Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. (2202 Views)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / 8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. by ogrin(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
A man caught in Kenya while having sex with a goat says he prefers the animals as woman could give him HIV.

A 23-year-old Kenyan man, Otieno Jalango, who was arrested for having sex with his neighbour’s goat », has said that he felt safer with the animal instead of contacting the HIV Virus from a woman.
eDaily reports that Jalango who was arrested in the South East Muhuru area in Nyatike Sub-County, Migori County, confessed that he regularly engages in sexual activities with animals » because he fears to contract the disease.

When he was asked why he had sex with the goat, Jalango allegedly told the told Muhuru East Location Chief Jim Kawa:
“I have sex with animals because I fear contracting HIV. Animals cannot contract HIV, unlike humans. Sex with animals is, therefore, safer.”
Kawa told eDaily that Jalango was handed over to him by irate residents who claim they are worried about their livestock following the suspects’ confession, saying action must be taken against the suspect as he had confessed that he had had sex with many animals in the area including sheep, donkeys and dogs.
Chief Kawa said the suspect, who is a casual labourer in the area, is of sound mind and does not have any mental disorder or is he spiritually possessed like the residents suggested.

SOURCE: http://pulse.ng/gist/crazy-world-kenyan-man-caught-having-sex-with-goat-id5937371.html

Re: Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. by Flexherbal(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
So irritating !
Re: Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. by Sunnymatey(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
I dont know what to call this, so disgusting.
Re: Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kenyans and sex crimes...infact sex abominations. Nawa o. The day I go hear say dem dey sleep with snake for Kenya, that day na him I turn prophet o
Re: Crazy World: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Goat. by dotman4real007(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2016
what type of excuse is that, sex is safer with animals than humans because of HIV. Na lie the useless boy dey lie!!! Just castrate him!

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money / Two Groups Of Olosho Stripped Themselves Unclad While Fighting for Money. Video / Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.