Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? (6951 Views)

Download And Install Dream League Soccer 2020 (DLS 20) APK + OBB Data / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Silverbirds' Group King Of Games Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by boliswitpassprik(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
I've downloaded a few games from ocean of games but they keep saying I need.... ultra iso, 3d mark 11, winrar etc

I've downloaded all these but I don't know how to use them...please help....I have the opportunity to download tonight but I don't know how to thanks.......

anyone that helps I will dash you one truck of Boli

cc Cao
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by cao(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm the wrong person to ask. My gaming is strictly 100.
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
cao:
I'm the wrong person to ask. My gaming is strictly 100.

aii thanks
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by HyDef(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Psst, over here.

Have you been able to download the rar file? Completely? The game that is.

You shouldn't need anything apart from WinRAR.

It'd be helpful if you posted some screenshots so I can understand your problem a little better.
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
I would as soon as I'm home,my pc isn't with me atm......thanks alot.
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by cupidhero(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
I've downloaded a few games from ocean of games but they keep saying I need.... ultra iso, 3d mark 11, winrar etc

I've downloaded all these but I don't know how to use them...please help....I have the opportunity to download tonight but I don't know how to thanks.......

anyone that helps I will dash you one truck of Boli

cc Cao
After installing ultra iso....find and locate the downloaded game file that comes in ISO format.
Right click on the ISO file
click and select "mount to F drive".
click on computer where you can locate your C drive and other partitioned drive and you will find the F drive after your DVD drive.
Open the virtual drive and you will find the set up and installation files for your game.

Remember to copy and overwrite the game launcher.Exe file with the crack that is in a different folder normally labelled crack

ocean of games usually have installation videos for most games on their site.
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
cupidhero:

After installing ultra iso....find and locate the downloaded game file that comes in ISO format.
Right click on the ISO file
click and select "mount to F drive".
click on computer where you can locate your C drive and other partitioned drive and you will find the F drive after your DVD drive.
Open the virtual drive and you will find the set up and installation files for your game.

Remember to copy and overwrite the game launcher.Exe file with the crack that is in a different folder normally labelled crack

ocean of games usually have installation videos for most games on their site.

when I open or click the file in ultra Iso it opens winrar immediately.
Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by cupidhero(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2017
boliswitpassprik:

when I open or click the file in ultra Iso it opens winrar immediately.
DON'T open ultra Iso....there is no need for that.
Read what i wrote again.
Locate the downloaded file and right click on it.
Once you right click you will see "mount to F drive" depending on your PC then wait for 10 seconds....
now open your computer showing all your drive and double click on the last drive.
You will find the game files all intact

No open any ultra iso

follow what i wrote step by step

Also download and install winrar and and locate the RAR file and then right click on it and it will show you extracting options.....choose the last one you find there.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!!! How Do I Download And Install From Ocean Of Games? by Gamer128: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Download from http://apkplaygame.com and use Zarchiver app to open zip archives

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 / PS 3 Games Now Available For Your Enjoyment. / Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.