Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Do U Need Money This Christmas? Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Need Money This Christmas? Read This (617 Views)

* / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Money This Christmas? Read This by bolther: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2009
hello friend,
Christmas is around the corner, you can see promo every where from different companies and organisations,

you maybe thinking of what to do online or offline to make cool money this christmas

What are you intented to do, to make cool cash, money

I have an idea for you only if you wil do it accordingly you will make it within weeks you will post in this forum to let all who have not join to join you and smile,

i need serious minded and hard working individual, minimum of 50 who need at least N500,000 by December, I have a genuie business for you.

just drop your email adresss to franclin8@gmail.com, 'ADD ME'

i will email you what to do and how to do it and if you obey the rule of the game you will go home this christmas with even 1million

your sucess is my concern i mean it

(1) (Reply)

Need Pms And Ago Urgently / Business Presentation Skills - Free Article On Dealing With Nervousness / Movie Scripts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.