Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones (46224 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise In Monaco / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by oduz: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Nixiepie:
Will her dad's phone revives the economy in Nigeria undecided

YES, ........... IF

....... Underemployed & Unemployed youths can take a queue,

.... & stop breaking their 'piggy banks' to buy phones that are so expensive at a cost that can buy plots of land for farming

..... which in turn can change their Fortunes & that of our Nation ......

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by sammyj: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Including contacts and details worth Billions of dollars wink cheesy Money good ooo !!!! grin
Harris90:
simple lifestyle of the rich is laudable, unlike some of us be wishing for iPhone 7 when we don't have money to subscribe data on the phone. by the way those phones could worth two iPhones 8 sef Cos of the amount of airtime in the phones. make him loose one see whether him no get headache.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by kelzgie: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2016
fbtowner:
nonsense. is that were he tweets and manage his social media account? nonsense
A laptop kud do that....plus he uses dat at home...bottom line.he doesnt show off
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Fine geh
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Donlokobanty(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2016
doubleportion:
Is that not 3310?
Nokia 6230i
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by fsb(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Wondering why most people are quick to react negatively. These phones are less prone to security hacks than most smart phones. Even Obama does not use smartphone without modification ie. BlackBerry, Sectera Edge etc.

As for DJ cuppy sharing a picture of the phones, I guess she is just having fun and maybe embarrassed about why her dad would bring out ayeraye Nokia to receive calls at an event. Anyways, na their life. If she had shared indomie and geisha, some people go still dey provoke...
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
He has simple phones - that is what we know. When you check out his mansion, cars, vacation homes, investments --- you would know they are far from simple.

Harris90:
simple lifestyle of the rich is laudable, unlike some of us be wishing for iPhone 7 when we don't have money to subscribe data on the phone. by the way those phones could worth two iPhones 8 sef Cos of the amount of airtime in the phones. make him loose one see whether him no get headache.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2016
So fokn now what?its only people like juliaann that will be tripped by little things like this
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by SafeDavid(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2016
This got me thinking.

How much are those phones worth if he decides to auction it tomorrow.

I'm sure someone will be willing to pay a good price just because it once belonged to Otedola.

Who would have thought a guitar once owned by KSA would command so much value (60 Million Naira) at a recent auction.

So Cuppy should fret cuz those devices are priceless.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Unclerukus: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Harris90:
Has nothing to do with being rich and humble. small phones like that can't be hacked unlike androids and even iPhones. Probably doesn't want hackers to get information. Most big men use small and old model phones for that reason.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by lilkudos(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
OK nao..
this got me dancing alingo!! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by ChukaLupin(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2016
famosh:

Bros, I no vex o! If this is the first time the dad's phone dey make headline na, e for beta. But this same news about their papa phones is unnecessarily reoccurring too much, and na all the guy pikins dey always snap am show us. The fact that the picture is coming from the pikin just defeats the aim of making it seem modest & makes it a showoff. It would have made more sense if na ordinary blogger snap the picture put online. Her sister has put it online before; this one too no wan make we hear word again! Just watch, in the next few months, the guy phone go make headline again by these same pikins again.

oh okay. Now i understand.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by breakeven: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Somebody said the rich are rich because they don't spend. Now I understand what he talking about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by matrix199(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
millhouse:
prudent man indeed.. One chooses what he wants to buy or need. If he is prudent what does he need a luxury yacht for?

Smiles...

If only you knew yachts' owners most times give their yachts out for short time or long time leasing.

Otedola's yacht is for business purpose, rather than personal purpose.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Idrismusty97(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Harris90:
In Nigeria most of rich are into manufacturing, Old or uneducated. So obliviously they don't have used for High tech stuff. But have you seen Mark Zuckerberg phone, Bill gate phone or the late Steve Job phone? They use high tech phones and are worth over hundred times more than the Otedolas. Be yourself and stop trying to be like the rich in Nigeria. Living a simple lifestyle doesn't automatically make you rich. You can agree with me that for every Nigerians with an Iphone they a million more without one, But that doesn't make either of them billionaires.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Moz22: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Greedgod:

after seeing ur dp
say after me..."MY FATHER, MY FATHER!!! Anyone that has deprived me of common sense, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!! Oya prayer!!!
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Greedgod: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moz22:
say after me..."MY FATHER, MY FATHER!!! Anyone that has deprived me of common sense, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!! Oya prayer!!!
just one question

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Moz22: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Greedgod:

just one question
ur own dey ur body, u never attend to am..u dey ask yeye question..
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Greedgod: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moz22:
ur own dey ur body, u never attend to am..u dey ask yeye question..
u sef look the gurl dp !
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Moz22: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Greedgod:

u sef look the gurl dp !
shey na dat one go gimme money weh I go spend tomorrow?? Abeg show something else jare

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Greedgod: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moz22:
shey na dat one go gimme money weh I go spend tomorrow?? Abeg show something else jare
the gurl is otedola distant lost relative
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Tpresh(f): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by kilomeji: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
The more tech devices you use, the more vulnerable you are.
DJ cuppy's dad can afford any handset he wishes.
However, if you are as rich as he is (chevk out most billionaires), you will be as security-conscious as he is.
Otedola is no fool! Please don't be fooled!

1 Like

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Smellymouth: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Alaga ibile. . .

Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by dayowunmi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't believe those phones are Nokia. They are likely vertu mobile. Has similar outlook to Nokia. You can't get Nokia of that look again,and Otedola phones look recent and not old.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by smark61: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
Seen
Babe y na, who give that kin lip. It's not fair o.chai ur boo dey enjoy cheesy grin
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by arabianights: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
matrix199:
That's a prudent rich man
hmmmm lol... Chairman u don't know the make of that phone forget say e looks like that former phone.... Trim or so can't remember the name. It's built to fool you until you know what that cheap looking thing is worth and can do.. Forget that his Seely no daughter comment
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by tiwiex(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
What sort of nonsense is this.. should this even be in the news?

Why didn't she share photos of her dad's boxers. Oniranu.. I feel like slapping all these jobless bloggers.

U open d post. U come get time reply. Yet u see the title. All of us like yeye news jare. True. Nonsense post.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by drehdinho(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
I wish you well Otedola. May you continue to increase in wealth and riches. God's protection shall continue to rest and abide with you. Amen.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Churchillumoren: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Too many ignorant people here. None here know why very influential people have analogue phones in their collection. You can't track it, you can't hack it, is not wifi, Bluetooth enabled. Android phones, smart phones are vulnerable. There are are communication s some make only on analogue phones...ok
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
famosh:
What kind of rubbish is this? What point is she trying to prove? The elder sister also did the same senseless showoff. Does that mean the dad is prudent? If him prudent, why him buy yacht? Why the papa no kuku build one small hut live inside so we go know say him modest?
These Otedola children should gerrarahia mehn!!
On point. You deserve a cold beer.
Re: "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones by SpicyMimi(f): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rhythm unplugged show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Gabriel Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.