Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Customers Decry Poor ATM Services - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Decry Poor ATM Services (10573 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Bank Customers Decry Poor Network, Insufficient Funds In Atms / Which Bank Has The Worst ATM Services / ‘the New Market Is Too Far’ – Mainlanders Decry Location Of New Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by dandollaz: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
kstyle2:
It's been a total freak show here in PH. The crowd at ATM's are more than those at crusade grounds
PH queue is crazy.from 1pm till 9pm cant withdraw my own money kwa.we are watch
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Efewestern: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
nairaman66:
Zombies blame MMM... Nigerian Banks are gradually folding up!

Oga use your sense for once now, Does Que in ATM means Banks are gradually folding up?, Why are you guys like this, can't you reason for once, Yesterday my bank was unable to dispense cash, I went to another bank to withdraw my money, How is this thesame with mmm ? , can you use your mavro on other platform ? , Can u use ur mavro on POS, can you use it for online transaction ?, Asin your reasoning faculty is just too ***.. wat a pity.

Ireboya:
If na MMM..them qo complain

Yeye

Did your bank froze ur money for 1day ? If yes please tell us the bank name, If Bank A doesn't dispense cash , Bank B will, Wat we are complaining about is the Que in those banks, Is that the same with your so called MMM?

chessguru:
I stand with MMM Nigeria........ MMM is alive no shaking shame on haters

Na Dem

chimhigher:
Hahahaha BANKS IYAF USE YHU PPLE MONI TO PROVIDE ELP ON MMM,I CAUGHT A CASHIER CHECKING HER MAVRO D ODA DAY..LOL..SHOUTOUT 2 DOSE NIGGAS DAH CANT WITHDRAW 100k but only 50K nd still say MMM Is a scam..#sips Shekpe nd coughs#..MY MAVRO JES DEY INCREASE ANYHOW OBOIIII..

No bank place limit on Withdrawal, Bank A might Say We can't give you 100k now because we don't have enough money with us , The individual might take the 50k and head to another bank to withdraw the remaining Balance, I repeat No Bank place limit on Withdrawal , You might say some branch .

And stop comparing Banks with MMM, Its just not logical.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by lordaustin(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Danfuster:
I don't know how true this is but someone hinted he cashed out at filling station with their POS, if you have a trendy gas station near you, I'd say you give it a try.

ITS A DEAL BETWEEN YOU AND THE ATTENDANT BRO AND YOU HAVE TO TIP HIM/HER HEAVILY IF NOT OYO IS YOUR CASE.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria banks are in disarray.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
NIGERIANS SHA... DON'T BE SUPRISED 80% OF THOSE RUSHING TO GET MONEY FROM ATM CAN BUY MOST OF WHAT THEY NEED WITHOUT USING CASH... BOUGHT ALMOST EVERYTHING I NEED FOR EXMAS INCLUDING CHICKEN AID PAID VIA POS PLS LET'S MAKE USE OF SOME OF THIS FACILITIES INSTEAD OF CONJESTING BANKS AND ATM STANDS

2 Likes

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by sinaj(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

This your Hyperbole ehn grin
for real o!

Dude isn't exaggerating.

I tried withdrawing last week for 3days without success. At a point no atm in my area was evn dispensing cash. Had to go to a supermarket that use POS, transferred money to them nd collected the cash for #400
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by AntiWailer: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I guess the banks re deliberately frustrating the ATM services in order to press Customers to embrace mobile/online banking, bc without that measure, we will always go to ATMs, even banking halls.
#MobileBankingSurePass.

I think there is shortage of cash in the economy.

Cash costs banks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by AntiWailer: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
nairaman66:
Zombies blame MMM... Nigerian Banks are gradually folding up!

Lol.

The amazing part is that 19 M0r0ns agree with your statement by clicking "like"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by ajayiopy: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Blame cbn, most of cash withdrawal from are mutilated notes, how do expect banks to load the terminals no way
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by ajayiopy: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
chilet4cici:
NIGERIANS SHA... DON'T BE SUPRISED 80% OF THOSE RUSHING TO GET MONEY FROM ATM CAN BUY MOST OF WHAT THEY NEED WITHOUT USING CASH... BOUGHT ALMOST EVERYTHING I NEED FOR EXMAS INCLUDING CHICKEN AID PAID VIA POS PLS LET'S MAKE USE OF SOME OF THIS FACILITIES INSTEAD OF CONJESTING BANKS AND ATM STANDS

Most of the seller need immediate value for their money, pos will only credit your account next working day. The buyer can also recall his fund. Cbn need to up their game
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Ghost01(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
It's time we totally embraced the cashless policy.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Mavrodi saw this coming grin

ah tell u,God bless him...
God bless Every MMM hardcore participant
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
kstyle2:
It's been a total freak show here in PH. The crowd at ATM's are more than those at crusade grounds

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
sweetval:
Nigeria, obodo ndi ala. undecided

hahahahahhahahahahahaha..Make dem no Ban u ooooooo...
MMM for Real.

1 Like

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by nairaman66(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Oga use your sense for once now, Does Que in ATM means Banks are gradually folding up?, Why are you guys like this, can't you reason for once, Yesterday my bank was unable to dispense cash, I went to another bank to withdraw my money, How is this thesame with mmm ? , can you use your mavro on other platform ? , Can u use ur mavro on POS, can you use it for online transaction ?, Asin your reasoning faculty is just too ***.. wat a pity.

Did your bank froze ur money for 1day ? If yes please tell us the bank name, If Bank A doesn't dispense cash , Bank B will, Wat we are complaining about is the Que in those banks, Is that the same with your so called MMM?

Na Dem

No bank place limit on Withdrawal, Bank A might Say We can't give you 100k now because we don't have enough money with us , The individual might take the 50k and head to another bank to withdraw the remaining Balance, I repeat No Bank place limit on Withdrawal , You might say some branch .

And stop comparing Banks with MMM, Its just not logical.

Regards

Mumu, I am not doing MMM. When these issues with banks first arose, people were quick to blame MMM. Now that MMM is non functional who is to blame?
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Dramadiddy:
you can't pay customers but you attack MMM

3 Likes

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
symbianDON:
na wa o!! it's the same scenario in most cities o....what is happening na? where is all the money in Nigeria?

e dey for BUBA Huse

1 Like

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Greatidonis:
But Buhari why? kiss

1 Like

Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Vincent41(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari has Garba Shehu. He has Femi Adesina. He has the NTA which does his bidding yet he still wants to launch an application. If I install the app, will I see anything different from what the aformentioned says/broadcasts on daily basis? When a leader becomes increasingly interested in image making, know that the leader is underperforming...

mMM for Real
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Efewestern: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
nairaman66:

Mumu, I am not doing MMM. When these issues with banks first arose, people were quick to blame MMM. Now that MMM is non functional who is to blame?

Na so, You don't do mmm, but u re here defending it.. Kontinueee.

@Bolded no sane Nigeria will blame MMM for ATM que, its a normal tin we experience every festive period.

The reason I quoted you was because you said bank are folding up, WTF, Hw can you think like that, Because you weren't able to use a particular ATM means banks are folding up?, to even think some "WISE" Mmm participant are using this to justify there pyramid scheme of a thing is saddening.

Do have a great day. and happy chrismas grin grin
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by nairaman66(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Na so, You don't do mmm, but u re here defending it.. Kontinueee.

@Bolded no sane Nigeria will blame MMM for ATM que, its a normal tin we experience every festive period.

The reason I quoted you was because you said bank are folding up, WTF, Hw can you think like that, Because you weren't able to use a particular ATM means banks are folding up?, to even think some "WISE" Mmm participant are using this to justify there pyramid scheme of a thing is saddening.

Do have a great day. and happy chrismas grin grin

Thanks for the reply and hopefully you were able to see the reason I was a bit critical of the unending queues going on! Wish you the same man.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Efewestern: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
nairaman66:

Thanks for the reply and hopefully you were able to see the reason I was a bit critical of the unending queues going on! Wish you the same man.

some banks in Rural areas don't have this problem, in my area(Warri) only GTB dispensed cash, Zenith, First bank only attended to there Customers via Withdrawal slip.

I know no bank will load There ATM today and tomorrow, Reason why CBN needs to take this cashless policy serious so to avoid this in the near future.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Efewestern: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
chilet4cici:

exactly my thought.
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by geeluck1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

This your Hyperbole ehn grin
ʍվ ժҽɑɾ íԵ'Տ ղօԵ...íԵ'Տ ƒօɾ real
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by tonaydo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
weedtheweeds:
Can you help, please? I know this might be derailing but i need help.
I recently purchased a land in Enugu state, what documents must i secure? I was told to get an OC document which should be signed by the governor. How true or necessary is that? Please help out
pls be careful with whom you purchase land with at ugwuaji. . .I once lived there during my time of schooling and I must say land conflict are rampant over there
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by afrokid(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yet the CBN has kept mute about this...
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by Adeyinka112(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
kstyle2:
You can say it again. It's really terrible here in PH
Re: Customers Decry Poor ATM Services by femijay8271(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
mine, na anoda tin else, I waka comot for house at 5.30am just for me to get to bank on time, I carried two ATM cards which am to transfer to d oda one, getting to d ATM machine...I dip hand inside my pocket, I see say i no carry d card wey money dey...AHHH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity / Dangote: Africa’s Biggest Philanthropist - Eyesoflagos / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.