Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo (13854 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
:DNice!!!....Misses Claus wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Idydarling(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2016
gregyboy:
I disliked this girl for the role she played in osas she insulted where she came from bcus of money she better stay with the yorubas bcus the benis dont need ur disloyalty
if she didn't play that role, Sir, another person would have been glad to do so with less amount she was paid, pls learn to differentiate facts from make believe, its her job.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2016
He they try
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Desdemona(f): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Gten:
When your mates are sharing gifts to the less privileged.
What are your own mates doing?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Desdemona(f): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
francoray:
Others are sharing Christmas rice , she is sharing Christmas photos
What have you shared?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2016
gregyboy:
I disliked this girl for the role she played in osas she insulted where she came from bcus of money she better stay with the yorubas bcus the benis dont need ur disloyalty

Its just a movie role and she wouldn't do that in real life.
Pls don't be archaic!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by chiefojiji(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2016
when others are sharing rice for dem hungry fans, u r dere sharing dem tempting pishure.

ur cane has bin soaked in diesel!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by gregyboy(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

Its just a movie role and she wouldn't do that in real life.
Pls don't be archaic!

arant nonse u just spill poo out of ur mouth 85% of movies watched its blieve to be true by the viewers 15% its blieve not to b true. that was not comedy at all wen see comedy u know once thats a tribalistic flim that can cause tribal war and it should b banned i dont think a benin person will watch that movie and dont feel inferiated whats the quote "oba nor dey go transfer to oba dey go transfer"
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by yedidiah(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
na only photoshoot she sabi. Come host awards you no fit.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
gregyboy:

arant nonse u just spill poo out of ur mouth 85% of movies watched its blieve to be true by the viewers 15% its blieve not to b true. that was not comedy at all wen see comedy u know once thats a tribalistic flim that can cause tribal war and it should b banned i dont think a benin person will watch that movie and dont feel inferiated whats the quote "oba nor dey go transfer to oba dey go transfer"
Is she the one that writes her script?
At this point I believe you're clearly deluded
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photo by francoray(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Desdemona:

What have you shared?
your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand / "I Have Forgiven You" - Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.