane racist.
On a second note, he is perpetuating the stereotype that all Muslims are terrorists.
this is what makes it an expensive joke angry angry
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by dragonking3: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Guy, yesterday I folo my gf go park, as she enter na him wan Aboki come with black shade going to same destination with dir jalamia, guy I observe d guy wella cos I suspect am straight but after I see hear him yarns well I cm dey a bit convinced say dis one na Olobe, him no go fit do anything lol but they r always a suspect
They have turned themselves to shameful suspects. Enter airplane make one Muslim man shout Allah Akbar, Omo everywhere go scatter. No body wan die
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:
Playing on the Arab stereotype as terrorists?..=*Yeah that's too far, he could have gotten his biţchass shot., if I had a gun, I would pull it several times on him.

If he tries that prank in the US, especially in the south, where the 2nd amendment right reigns supreme, then he's a goner. Its hilarious tho.
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Collins0609(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cant stop laughing
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by osomegbe(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very very expensive. People can really get hurt
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by adepa(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
I love Jalas bomb video pranks.. The joke might be expensive but sometimes they get to suffer too, they get to be arrested and also, they also take part in social responsibility where they donate to the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Blonchilli(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
I've laughed my eyes off. Haven't seen the one he would tie the bag to the victims. That guy wicked sha
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Mille: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin maybe

Is this not the same guy that got kicked out of a plane "delta line" when he tried to play a prank.
he later played the race card calling the management of the plane racist.
On a second note, he is perpetuating the stereotype that all Muslims are terrorists.

Madam, the prank has been online for quite a while now. The pranksters are both Australian and they are brothers also and I must tell you that have both been shot by someone they tried to prank, arrested and jailed for sometimes by the Australian police.

About the Guy, his name is Adam Saleh, a popular youtuber. I do watch his videos on YouTube and I must say he is such an amazing guy and for him to have 'played the race card' as you said, the situation on the plane must have been something else but these things (sterotypes) do happen.

Last time I was at Istanbul airport to board a plane. After going through the scanner, they saw my green passport, it says 'Nigerian'. They had to call me back and tell me to go through the scanner 3 more times. What do you call that?
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Kyllahmc(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
If He was a muslem hell yea i would run... If He was a christian i would grab the bomb bag and scream... "hoho its a prank biiitches"
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ar swear! I'v never laugh this hard before..... Very very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by janejive(f): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
l loved it.
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by WriteousDavid(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Although it's verily hilarious.. but it's damaging to the reputation of the Islamic regalia and to imagery of Islam too..u become a suspected threat merely wearing a jalabia... I love Moslems because I am a Christian..merry Christmas fellow nairalanders
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by flowjoe: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
lmao.. absolutely hilarious, i was literally crying & rolling on my bed as i watched dis
fuckn. savage cheesy grin
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by dhameelare(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'm sweating right now. Laff wan kill me
Re: Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? by booksrite(f): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
adepa:
I love Jalas bomb video pranks.. The joke might be expensive but sometimes they get to suffer too, they get to be arrested and also, they also take part in social responsibility where they donate to the poor.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Oladee, Boy On The Viral 'crying Head Sticker' Explains What Happened / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.