Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem (6835 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Looks like you are really enjoying your device pretty much. We hope to join you too

Oh yea i enjoyed it for the short period i used it before i gave it out when i was leavin the country.. Usin iPhone 6s now but the person i gave the fone in Naija is still enjoyin it till now

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2017
edwinfad2000:

It is a great phone. We should learn to find out things before jumping to conclusions. Even so many guys a the Tecno Calcare Centres don't have some solutions pertaining to software because they don't even study the phones as much as they should do.

Exactly... Very well said bruv..

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2017
luckshine:

I used both dual sim plus SD card

Oh! That's fine. The ROM is even enough at 64GB
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by koolkidcletus(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
check the imel if its writing invalid
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by luckshine: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2017
funmyade:

Oh! That's fine. The ROM is even enough at 64GB
Is 32gb nt 64gb
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
luckshine:

Is 32gb nt 64gb

Yeah, you are right. Phantom 6 is 32 while 6plus is 64.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea i enjoyed it for the short period i used it before i gave it out when i was leavin the country.. Usin iPhone 6s now but the person i gave the fone in Naija is still enjoyin it till now

Oh nice one. It means that if the phone could work on networks outside Africa, you would have taken it along?
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by eki2000(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2017
bimbor:

What of Infinix Zero 4? I saw it in Slot yesterday, its got beautiful looks.

In fact I'm not doing Mtk again jare!
It's a lie, the way are admiring, you are going to buy either of them. but truly, Mtk are not bad, their products are OK, particularly their flagship series.

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Oh nice one. It means that if the phone could work on networks outside Africa, you would have taken it along?

Of course it works on networks outside Africa. Since it has sim port and you can just insert sim of a network in your new country. I just didn't take it along cos i decided to make it a farewell gift to someone before i left.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Of course it works on networks outside Africa. Since it has sim port and you can just insert sim of a network in your new country. I just didn't take it along cos i decided to make it a farewell gift to someone before i left.
I don't think so. I heard someone in Mexico took it there thinking it will work but it didn't. You know networks operate on different bands and the phone is actually built for bands in Africa.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
eki2000:
It's a lie, the way are admiring, you are going to buy either of them. but truly, Mtk are not bad, their products are OK, particularly their flagship series.

Lol. You got him there
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
D4Daymoo:

I don't think so. I heard someone in Mexico took it there thinking it will work but it didn't. You know networks operate on different bands and the phone is actually built for bands in Africa.

Ohh wow i never knew. Now i know better
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Ohh wow i never knew. Now i know better

I am glad you are informed. And I guess there recent partnership with Man City will help break that barrier

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by eofafrica4lyf: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2018
edwinfad2000:

Always find the cause of a problem before jumping to conclusions.

Good day , I am so sad to say Nigerians are quick to judge things because we don't enjoy researching to know why things are happening or why they have happened.

I am glad to inform you guys that I have found the solution and it simple; but before I go into the steps, I used Samsung Galaxy, IPhone 6 and other phones in the past and using right now using both Phantom 6 Plus and iPhone 6 and phantom 6 plus has got some edge over it from my own point of view.

Cause for the problem:
The Hi Manager has a functionality whereby when you have used so much data without specifying any limit, then it automatically disables some applications from responding to data at random.

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager
2. Go to Data traffic management
3. then disable "Auto disconnect when data limits exceeds.....
4. Also, go to Network management and check that all applications should respond to data then click on complete.

That is all.
If you can explore the features of Phantom 6 plus then you will be proud of your phone any day and at anytime

Bye.

Bless up mahn. I almost thought I had my money wasted cos I left Gionee M5 for Tecno A6 just cos of the Ram. 2GB was no more enough. And I use hotspots a lot.
I finally got it working after following the steps.
Thanks once again.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by koskilala: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Behankey:
Funny how y'all just come online and just pour out words. Your phone's internet has faults, are u looking for solution or you wanna abuse the brand, other people are enjoying theirs, have u asked anyone to help you check? Might be an error on your side that's causing internet not to connect asap, is ur service provider good enough? But No. It has to be Tecno's fault every time. The P6 is an exciting device and you're the first person to rant about this issue. Troubleshoot before coming online to seek for empathy.

I tell you brother. It's just easier to apportion blame.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Behankey(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2018
koskilala:

I tell you brother. It's just easier to apportion blame.
Ain't surprised though. It's Tecno.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telegram Vs Whatsapp: 5 Reasons To Download Telegram Today / Nokia 1 Android Oreo Go Edition Official Discussion Thread / #jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.