Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone (1321 Views)

My Techno L9 Plus Is Giving Me Tough Time! / Smartphone Unlocking Service Update 2018 And Its Related. / Tough Time Experience Using Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by propanet(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by propanet(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2016
The iPhone 4s that was recovered from the terrorist that assasinated Russian ambassador to Turkey has been proving a hard nut to crack.

The Turkish police are trying to use the assasin's mobile phone as a tool in unraveling his connection to other terrorists group, but unfortunately the iPhone 4s belonging to the attacker is locked with a secret code which the authorities are unable to bypass

Both the Turkish police and Russian authorities are working round the clock in order to ensure access to the contents on the device which could aid them in extensive investigation as the attacker was gun down by Turkish forces.

Both authorities have already contacted Apple to assist in cracking the pass code but indications are that the company might not be of help in unlocking the device as they did a similar thing to the FBI last year when they were trying to unlock an iPhone 5c belonging to a shooter.
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by Dandsome: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2016
How can they say apple cant be of help
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by chumakk: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2016
When they tell people that iPhone is the best phone but they insist on bringing out their inferior android phones and I get annoyed especially with the way tecno fans think their phone is best thing in the world

4 Likes

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by propanet(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Apple is the father of digital security

1 Like

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by cirmuell(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Dandsome:
How can they say apple cant be of help
I guess it's their policy.
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by aooo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
chumakk:
When they tell people that iPhone is the best phone but they insist on bringing out their inferior android phones and I get annoyed especially with the way tecno fans think their phone is best thing in the world

Tell them oo.
I don't have any regrets using iPhone

3 Likes

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
i must start budgeting for an iPhone

1 Like

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by samsard(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Diebyfire05:
i must start budgeting for an iPhone
Are you a terrorist? tongue
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by okhiai1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
seriously and you believe this news
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by theNOISEmaker: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
okhiai1:
seriously and you believe this news
why not? it happened to fbi last year

1 Like

Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by okhiai1(m): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2016
theNOISEmaker:
why not? it happened to fbi last year
So you believe the FBI or the Russians can't crack the iPhone encryption
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by somehowpenis(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2016
okhiai1:

So you believe the FBI or the Russians can't crack the iPhone encryption
i don't need to believe it happened to FBI..they couldn't, an Israeli team came to the rescue.
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by okhiai1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
i don't need to believe it happened to FBI..they couldn't, an Israeli team came to the rescue.
Loool I will just leave you
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by keishik: 3:35am On Dec 25, 2016
okhiai1:

Loool I will just leave you
Leave him and continue to wallow in your ignorance. It took an Israeli hi-tech security company to unlock an iPhone 5 belonging to a dead suspect in the US. The FBI COULD NOT!
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by okhiai1(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
keishik:

Leave him and continue to wallow in your ignorance. It took an Israeli hi-tech security company to unlock an iPhone 5 belonging to a dead suspect in the US. The FBI COULD NOT!
grin grin grin
Bro I don't do Nairaland argument so you know what stay the fu*k off my mention
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by Donsammi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
chumakk:

I own both os.
iOS and Android .

choices varies depending on the individual .

I gat an huawei p9 and will u believe I rarely use it ?

I brought the mitribe a500 KonGa phone in which am using beside my jailbroken iPhone 4s.

because of mtk easy customization to my test
am a custom ROM porter freak ..
where's the iPhone is for my main sim for receiving calls ..
my point -choice varies ..
I believed ur choice for an iPhone is the FAMe ish attention ish you wanna get ....

stop criticizing
Re: Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone by Olasco93: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Like for HighPhone and Share for Android. OR better still Tiri gbosa for HighPhone and Kukere for Android.

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram / INFINIX Note 4 SOLD OUT In 30 Minutes! / Anybody With SAMSUNG S4 BATTERY CASE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.