Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business (29565 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by dharay99: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
YeyeGirl:
Since Tekno and Ycee na d next big thingz in town, am now "Tekno's niece" and "Ycee's female cousin"!!!! No time 2 waste biko!!!! undecided
A real yeye gurl.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by xendra: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:
keep replying to his tweets, liking and commenting on his Instagram pics who knows when you may get lucky.

But come ohhh why you wanna contact him for? I hope not what am thinking. grin
Thank you, that might help but I dont want it to take six years like donjazzy elder sister o grin

No I dont think its what you are thinking.

NigerDeltan:

Another baby mama loading...
tongue grin
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Arrow24: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD I have been your lil brother for 2 months..abeg ask me what I want !!!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by HungerBAD: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Arrow24:
HungerBAD I have been your lil brother for 2 months..abeg ask me what I want !!!!!!

Lol.

We go settle for private.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Fkforyou(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
I think nairaland has dangote's mummy here.. cool
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
tyson99:

oya gimme 200naira glo card
Your number?
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Arrow24: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

We go settle for private.
lol senior brother don jazzy no settle for private ooooo ah believe you based on say blessed are those who believe even without seeing
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Preca(f): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Polyestar:

Look at you. I'm the 3rd born of the family, if you don't know.
Don Jazzy senior the person that come and senior me. undecided
Lol... then greet all the people that senior you in your family
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Preca(f): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Codenister:
Madam, attend to your PM. You've got a mail
na by force
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by chiefojiji(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
small thing......

who is chiefojiji elders sister here??
I need to surprise her

i just wan remind her of my Xmas gifts ooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by iluvdonjazzy: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
that is why i say iluvdonjazzy, me dey expect my own too.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Codenister: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Preca:
na by force
Yes ooo, na by fire
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by freshdill(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy das nice of him lucky girl
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by freshdill(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Lucky girl.

meanwhile check my signature for your Xmas and New year packages.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by Evakinqz: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Afam4eva:

If you're looking for more yield then i'll advise you become someone's mother on instagram or twitter. Na from 1 million your account go dey read. Who no lie mama?
buh em a dude, how is dat possible
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by LaPink: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Catalin:
Its like I will need to revisit my Twitter account, good things are happening over there mehn.

God bless Don Jazzy.

You better do. This Morning Someone Shared N5K for 20 pple there.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business by flowjoe: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
i just love jazzy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police / Wizkid And Jidenna Hit The Studio In Los Angeles / Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.