Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers (1658 Views)

Japanese Government Mext Scholarship 2018/2019 For Study In Japan (fully Funded) / Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers by Ekykool(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG NIGERIAN TEACHERS

The Japanese Government will provide scholarship for Teachers Training Students in the Academic year beginning in October 2017.

The Embassy of Japan is pleased to inform you that the Government of Japan will provide scholarship for Nigerian Primary/Secondary school teachers who desire to take teacher training course and Japanese language training in Japan.

Requirements
The scholarship is open to graduates of universities and teachers training colleges no more than thirty-four (34) years of age (must be born on or after April 2, 1982), who have worked as teachers at primary/secondary schools or teacher training college for at least five years in their home countries at the time of application.

The Embassy will like to use this opportunity to attract Nigerian Schools that wish to start Japanese Language class or course at their school. Beneficiaries shall upon their return, help to promote Japanese Language education in Nigeria.

Completed application forms should be submitted in person or by special mail to:
Education Officer
Embassy of Japan in Nigeria
9, Bobo Street, Maitama District
Abuja

Note: Application forms not received on or before 31/1/17 will not be processed.
http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/japanese-government-mext-scholarships-2017-for-young-nigerian-teachers-fully-funded-to-japan/

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers by yinkbell: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
thanks for this wonderful piece of information. God bless you. have been trying to send my application. There is no placement preference application form among the application forms you suggested. would you please enlighten me more about this placement preference application form.
please response ASAP.
Re: Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers by Ekykool(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
yinkbell:
thanks for this wonderful piece of information. God bless you. have been trying to send my application. There is no placement preference application form among the application forms you suggested. would you please enlighten me more about this placement preference application form.
please response ASAP.

Have you tried to reach them through their contact details? They should give you all the information you require. I only shared the info. I have no further knowledge about the forms.
Re: Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers by Onyinto(f): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2018
I just received my invitation what next

(1) (Reply)

Haggai Mortgage Bank Invite / N-power Releases Second List Of Unpaid Volunteers / AIICO Insurance: Financial Advisor Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.