Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online (1064 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by 19jeria: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
All ponzi Scheme are meant to collapse. but there are better things you can do online professionally in order to earn a living. a few of them are blogging, affiliate marketing and all the bla bla

Now, what I am going to show you from my signature is how to take advantage of Global financial market, and earn a living online forever. All you need is a small investment and you can earn as much as 30 DOLLARS every single day.

click on my signature and see how others like you earn money.

thank you.
Re: Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by Teekrayne(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2016
19jeria:
All ponzi Scheme are meant to collapse. but there are better things you can do online professionally in order to earn a living. a few of them are blogging, affiliate marketing and all the bla bla

Now, what I am going to show you from my signature is how to take advantage of Global financial market, and earn a living online forever. All you need is a small investment and you can earn as much as 30 DOLLARS every single day.

click on my signature and see how others like you earn money.

thank you.
Next time you are expected to give details on your advise. The link is too scanty. Good idea though. It's best for those who use the best robots for trade.
Re: Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by 19jeria: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
It is a free stuff. so you choose to do it or not to do it. NO one collects your money instead you earn a living for your self.

(1) (Reply)

See How MMM-NG Frozen Accounts Affect Banks Withdrawal Actions In Nigeria / Real Estate Is The Grant Master Of All Investments. / Claim this N8,000 Bankiom Airdrop Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.