Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be (32709 Views)

Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by ephi123(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:
Wish I could wish her RIP but can't. The report of her death said the house help asked for a raise and the woman refused. Then she sent him on an errand to buy expensive food from Astoria. Imagine!
Know about one "big man" that owns one of these transport bus companies in the east. He has a big home in Lekki and his daughter is a celeb. This man always owes his domestic workers salaries. One of them died recently from hunger. You need to see how this man lavishes money with exotic cars and loud parties.
Why they deliberately choose to be wicked baffles me. When these guys now get angry and take their pound of flesh on these people, everybody will start making noise and call them evil people, not knowing the kind of bullshit and provocation that these "big men" have put them through.

Na wa for this your way of reasoning, same with admax. You people just type all sorts online. Why should the victim be blamed for the sickness of the animal who killed her? She made her money and has a right to spend it as she wishes. Please expand your mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by ephi123(f): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
ify2016:

Are you now saying that what your sister's best friends did was justifiable?
Have u considered that servant might have lost his love ones from hospital because of no money to pay hospital bill. Think like a man .

Don't be bias Mr.Man.

RIP to the dead.

I don't get you, what exactly did she do that was not justifiable? Are companies or employers of labour under any compulsion or law to give a raise? Is it not the agreed salary they owe you?

3 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by zombader(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
vhatpweetygurl:
Honestly I wish I could ignore your babaric comment but just cant. Is that how salaries are raised from the Bolivian fiat where you live? Are you a human being @all? Do you have common sense? Must you talk? Can you see that you are nothing but a mongolian idiot , a conniving slippery maggot JESUS r u a sane human @ ll? So immediately he asked for a raise she should hop @ it? You talk like someone that the brainis paining.Is that how things are done? Am asking you this foul mouthed beast of no gender. Let me lecture you, he was employed to be paid a certain amount, if he wanted a raise he should have worked towards it then ask @least on three different occasions and if his demands are not met he honourably takes a bow. If he had been doing his job religiously he would have become better and have higher employment opportunities.But he_ll no the he goat was busy instagraming it shows that he is greedy and did not cut his coat according to his cloth. Instead of you to tell him the truth you are spewing trash from that opening you call mouth. Oriee odaa
The guy is a threat to the society. I can see he's a frustrated poverty stricken idiot who feels the rich contributes to his unfortunate lifestyle. You can even ignore, but you went ahead to suggest the deceased does not deserve any sympathy. Your likes are out there. What you should know is that with a mentality like yours, you will never control wealth. You will always sit and complain about wealthy people not raining money on your head instead of getting up to better yourself and free your mind off wickedness an aversion. I say again, you are a societal risk. You will be tracked.

3 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by sade1994(f): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
While this is saddening, we should refrain from mentioning the name of our president in a nonchalant manner. What has buhari got to do with this? Was he the one employed or he was the one who asked the man to kill her?

Some people abuse and mention his name in cheer foolishness. Eh, what has buhari got to do with this now?

Please o, this is someone's father and he is old enough to be your father also, just cause he is a public figure does not give you the right to call his name to the gutters.

My sister. ..
I tot I was the only one that noticed it.. .

They just insult the man for no reason. ..just to garner cheap likes.. ..

No constructive criticism....
Just behaving like a goat and disgracing themselves just coz no one knows them

Na cheap data cause am

1 Like

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by OHCOMEON: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
While this is saddening, we should refrain from mentioning the name of our president in a nonchalant manner. What has buhari got to do with this? Was he the one employed or he was the one who asked the man to kill her?

Some people abuse and mention his name in cheer foolishness. Eh, what has buhari got to do with this now?

Please o, this is someone's father and he is old enough to be your father also, just cause he is a public figure does not give you the right to call his name to the gutters.
But we have MODs on this forum who are supposed to do their work, but are allowing this nonsense to continue. Oga Seun pls call your staff to order, the level of insults to the person of the President is too much on this forum.
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by lozanni(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
yedidiah:
What of her husband to be? why is he not saying anything

I guess he is in a state of shock, asking himself when he will wake up from this bad dream.So sad.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by lozanni(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
OHCOMEON:
But we have MODs on this forum who are supposed to do their work, but are allowing this nonsense to continue. Oga Seun pls call your staff to order, the level of insults to the person of the President is too much on this forum.

I dont support that nonsense of insulting the President, but like GEJ, like Buhari in terms of insults from Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by montezz(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:
Wish I could wish her RIP but can't. The report of her death said the house help asked for a raise and the woman refused. Then she sent him on an errand to buy expensive food from Astoria. Imagine!
Know about one "big man" that owns one of these transport bus companies in the east. He has a big home in Lekki and his daughter is a celeb. This man always owes his domestic workers salaries. One of them died recently from hunger. You need to see how this man lavishes money with exotic cars and loud parties.
Why they deliberately choose to be wicked baffles me. When these guys now get angry and take their pound of flesh on these people, everybody will start making noise and call them evil people, not knowing the kind of bullshit and provocation that these "big men" have put them through.
Egbami. What is this one saying?
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by admax(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
I never disputed that she has a right to spend her money as she wished and also have a right to express an opinion on this matter.

Times are changing and some people are devilish so one must be on guard.

As good driver must have a mindset that every other driver is mad and he is the only sane one.

ephi123:

Na wa for this your way of reasoning, same with admax. You people just type all sorts online. Why should the victim be blamed for the sickness of the animal who killed her? She made her money and has a right to spend it as she wishes. Please expand your mindset.
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by delpee(f): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

Obviously you didn't read the post. Are you saying every worker being owed salaries should simply kill their employers? The fact that you know one "big man" who's not kind to his workers doesnt mean that the same applies in this case. Too many fake stories about the incident. May God rest her soul in peace and comfort the family. Amen
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by 0gbeni(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
May the good Lord grant her soul repose ..what a waste of young talent sad

If there's anything to be learnt it's to 1. always use domestic help/gate men from registered companies 2. Treat our domestic help well, an angry help/gate man/gardener is a security risk ..he/she could steal,murder or collude with kidnappers
3. Let's always be on the alert , security-wise..people are angry oh ,and they will blame you for their problems

I hope the guy is sentenced to death and executed for the murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by vimo3: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:
Wish I could wish her RIP but can't. The report of her death said the house help asked for a raise and the woman refused. Then she sent him on an errand to buy expensive food from Astoria. Imagine!...

Did you loose your f**kn mind? If you are bold, disclose your real identity -- you are a security threat to your colleagues and employers.

With this type of upside down thinking logic - your school performance must've been upside down too. Strongly suspect your life is upside down.

Just to help you think straight - If you agree to a salary, that is all your employer owes you. It is criminal homicide to kill your employer if they do not pay talk less of if they refuse you a raise.

I don't know the victim, but I just could not let this utter rubbish pass. Mtchew...

5 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by uzuede4(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
yedidiah:
what do you want him to say
yedidiah:
what do you want him to say
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by edebemba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
admax:
Anger can't undo what has been unfortunately done.

The living should learn from the mistakes of the dead; A single lady has no business employing a cook talkless of a male cook...nah.

May her soul R.I.P and may her killer rot in hell (unless the merciful God forgives him) and his lineage will still suffer the consequence.
Her death is just unfortunate. But how come that a wife-to.be could not cook by herself? If she had married, how could she have taken good care of her man since she never knew how to cook?
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Siscooh: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
sujex94:

source http://sunnewsonline.com/anger-over-murder-of-temidayo-bride-to-be
Cameroonian steward? Cook? hah! Cameroon? I am so surprised! ! Cameroon? Refugee running from what or who? He must have been a criminal from the word go!
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by nummyjenny: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by gokuu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
ify2016:

Have u considered that servant might have lost his love ones from hospital because of no money to pay hospital bill. Think like a man .

Don't be bias Mr.Man.

RIP to the dead.

Are you being serious??

You sound deranged.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by brainhgeek(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

I submit, you have a sick mind. if she was your sister I bet you would be everywhere on social media campaigning for the execution of the murderer. You need to have your brain checked

1 Like

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by gokuu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
edebemba:

Her death is just unfortunate. But how come that a wife-to.be could not cook by herself? If she had married, how could she have taken good care of her man since she never knew how to cook?

Keep your retrogressive ideas to yourself. If you want to marry a cooking machine, that's your choice; don't compel every lady to join your cooking brigade.

You're supposed to be commenting on a murder, and you are here looking for who is cooking what.

Is only food you know.

1 Like

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Cletus77(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerians won't learn h how to cook they are claiming civilisation And to the fool what gain has he gotten from shedding blood?
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by delishpot: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
edebemba:

How is that your problem? Are you the one marrying her? If she can not cook or even boil water, are you in anyway going to suffer from her inability to do so?

1 Like

Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Myself2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
admax:

The living should learn from the mistakes of the dead; A single lady has no business employing a cook talkless of a male cook...nah.

WORD
So many of those murderous domestic staff have been known to be emboldened by the fact that there is usually no other person in the BIG HOUSE except them and their madam

You can count how many of those instances you have watched right from
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Myself2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
admax:

WORD
So many of those murderous domestic staff have been known to be emboldened by the fact that there is usually no other person in the BIG HOUSE except them and their madam

You can count how many of those instances you have watched right from the days of crime fighters on TV till now,,,
Let people,especially successful ladies learn not to live alone and employ male house helps
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by ernieboy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
admax:

May her soul R.I.P and may her killer rot in hell (unless the merciful God forgives him) and his lineage will still suffer the consequence.
I agree with you bro, a single lady has no business employing a male cook, I hope others in similar situations learn from it.
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari is an idiott.
Haba!
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by nwamehn: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2016
duni04:

No really its a bad thing that she was killed. But I've always wondered how these domestic workers cope with these Lekki and Ikoyi "big men". I live on the mainland and I detest the fake lifestyles of the Lekki and ikoyi crowd.
I remember joking with someone a couple of months back how, if I were in the shoes of those domestic helps that are not paid regularly and owed salaries, I'd just sell their houses or pick their belongings or just do something very bad to them to repay their wickedness. But judging by what this Cameroonian guy just did, the patience of some of them is starting to wear out.

Yea, the wickedness of the rich to the poor is over the crossbar but I would suggest the so-called poor resigns from that position that he isn't treated fairly and gets another job somewhere rather than doing something bad to his employer whether selling her property or killing her.
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Olu317(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2016
duni04:
WICKED HEART. YOU ARE A PERSONIFIED KILLER. RIP TEMIDAYO
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by vimo3: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2016
duni04:
Wish I could wish her RIP but can't. The report of her death said the house help asked for a raise and the woman refused. Then she sent him on an errand to buy expensive food from Astoria. Imagine.

You see your upside down thinking?? Punch is reporting that the cook killed his boss because he wanted his December salary paid mid month so he could send to his girlfriend in Cameroon.

http://punchng.com/killer-houseboy-lagos-lady-desperate-send-money-girlfriend-police/

The Police Public Relations Officer in Lagos, Dolapo Badmos, on Saturday said that the suspect was still making useful confessional statements to detectives at the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

She added that Ludguo would be charged with murder among other charges, upon the completion of investigation.

Our correspondent had reported that Ludguo approached the 32-year-old victim around 10.30pm on Tuesday and asked for N15,000 out of his N27,000 salary.

Adeleke was said to have pleaded with him to be patient, saying she did not have naira notes on her.

But the entreaty fell on the deaf ears as Ludguo left the boss’ living room in anger only to return a few minutes later with a knife and stabbed her in the chest.

The security guard of the Adelekes’ residence, who identified himself simply as Abbah, had told The PUNCH that the suspect was employed about two months ago, adding that he was on drugs.

Badmos, on Saturday, warned residents against employing domestic workers without properly looking at their profiles.

She said, “The victim was found lying on the floor of her living room in a pool of blood. A kitchen knife was found stuck into the left side of her chest. She was rushed to St. Nicholas Hospital on Lagos Island, where a doctor on duty confirmed her dead.

“Some drug substance was found on the suspect and he has made confessional statements. He said he wanted to send money to his girlfriend in Cameroon and that was how an argument ensued between him and the boss.

“Investigation is still ongoing and he will be duly prosecuted. Meanwhile, people should be wary of employing domestic servants on the road. Background checks need to be carried out on them.”
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Cromagnon: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2016
admax:

[b] says who

May her soul R.I.P and may her killer rot in hell (unless the merciful God forgives him) and his lineage will still suffer the consequence.[/b]
story
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by laudate: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
ify2016:

Don't be bias Mr.Man.

RIP to the dead.

Did you bother to read the entire story before you hit your keyboard to type this crap? shocked The guy asked for an increase in salary - the deceased was NOT owing him any salary! Would taking her life have made him pay her? Would she now pay him the money from the grave? It is amazing how people like you justify the inhumane actions of the cook! angry
Re: Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
duni04:
..owes his domestic workers salaries.

You are not worth to be called human. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers / Robbers Beaten Mercilessly In Niger State & Left To Die (Graphic Photos) / Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.