Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" (40747 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg, who asked her if she be virgin?

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by HarmonyDee(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Toyorbaby-why are you telling the whole world na

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Johnadame: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by nawa4naija(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
virgins dont advertise it online,,,,fake generation of entertainers,,,always seeking attention and its worst with them AFONJAS grin grin
BTW merry xmas and may it be well with you and your family,,,,amen

like and share pls

AFONJA loves Biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by soath(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
I kinda believe her cool

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by sarahade(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
This girl should just shut up abeg.
What should we do because you are a virgin
Are you the only twenty something virgin in nigeria
Abi heaven don sure for you because you be virgin
Please keep your virginity talk to yourself.
Thank you ma

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by nihinlade(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
I am in love with you already!

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by BankManager(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Virgin ke..come lemme verify
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by iykedare(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Marjenny:
Team virgin

Virgin hair grin

sarahade:
This girl should just shut up abeg.
What should we do because you are a virgin
Are you the only twenty something virgin in nigeria
Abi heaven don sure for you because you be virgin
Please keep your virginity talk to yourself.
Thank you ma

You are better off being a virgin than having a fairly used pou$$1.

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok but not until I confirm
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Collins87: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
If u're a real virgin, u won't tell the world. Meanwhile, my grand mother died virgin.

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by NicoBaba(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
lanre316:
Somebody please explain to me of what use, benefits, advantages or whatever good thing virginity is/does. If anything, it shows lack of experience or lack of opportunity or something about you is pushing men away.

I pray never to marry a virgin who will probably carry that virginity mentality into her marriage( as if it's an asset) and remain frigid in marriage. Experienced woman is always the best and my choice.

Virginity ko, faginiti ni.
for ur mind now u don talk sense.. u n common sense is like day n night

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by guywitzerogal(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Empty bucket makes d loudest noice don't need to say it out even if u 're a virgin

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Aniedi30(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg pause joor......... Most everybody know u a Virgin Mary? make I bring babalawo u go swear say nothing have ever enter... I dey hate lies oooo

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Toyo baby! How is you? kiss

I've missed watching Jenny's diary. angry
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by ultimate73(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
kuku go announce on DSTV say u be virgin

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by lanre316: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
NicoBaba:
for ur mind now u don talk sense.. u n common sense is like day n night

And what you posted now is totally senseless and pointless.
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Lyord56(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yeye dey smell ...
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by blackaxe78: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimzypink:
me too i am a virgin

Wande Coal must be an albino then grin grin grin

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who ask u?
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Tobycharles: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who ur virginity epp

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by beautiful232(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
tongue :DI am also a virgin oooo

if nudity, homosexuality and the likes can be discussed freely without apologies, why then should we be quiet about virginity grin

My sister we the virgins can't be quite again

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Greedgod: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimzypink:
me too i am a virgin
baby can we go to d other room to renew our virginity !

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by sarahade(f): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
iykedare:

You are better off being a virgin than having a fairly used pou$$1.

I will appreciate if you can give me a proof to your claim.
Which means any man that has had sex is lesser than a virgin man because he has a fairly used manhood
Thank you sir.
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by realBliss(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimzypink:
me too i am a virgin
hmmmmmm
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by jamalchance(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimzypink:
me too i am a virgin
tah ... get away you
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Amber7(f): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Marjenny:
Team virgin

Virgin hair grin
Lolz cheesy
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
I thought Juliana had sense than this. Must she publicize her sexual status thereby attracting r@pist to herself undecided

Forget all those bashing you on nl babes na because Them no see virgin fok.if you open your thighs they will fok undecided

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by uzoormah(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Marjenny:
Team virgin

Virgin hair grin
even ur hair gan no be virgin
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by uzoormah(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
VickyRotex:
Toyo baby! How is you? kiss
I've missed watching Jenny's diary. angry
wu ask u that one?
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by kennynelcon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
oooo warris all these
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by realBliss(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shortyy:
Tell em girl!!!!

how the thing take help you

OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) / Alex Rocks Tiwa Savage's T-Shirt (Photos)