Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer (860 Views)

What To Do When You Get Ghosted By A Potential Employer / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by oloyemeji: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2016
What will you do if you are working in one man organization, after tending your resignation letter base on your distance to work, and your boss offer to get you apartment close to work because he feel you are good in your field and need you.Note:no public holidays,you close most times 9 or 10 pm and the salary is been paid like on the 18 or 20th of the next month . Will you take the offer or reject it ? Sincere and mature opinion pls.
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by browncolysis(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Please manage o! since accomodation is involve but intensify your searching for a better offer well you still need to understand that one man company are all the same somehow....

1 Like

Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by oloyemeji: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2016
browncolysis:
Please manage o! since accomodation is involve but intensify your searching for a better offer well you still need to understand that one man company are all the same somehow....
Thanks more comment pls
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by maxwell767(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2016
So long as ur boss is gonna pay for the accommodation pls stay... If nt, do the needful
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by yemigzy: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2016
PLS ponder your steps very well before taking it. yes, more often than not, one-man businesses are the same. If you are sure of getting something better to do if you leave the job, pls do leave. But then, if not, or you are still trying to figure out, i will advise you stay put and disregard ur current working condition. Put your eyes on the future ahead of you and plan towards it. The fact remains that a thousand other people are waiting to take up that position if you leave it, that is the sad reality we face in our country as job-seekers. I share the same problem with you. My own employer is even yet to pay November salary as i write. May God bless our hussle
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by yemigzy: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
sorry, my employer is yet to pay november stipend not salary! may God bless our hussle
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by oloyemeji: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2016
yemigzy:
sorry, my employer is yet to pay november stipend not salary! may God bless our hussle
lolz, you said stipend.God will help us.
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by oloyemeji: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2016
More opinion pls
Re: Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer by oloyemeji: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Shanghai University Scholarships For International Students In China, 2017 / Vacancy / Female Marketing Executives At Teltwine Networks Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.