Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Who Is The Greatest Scammer, MMM Or The Federal Government? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is The Greatest Scammer, MMM Or The Federal Government? (535 Views)

Own A Website Like Mmm Or Ultimate Cycler And Make Money / Do You Need An MMM Or MLM Website? / YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Scammer, MMM Or The Federal Government? by Maximus85(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Since MMM is now the talk of town, let's talk about it.

First, 90% of those talking trash about MMM don't even know what MMM stands for. If you're part of these 90%, go get some sense.

If you don't understand don't say trash. Don't be stewpid. Before you reap 30% from MMM you must have pledged, in which someone else will be paid 30% from your money. So, when you ask for help, you're also getting 30% from someone else's money.

This scheme is based on the assumption that people will continue to circulate the monies.

It's not a scam, if you don't give, you don't get. Use your head. No business lasts forever. In any business someone must gain and someone must lose on the long run.

Does anyone understand the "TVM" TIME VALUE OF MONEY concept?

Can any sane person tell me that it's too much to make N30,000 If I've invested N100,000? The 30% is the value of my investment. Someone somewhere enjoyed the money I pledged, I must get the reward. So, why is the noise?

You will pay Nepa, you won't see light oooo, you won't shout oooo. Hmmm

Our fathers bought shares, some made big money, some lose so much money.

People are after MMM, calling it a scam, what of football betting? What of pool?

Use your time analyzing how Nepa and the Nigerian government has been scamming us from time memorial. PHCN, NEPA etc.

The leaders back then told my grand mum she's the leader of tomorrow, now in the days of her grandchildren, those same leaders still remains the leaders. Who is the greatest scammer?

If you think MMM is a scam, LIKE. If you feel the Government is a bigger scam SHARE.

I REST MY CASE
Re: Who Is The Greatest Scammer, MMM Or The Federal Government? by ikp120(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bro, at the end of the day, even though mmm pays, it is still bound to fail because the 30% and even the guider's commission all come from the money "donated" by members, who are going to collect gh later on.

I don't have anything against anyone doing mmm because I myself do stuffs that are legal but more risky than mmm.

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Scammer, MMM Or The Federal Government? by Edwinmason(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
mmm and federal government

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Instant Credit And Cash / Business Growth: Why A Website Is Very Important For Your Business In 2017 / Security Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.