Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats (17437 Views)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Videoconferencing : A Multisite Teaching Approach For Large Class Audience / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by truthspeaks: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by ButterFrost212(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Is that large?
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by truthspeaks: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
But the north detest education n call it haram. So am nt surprised.
ibro360:
AUDU BULAMA BUKARTI
The Largest Class in the World!

The photo below is a snapshot of a primary class at the Rimin Be6e area of Kano state. This class has over 450 pupils. There are 10 registers of 50 pupils each in this class. This is perhaps the largest primary class in the world! One cannot but wonder what our governments are doing. Can governments that cannot provide basic education be considered serious?

Audu Bulama Bukarti
22/12/2016
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
the community should assist in providing chairs for the pupils na... they must not wait for the government

1 Like

Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by mostyg(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Tell the a region of the Country that doesn't have this type of classroom or even worse?
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by breakeven: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
chuchu69:
Na wao

NUTHERN

BUHARI IS A DULLARD

Y HIM NO GO CARE, WHN HIM NOR GO SCH
But the dullard is leading the intelligent. A case of a blind man leading those who see and insisting he would lead. No wonder Nigeria is in deep shit.
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by arsenesholer(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Them mfs are used to sitting on the floor anyways.
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
breakeven:

Are we not all suffering for their ineptitude in the north east now? undecided
We are of course...
After all they keep setting this nation BACKWARD
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by AlphaStyles(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Ewoo.i still remember my jss2 days in the north,my class had only 3 to 5 seats,we had to sit on the window(first cme frst served) or on stones and mats to learn.
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by seguno2: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
APC's next president was governor there for eight years, right?
It is still governed by APC since 2015, not so?
And very loquacious Sanusi is their Emir, abi?
Anyway, all na CHANGE- almajiri stylee.
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by Almand: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Saudi will not extend it charity to building schools but will spend millions of dollars to build mosque. And the governor sef? He is busy fighting kwokwonso instead of working to endear himself to his meeting. stupid set of people with Mumu mind set
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by kelzgie: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
ajoyeleke:
Hello nairalanders
Pls who can bless me with little amount to celebrate Xmas, abeg country z bad

Tnx in advance
You think say na everybody be donJazzy abi..
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by tiwiex(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
These people will build largest mosques and churches in the world, never biggest classroom.

They now wonder why they are so backward.

I noticed the uniform is very uniform. At least they always get that right.
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by OYAY(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't think this is classroom because the assemblage of this kids do support it being classroom,didn't they have school uniform? And should have show us the chalk board and front view the designate it as classroom jarey! We should not just accept things hook line and sinker jor!
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by ogtavia(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
xendra:
They don't have seats
they have...they just hid it for the purpose of taking this photograph..smh
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by nummyjenny: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by xendra: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
ogtavia:
they have...they just hid it for the purpose of taking this photograph..smh
whats your head shaking for now undecided
Re: Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats by ogtavia(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
xendra:
whats your head shaking for now undecided
why won't it shake.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Writing WAEC 5 Times I Finally Scaled Through / Tamilore Awolesi Offered Scholarships By 7 US Ivy League Universities / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.