Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? (2991 Views)

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by afeez123: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2007
I have created one for my self now,but how can i make money from it?
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by igwe4life(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2007
You can make money by monetizing your Blog with Affiliate Programs or Google Adsense. Its easier for you to incorporate Affiliate Programs/Adsense and make better profit on a paid for Blog instead of a free Blog. See http://naijabusiness..com for an example of a free Blog and http://www.insuranceavenue.info for an example of a paid for Blog. I make more money from the paid one than the free one. If you serious of getting a hosted blog i can provide a hosting space of 50 MB @ a cost of only N1,990 only inclusive of a free www.yourblog.info domain name. Call me on 08057794114 or email info@frontlineconsults.com.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by hedgesfun(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2007
Hi Afeez123,
Listed are the options on how you can really make it so big on your blog website as you would not evev expect.
(1) Advertising
(2) Sponsorship
(3) Affiliate Programs
(4) Sell Your Knowledge
5) Work with a Blog Network
(6) Raise Your Reputation
(7) Donations
(cool Flipping

You can contact me on wealthinweeks@gmail.com for more comprehensive details. or betterstill you can watch out for it on http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com and i tell you that you will really make it.

I hope you get this

Best regards.
hedgesfun
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by mindblend(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2007
Google Adsense makes me a few pounds a day on one of my blogs. Thats a good way to start, but you do need traffic.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by igwe4life(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2007
See www.frontlineconsults.info I will give you 100MB of disk space @ a cost of N1250 only. See other features below,

Call or text me on 08057794114 or mail info@frontlineconsults.com

I can even give you free hosting for 30 days for anyone interested in making money online via Blogs or Websites.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by NoniLover(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2007
I think the biggest point here is that you need to have 'traffic' to your blog before you can really start making any money.

You can have the best blog in the world, but without any visitors, it means no one to click on your ads to make you money.

As already mentioned, Google Adsense is a good start, however, don't expect much in the initial stages.

Perhaps find a product or service you are happy to promote, and work hard at becoming an 'expert' in that field.

Good luck with your endeavours!
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by hedgesfun(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2007
afeez I just sent you a mail as a reply to your mail.

Mindblend how much in pounds to be precise does blogs earn you tell us and how do you get traffic we need a more realist posts here no dulling pls.

Igwe4life you are inconsistent first you offer 50MB for 1,990 now you offer 100MB for 1,250 can you be trusted? and should we really trust you many people need your service but they will surely need consistency.

log on to http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com for a comprehensive tips and guides to making genuine money online

you have any question or you are confused about making it online contact me at wealthinweeks@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by stcyprian: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2007
hello afeez,
for steps on how to monetize your blog, visit www.4bloginfos..com .
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by vezycash(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
Its only one person that said the real thing. I have 3 blogs and to tell you the truth, writing stuff for one is work - 3 of them,

But after the whole hectic work, you are your only visitor, ha ha ha well its not been funny for a while, traffic is the main thing.

Now what I suggest is y'll start linking to each other. Infact I just thought of an article to write I'll write it, comeback and post the link in say 15 mins.

God bless only the people that follow the link that I'll paste.
yeah shout the more you shout,
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by vezycash(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2009
The guy with the withinweeks site. What you have is a link farm and Google hates it. It'll be a miracle if your site ranks 100 for anything. Seriously you might want to consider having a new concept or something,
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by sunnykiss(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
See @igwe4life

I have2 blogs they just shut down one Ok but you can find my blog on hiphop here and i have 24usd there now but i made a mistake by putting an american adress on it and my online babe does not show intrest any more she is always busy with work, so how can i change my adress to Naija, oooo so i can direct PIN to here Ok
is it possible ,
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by dolafriend: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2009
If your blog is up to 3 months old then you can visit http://www.blogitive.com
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by ztyle(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
At first was your aim of buildinq a blog? ask yourself then we can start from there.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by Nairaplus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
Noni Lover:

I think the biggest point here is that you need to have 'traffic' to your blog before you can really start making any money.

You can have the best blog in the world, but without any visitors, it means no one to click on your ads to make you money.

As already mentioned, Google Adsense is a good start, however, don't expect much in the initial stages.

Perhaps find a product or service you are happy to promote, and work hard at becoming an 'expert' in that field.

Good luck with your endeavours!

This is the best advice on this thread to anyone asking this same question.

Google Adsense is the easiest way to make money with your blog.

But, first you need to work hard to post many pages on your blog and also to bring traffic. There is no magic system.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by kalujohn: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
Selling informations to people who are hungry for them is the simplest way to make money using your blog.To get information on how to start, go over to www.infoselling. for free info.To your success.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by emmabass: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
Please i want to know how to make money from my blog and i had that a lot of nigetrian are making legitimate money from their blog .
FROM
EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by emmabass: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
How can make money by selling information online and i can get paid after selling do i need to have a website before i start selling the information.

FROM
EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by emmabass: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
What is affilate do i need a website to start the business and how can it fetch me for doing this business online and how can i market the information.
FROM
EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by emmabass: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
I want the real website of e-currency and how much can i start with and i will like the e- currency traders to organise a seminar in Calabar.

FROM

EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by naijatoday: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nairaplus:

This is the best advice on this thread to anyone asking this same question.

Google Adsense is the easiest way to make money with your blog.

But, first you need to work hard to post many pages on your blog and also to bring traffic. There is no magic system.

The biggest problem is getting "traffic" to your blog.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by vezycash(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
Guys, if there was a way for us all to work together on one blog and raise the blog from PR 0 to PR 4 and above and this blog then in turn links to our individual blogs will you welcome it?

By the way, PR means page rank. Google ranks sites on a scale 0 to 10.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by kalujohn: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
Through selling simple informations to people who are in dire need of them.Go to www.infoselling. for free details
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by Nairaplus(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2009
vezycash:

Guys, if there was a way for us all to work together on one blog and raise the blog from PR 0 to PR 4 and above and this blog then in turn links to our individual blogs will you welcome it?

By the way, PR means page rank. Google ranks sites on a scale 0 to 10.

I like the idea and I would welcome it. Please email me on nairaplusblog@yahoo.com or text 07063189585 so we can discuss.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by suxes2005(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2009
I`m interested guys
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by donlet(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
@vexycash, how do i increase traffic to my blog and increase my page rank (white hat seo will be appreciated).if you know how to tweak let me know
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by kaycast(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
Vezy cash very nice idea, what are we waiting for, by the way just checked out your blog, good work.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by peroxide(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2009
Your blog is very nice but i wonder when am going to reach the bottom, it is too long.
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by ebeco(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
i am having problem of pasting google adsense code on my blodspot
pls how can i paste the code on m\y blog site? sad
Re: How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? by naijajaja: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ebeco tell us the blog u are using whether Blogger or wordpress or any other by that way we can help you.
or for more help mail me @ naija4good@yahoo.com
I have being on internet biz for over 3 yrs an has made my living from there.
I have a car for myself, all from what I get from Internet biz.

I will give you free help through mail. send your questions to the above mail address.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Number complete / How To Make MONEY From GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS In Nigeria / LG Electronics Showroom Now In Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.