Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (111715 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Michael Collins Ajereh, Nigerian music producer popularly known as Don Jazzy, has gifted an elderly woman N100,000 after she had offered sex to any man who could give her N500 to feed herself and her children.

On Friday, Kolawole Atanda Adejojo, a journalist, had shared a touching video of the aged woman making this demand in Igbore, Abeokuta, Ogun state, on his Instagram page.

In the short clip, a man can be heard in the background talking to her in Yoruba dialect as he asked her what she intends doing. She answered, saying she is willing to sleep with any man who gives her N500 to get food for her children.

“You said if you’re hungry, you would do what?,” the man asked. “I will sleep with a man,” she replied.

“Are you still sexually active?,” he asked. “Yes I am, I still have a vagina,” she answered.

“You said you will do this for how much?,” he asked again. “I will sleep with any man that can give me N500 to feed myself and my children, look at them over there, they have not eaten this morning,” she replied.

“So you will let a man sleep with you?,” he asked once more. “Yes, it is better than stealing isn’t it?” she retorted.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJH8Dl4XzTo

The video, which had gone viral on Saturday, caught the attention of some sympathetic Nigerians including Don Jazzy, who then sent his contributions to alleviate the plight of the elderly woman.

Don Jazzy saw a tweet shared by TwinkleTwizzle
"@tomyde1shared which read:
Saw a woman in her late 50’s begging for a man to have sex with her just for #500 so she can feed her children."

Don Jazzy replied:
Pls tell me that’s not true.

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1248935660620316673?s=19

Don Jazzy later blessed the woman with N100,000 which was delivered through Kolawole.

TwinkleTwizzle
@tomyde1 posted again:
Wow!! God bless you @DONJAZZY
https://twitter.com/tomyde1/status/1249019120261226496?s=19

Kolawole also posted a video in which the woman confirmed she had received the money. Also, she was thankful to Kolawole for his kindness and assistance to her.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Anv-yHbUxI

http://igberetvnews.com/1347302/don-jazzy-gifts-n100k-elderly-woman-offered-sex-n500-photos-video/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by crestedaguiyi: 2:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Pls tell me this is made up.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Chicagoesontop: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2020
I can say the journalist staged this whole show, and lucky enough he got Don Baba J's attention ... Finally God still answers prayers, Corona or no Corona .

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by adadike(f): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Don jazzy. We told some people not to vote for this wicked man called Buhari, they refused. Covid 19, they advised us to stay indoors . How can a mother watch her children starve to death and she does nothing about it? It will not be well with this audio govt.

473 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless Don Jazzy.

276 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 3:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Sending donations to FG was a very big mistake,

They should have channel it directly to the masses

If care is not taken just like boko Haram , this covid 19 might get out of hand , u can't keep people at home cashless and without basic amenities,

334 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 4:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Good of you Don Jazz

May Allah continues to bless you.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2020
The woman must be a retired harlot.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
You've no idea how far a woman can go just to take care of her children.

For a woman her age to come out and say she's willing to offer herself for sex, it means she has reached the stage where many would have committed suicide because they can't endure what's happening to the children.

Some depressed one will kill herself and the kids so they would rest from everything but this one sees no sense in suicide. She's a strong a woman.

Her decision may no make sense to you, after all you're not wearing her shoes but trust me when I tell you that she cried her eyes out before concluding to sell her body.

I even expected you to ask about the father of the kids.

650 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by meetme01: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:

Sit your Mum down, show her this video and ask her what she feels. Be ready to be emotional because you would hear all she has passed through for you to be where you are today.

God bless our mothers.

651 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Buhari supporters who are happy even with the current level the country is won't understand they will still rather insult this woman to cover their master sinzu money(Baba cash out). Abeg let's continue to Thank God its not easy in this country. God bless Don Jazzy.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by PureGoldh(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
There is nothing wey Musa no go hear over the radio..Hunger no good atall..May Oluwa make his face to always shine upon on our lives

God bless Don baba Jay...He have saved lives of so many Nigerians..If you need Raw Original Honey.. Contact 081 016 66 771 let's talk about it..Stay safe Fam..No hug/handshake dx period

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Yustash001(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Chai....May poverty not know the route to our house...

56 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2020
There are many Nigerians like that woman.

Unfortunately, these are the ones who will vote illiterates into power.

Because..

1. Jagajantis said it is him we will vote.

2. Because they will give us N1,000 before we vote.

3. Because he brought Two Bullion vans to his house last night.

4. Because omoluabi is Deputy.

The average poor Nigerian lacks genuine reasons for their actions. It's all about survival instincts.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Don Jazzy for president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by zionmde: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank u Don Jazzy
I saw this news on someone's status, just came here to see if the news is on NL. So I might get an account detail. but alas we still have a lot of good people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by zionmde: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
and u have not retired from being shameless

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by femi4: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Don jazzy. We told some people not to vote for this wicked man called Buhari, they refused. Covid 19, they advised us to stay indoors . How can a mother watch her children starve to death and she does nothing about it? It will not be well with this audio govt.
nice boobs

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

and u have not retired from being shameless
where is your morals? The woman should be ashamed of herself for saying such. Yoruba women, na their way of life sha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ayotemide(f): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
You can't shame the shameless. Before some uncouth and untrained lips lay accusations on this woman I put it to you that you are neither parents nor women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by zionmde: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
where is your morals? The woman should be ashamed of herself for saying such. Yoruba women, na their way of life sha.
I have seen firsthand wat widows pass through to put little food on d table for kids. If u don't see d underlying suffering den u need a new heart because d one u have now is damaged. Yoruba women kee u there, tribalistic thing

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by HMarshal(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:

It's quite difficult for a mother.but if the gesture is true,I hope she has the brains to handle a small biznesses& has one in mind...cos spending the fund on food alone,will be a route back to asking for 500naira

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Obviously staged! Who will go for this one when some teenagers and young girls can do it for the same N500?
She is a disgrace to motherhood alongside the nuisance that recorded it.
Why didn't he look for N500 to give to her?
Not N500 to wash people's clothes.
Not N500 to tidy someone's compound.
Not N500 to do community works.
Not N500 to work in a canteen that even give food to workers. ETC.
Wants N500 for sex only, shameless woman.
Just imagine being given a school project to make a compilation of your mother's throwback on the Internet, a lot of people will curse their mothers.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2020
The length mother's go for their children..

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by marrok: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can add you to the WhatsApp group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
chief justice of nigeria

Enle nbe o

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by okomile(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless u Don
You will ever lack
You will not know hunger

With the depth of my heart, I pray for you!
Go, rise like the morning star

God bless

16 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by potbelly(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Sometimes it's better to be quiet than to be vile with our words...

crackhouse:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Tpave(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Very touching story. God bless you Don Jazzy. I believe she has no hope from anywhere again that's why she came out with that idea of sex for just N500 to be able to take care of her children

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Lucy001(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Obviously staged! Who will go for this one when some teenagers and young girls can do it for the same N500?
She is a disgrace to motherhood alongside the nuisance that recorded it.
Why didn't he look for N500 to give to her?
Not N500 to wash people's clothes.
Not N500 to tidy someone's compound.
Not N500 to do community works.
Not N500 to work in a canteen that even give food to workers. ETC.
Wants N500 for sex only, shameless woman.
Just imagine being given a school project to make a compilation of your mother's throwback on the Internet, a lot of people will curse their mothers.

No you are wröng, she might be going through though times, things are not easy for most people, just because she spöke out, i can see you are a woman too, i pray u dont pass through this terrible suitation someday IJN, where u will have to use ur body to feed your children.

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.