Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (36893 Views)

How All Fools Day ( April Fool) Came Into Existence.see Pix / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / Woli Agba - Watch Dele Prank His Father - Woli Agba Latest Comedy Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by muckross(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2018
A white man prank his son of getting him an apple phone for easter.

But unfortunately, it turns out to be april fool prank as the item inside the phone box is an apple. The son reaction will make you laugh out loud.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/april-fools-day-father-get-his-son.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Uyiii: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2018
all I see is a new meme added to the NL industrycheesy

nevertheless, let's imagine this was done to a 9ja kid, be sure he's gonna break all the crates of egg in the kitchen, spill all the milks and complement his revenge with urinating on his dad's bed.

Nor use 9ja kids do rough play o, April fool nor dey reach dah one;

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by PheezyLee(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Agbaya lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by LabUdegbe(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
muckross:

But unfortunately, it turns out to be april fool prank as the item inside the phone box is an apple. The son reaction will make you laugh out loud.

Source:

Heiiii!!! E get luck say na white pikin.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by tstx(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Funny..

Checkout my Signature for more "Hilariously Epic" April Fools Prank

3 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by AuntyAmope(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Meme loading.

When Bambam’s church members sight her acting holy holy

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
The look on the boy's face after he discovered the prank.

5 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
And I was unfortunate to prank somebody April fool today.

The thing pain me sha..

1 Like

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by princegospel: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol grin tongue But on a serious note the papa no try at all cry just see how he kill the innocent boy vibes grin grin

6 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Cladez(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
No wonder they are far away from us.A child of this age knows what an iphone is and might even be able to operate it while a child of his age in Nigeria don't know what a calculator is.

I REST MY CASE

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin

But its not funny if u r d boy o...
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by BruncleZuma: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Op, your English is going to get you into trouble one of these days...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by xtophy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
The change we expected vs The change we are feeling

4 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Try it with Rukewe... You'll know the difference between home and abroad
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Get the idea... Apple is apple

☣ ☠
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Seandisputed(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
E get wetin dem no dey use play na
Na this kind thing person fit use lose him left ear

1 Like

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by benedictac(f): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Pavore9: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
See face! cheesy
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
And on that day a realist was born
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by eleojo23: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Olukat(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pranks on children isn't good
They may just see you as a failed Dad
Silly move
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by pembisco(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dullards like buhari would have thought that was some real apple phone even after opening the package. smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by hensben(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
AccessME:
And I was unfortunate to prank somebody April fool today.

The thing pain me sha..

5 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by micgray100(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
WHITE MAN FOR YOU
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by danduj(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Savage dad grin

16 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
muckross:

Source:

if na me b the boy I swear I no go talk to my Dad again not until he buys me the original iPhone.

2 Likes

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Roland17(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Uyiii:
all I see is a new meme added to the NL industrycheesy

nevertheless, let's imagine this was done to a 9ja kid, be sure he's gonna break all the crates of egg in the kitchen, spill all the milks and complement his revenge with urinating on his dad's bed.

Nor use 9ja kids do rough play o, April fool nor dey reach dah one;

E be like say you no collect back hand, loose slap or firm stare wen dey reset behavior when you small?

If anything the behavior you described above is tenable in the west than in Naija.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by lovelylad: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
all i see is the boy getting hurt deep down

1 Like

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by BabatCargo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol,this april fool of a thing has caused a lot of emotional/psychological problems to thé people being fooled

Ship your goods from USA $4.5/kg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.