Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... (2215 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by otemanuduno: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Don't worry op, he's currently in prison for his crimes against humanity
And for crying out loud, he is currently in a spiritually cage for the eyes of Africans to start opening.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by MrMontella(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2016
DeSepiero:
Surprisingly, I had no qualms with bible stories like this one... Smh
thats the bible for you...

And a christian will believe this book is the source of virtue!

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by MrMontella(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
What gives life but it is barbaric for him to take the life he gave

an employer gives a job to a well qualified employee who is in dire need of one and needs the money...on the first day of resumption he starts abusing his employee...after 21 days...
He sacks the employee for no reason..

And then gives the employee an envelope telling him his salary is in it....
The employee opens the envelope and see pieces of paper in it...and the employer starts laughing..and uses security to send the employee out of his office...and tells him to never near his office again...

The employee keeps on coming back begging for his salary and keeps on being disgraced by the employee....and then the employer employes him back...and after 21 days..repeats the cycle...

Yes...the employer can give jobs and take it back when he wants and is a good employer...the best job-giver in the market..

No matter how cruel,,unjust and psychotic his actions will be...

His zombies(some employees) will still defend him/his actions

mtcheew!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by MrMontella(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2016
4kings:
The Lord giveth and taketh life, who are you to question his Will.
wink

grin grin grin

and he couldnt do it swiftly...

He had to torture the little innocent kid..dragged the sickness for a full week...before squeezing the little life left out of the child..

And Yet you'll tell me christians believe they are serving a mentally stable being?

He needs to come down to earth again...
We have good mental homes here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by MrMontella(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Don't worry op, he's currently in prison for his crimes against humanity
who put hiim in prison?

He needs to be in an asylum!

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by randomperson: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Another st.upid comment. As long as the killing is not justifiable, it's murder. So tell me, what's the justification... What crime was the baby being killed for. Or did god kill the baby in self- defense??
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Kingebukasblog and 4everGod will justify the cruelest acts as long as it was committed by God.
How can you be said to be moral or even good, when you subscribe to that kind of mentality.
And yet you guys claim atheists are evil

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by jonbellion(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Lennycool:
Kingebukasblog and 4everGod will justify the cruelest acts as long as it was committed by God.
How can you be said to be moral or even good, when you subscribe to that kind of mentality.
And yet you guys claim atheists are evil

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

asin ehn
KingEbukasBlog was talking about pre-adamites whatever the fukk that means undecided
That guy just dey mad small small grin
All in a desperate attempt to harmonise the two conflicting bible creation accounts grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Ranchhoddas: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
The guy don kolo seriously. I still dey wait make him come explain himself.
jonbellion:
asin ehn
KingEbukasBlog was talking about pre-adamites whatever the fukk that means undecided
That guy just dey mad small small grin
All in a desperate attempt to harmonise the two conflicting bible creation accounts grin
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by akintom(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
MrMontella:
2 samuel 12 :13-18

There's no justification for what the Lord alledgedly did---Killing an innocent baby..while letting the guilty one go unscathed
Just another evidence to show that the primitive folks, that created the god idea, are utterly bereft of intelligence, decency or likeable character.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by myobjective: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
4kings:
The Lord giveth and taketh life, who are you to question his Will.
wink
rational mind don't just swallow everything they read from a comic book like the Bible.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by myobjective: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Murder can be committed by a human , so how then is God a murder

God gave life and has the right to take it whenever He wants to .

But I was told spiderman gave life and has the right to take it whenever he wants to
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

But I was told spiderman gave life and has the right to take it whenever he wants to

Spiderman started existing in publications in the 1960s , so how did it give life to anyone . Even my grand ma existed before Spiderman
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by myobjective: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Spiderman started existing in publications in the 1960s , so how did it give life to anyone . Even my grand ma existed before Spiderman

The concept of Christian God started about 2000years ago, so how did he give life to anyone. Even the acient Egyptian, Chinese and India existed before the Bible God?
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

The concept of Christian God started about 2000years ago, so how did he give life to anyone. Even the acient Egyptian, Chinese and India existed before the Bible God?

God is described as an uncreated creator - all evidence point to this .

Spiderman is a superhuman and has no abilities to give life or even create life from non life .
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by 4kings: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
myobjective:

rational mind don't just swallow everything they read from a comic book like the Bible.
Sure, they test the Spirit, Hallelujah cool
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by ScienceWatch: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
DeSepiero:

This isn't you questioning the creator. This is you questioning another creation's perception of the creator.
You have said it yourself. That it is your deluded perception of your creator that is being trashed here.

You wake up one day and realize the you can read and write, then you foolishly think you can finally declare that God dont exist. That religion is fault. That respect and honor for parents are outdated and they dont know anything.

That is your perception resulting from your half-baked education.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrMontella:
2 samuel 12 :13-18

There's no justification for what the Lord alledgedly did---Killing an innocent baby..while letting the guilty one go unscathed
Yahweh is unquestionablee God.He shows mercy to those he loves.haven't you wonder why he hated Esau and loved Jacob right from their mother's womb.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrmrmister:

The Lord is a mass murderer
If he's by now you should be six feet on the ground.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrmrmister:

Yeah, the Lord Murderer smiley
Can a clay pot dictate what the porters does? The answer is no.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
randomperson:

This is the idiot.ic thinking that enables suicide bombers to kill innocent people- god gave them life so if God decides to take that life, no biggie...
No wonder many of you claim u can kill millions of children if God tells u to... Very sick set of people
One of the commandments in the holy book says "thou shall not kill".
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Seun(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Yes, but what's even more barbaric is that: (1) The baby was punished even though he was innocent. (2) He suffered in sickness before he died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by Montelukast(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2017
God has said that the sins done by the parents are carried on to their children as per Exodus 20:5

Multiple choice question

A If God kills parents for their sins, and not the baby, who would suffer the most as a result of this? Is it the dead parents, or the child that remains behind, alone with no parents?

B If God kills the baby for the sins of it's parents, who is going to suffer? Is it the dead baby, or the parents who remains behind? The pain of burying a child!

The op, MrMontella, must give me an honest answer.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by DeSepiero(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You have said it yourself. That it is your deluded perception of your creator that is being trashed here.

You wake up one day and realize the you can read and write, then you foolishly think you can finally declare that God dont exist. That religion is fault. That respect and honor for parents are outdated and they dont know anything.

That is your perception resulting from your half-baked education.

You don't have to mention me abusively. Apparently, you didn't understand what I was discussing with 4kings.
Re: The Christian God, A Baby/little Child Killer... by ScienceWatch: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeSepiero:

You don't have to mention me abusively. Apparently, you didn't understand what I was discussing with 4kings.
Once again it is your faulty perception of my comment. I was not abusive, but you may wish to have the right to freely hold onto your perception.

I will agree with you, that I could have missed the gist of your comments to 4kings. I Apologize for that.

Happy New Year !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Methuselah Died In The Great Flood? / Is Mercy Killing Ok? / Must Read! "the True Intentions Of Christian Missionaries In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.