Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student (2004 Views)

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / Which Good Course Can A Science Student Study In The University Without Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Never Joke with Science Students Science Student Can Prove Anything For 10 Marks
Question : Prove : PAPA = MAMA
Education Student :” Out Of Course”
Art Student: ”No Way”
Commerce Student: ”Cannot Be Proved”
but…..
Science Student: Its Simple
Solution
As we know,
Pressure(P)= Force/Area
i.e P = F/A
∴F = PA ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ (i)
Now ,aacording to Newtons 2nd law of Motion,
Force(F) = Mass(M) × Acceleration(A)
i.e F =MA ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅(ii)
From equation (i) and (ii)
PA = MA
Squaring both sides
(PA)² = (MA)²
∴ PAPA = MAMA
Visit www.brislink..com for others..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Idydarling(f): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2016
*yawns* too dry abeg next!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2016
sirdamis:
Never Joke with Science Students Science Student Can Prove Anything For 10 Marks
Question : Prove : PAPA = MAMA
Education Student :” Out Of Course”
Art Student: ”No Way”
Commerce Student: ”Cannot Be Proved”
but…..
Science Student: Its Simple
Solution
As we know,
Pressure(P)= Force/Area
i.e P = F/A
∴F = PA ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ (i)
Now ,aacording to Newtons 2nd law of Motion,
Force(F) = Mass(M) × Acceleration(A)
i.e F =MA ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅(ii)
From equation (i) and (ii)
PA = MA
Squaring both sides
(PA)² = (MA)²
∴ PAPA = MAMA
Visit www.brislink..com for others..

Lovely

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by LordIsaac(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Wow....kai....we are truly gurus at proving things we will never use in our lifetime, things already proved; this is evident in our inability to invent anything and importing everything!
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by explicite(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Idydarling:
by there comments u shall know them.

4 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Sibrah: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Idydarling:
? ? ? Have u eaten today?

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by tollyboy5(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's lovely
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by joyeuxone: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
"Business Networking Group" whatsapp group is dedicated to creating a sustainable and long term business network of entrepreneurs and business people.

We believe in seeking solutions instead of complaining of the problem.

In order to get access to this group, you will have to pay N1,000 sign up fee.

You might be asking, "what is in it for me?". How about N2.5million?!

To ensure that our group has only serious minded people, you are required to register on the a 4x4 matrix program designed strictly for Nigerians. Your membership will qualify you entrance into our VIP whatsapp group where you will be able to connect with other business minded people and enjoy full benefits.

NO NEED TO REFER ANYONE. We will do the whole work while you lay back and receive alerts!

PM for more details!
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by babyfaceafrica: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
No one cares
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Cletus77(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Idydarling:
Art student spotted
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by Cletus77(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
No one cares
we science students care
Re: After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student by ColdHeatt: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
A for Area; same A for Acceleration? Not ingenious bro.

(1) (Reply)

What Awesome Gift Can I Buy For My Lecturer / I Need A Help To Print My NECO Certificate/statement Of Result. / Score 167 In Jamb Any Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.