Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

King Of Games Brought To You By Silverbird - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / King Of Games Brought To You By Silverbird (1321 Views)

What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? / Silverbirds' Group King Of Games Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Of Games Brought To You By Silverbird by Rotimi3ds: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Gamers in Lagos wondering what to do this Christmas holiday. I present the perfect solution to you, and Its called King of games. For those of you not aware, Silverbird is bringing to you King of games from the 24th to 26th of December, 2016. The Venue is the Silverbird Galleria, plot 133, Ahmadu Bello Way,Victoria Island, Lagos.
"The Silverbird Galleria will be transformed to a gaming arcade that will provide gaming entertainment for visitors; families and friends. Starting from just N2,500 you can have hours of gaming fun on your favourite and new games. Over 35 gaming portals and gaming stations will be available for game lovers to enjoy"...Continue at the link. http://www.gamerotem.com/2016/12/23/king-of-games/

Re: King Of Games Brought To You By Silverbird by Flexherbal(m): 1:34am On Dec 23, 2016
This is cool !

1 Like

Re: King Of Games Brought To You By Silverbird by vboyehe(m): 2:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes it is

(1) (Reply)

John FPL Whatsapp Group / Mk9 Pros In Abuja? / What Do I Need To Know About Ps3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.