Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! (4037 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by abariko1(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2009
Shiloh 2009 is here again, with the theme hour of restoration. Come see the Man of God (Dr. David Oyedepo) at Cannaan Land Ota, Lagos. Live and direct or go to any any Winners Chapel Church near you for all Winners Churches shall be Viewing Centres. As you come bear it in mind that God will embarrass you with blessings, Prosperity, Longevity and most of all God shall restore unto you your past years in which the Locust has eaten.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by ABAYOMMY: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
U are great and cavalry greetings to you in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love ur poster this is abayomi from Living Faith Church, Katsina ( Church Secretary) i am a winner also.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
This is Tudór from living faith sahara desert (church Treasurer) would papa oyedepo kindly send his 2 Jets over to help convey us and our camels to the venue?
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Tudor You are so funny. . . . .  [/size]
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by lawrence83: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

This is Tudór from living faith sahara desert (church Treasurer) would papa oyedepo kindly send his 2 Jets over to help convey us and our camels to the venue?
grin grin cool
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by KunleOshob(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

From our available church records, the tithes and offerings you are remmiting to the head office is way below target and as such your parish is not even entitled to the church bus talkless of the the divine jet which was annointed strictly for the use of our dear papa Oledepo. What insolence angry
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . .And what is it this one is trying to say here [/size]
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Nimshi: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2009
abariko1:

Shiloh 2009 is here again, with the theme hour of restoration. Come see the Man of God (Dr. David Oyedepo) at Cannaan Land Ota, Lagos. Live and direct or go to any any Winners Chapel Church near you for all Winners Churches shall be Viewing Centres. As you come bear it in mind that God will embarrass you with blessings, Prosperity, Longevity and most of all God shall restore unto you your past years in which the Locust has eaten.

1) Is the Bishop also a medical doctor, or has he a doctorate degree?

2) If the answer to 1) is yes, how is that a relevant title for Shiloh 2009?

3) These claim/promises of "embarrassment with blessings" by God have been made before. Exactly what do they mean this time? With vague promises, it becomes tough to know when something has happened.

4) Could you tell Papa to tone down some on the rhetoric of fantastic moracles accomplished by his hand which we now get to hear every Sunday during the first service? It's becoming sth of an elaborate attempt to continue to boost the ego of the self.

And this: the Choir's interpretation of "He's Able" some three/four weeks ago was quite good. they should try to keep their performance at that level or better.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by 9ja4eva: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

LWKM

Well Papa will send his second jet to come pick when it arrives.Right now this Jet is for the Bishop only.Sorry try again.

I found an interesting article and i hope faithfuls read this

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/15/215.html
Nimshi:

1) Is the Bishop also a medical doctor, or has he a doctorate degree?

2) If the answer to 1) is yes, how is that a relevant title for Shiloh 2009?

3) These claim/promises of "embarrassment with blessings" by God have been made before. Exactly what do they mean this time? With vague promises, it becomes tough to know when something has happened.

4) Could you tell Papa to tone down some on the rhetoric of fantastic moracles accomplished by his hand which we now get to hear every Sunday during the first service? It's becoming sth of an elaborate attempt to continue to boost the ego of the self.

And this: the Choir's interpretation of "He's Able" some three/four weeks ago was quite good. they should try to keep their performance at that level or better.

Well, the truth is papa will always keep elevating himself and boasting of his miracles and works.If not for anything the business has to keep moving and by instilling fear and hope he actually gets his congregation to believe and give more to God(or shld i say to him).Its jst mere logic.Am sure he will teach his two sons who are now pastors the same thing.For the blind who can't see, he is slowly giving CU to his kids to run.2 of them work there now and any decision that has to be made in that school must pass through them.What is CHRISTIANITY turning into?

Choir na write off.Politics dere alone no go let anyone wey get correct voice or song lead.I was told Papa even banned women from leading praise and worship for a while.The choir pastors from Pastor Mike to Pastor Kenny all of them are big cheats who date small girls and even choristers.They are so boring to watch not to talk of listening to.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by 9ja4eva: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
ABAYOMMY:

U are great and cavalry greetings to you in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love your poster this is abayomi from Living Faith Church, Katsina ( Church Secretary) i am a winner also. 

Brother you must be in money.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by echobee(f): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
i go dey there. nothing go stop me, not even ogagaluv and may kelly.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Me and maykelly must stop you oo. . . remember, if you go nobody would be there to rescue you from all the so called noise and afterall , they you shall be tricked as usual to drop some money in their basket or offerring box , that the money is going to God.[/size]
echo- bee:

i go dey there. nothing go stop me, not even ogagaluv and may kelly.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by echobee(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
i bind and rebuke u, in the name of jesus. satan get thee behind me,i bind every fowl spirit in u guys. u are free, go and sin no more.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]echo- bee bind and keep rebuking the unrebukable. . . . ha ha! you cant stop me from sinning with your noise. . .i sin boldly each day of my life. and please allow the fowl spirit to have some peace , she didn't send you messege. . . sad [/size]
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by bawomolo(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2009
Tudór:

lmao the funniest post i have read in a while
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2009
^^ you should get out more
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by bawomolo(m): 12:45am On Nov 21, 2009
ouch that hurt.

bitch please
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2009
[size=13pt]bawomolo You are funny oo. . . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by abariko1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
In whatever case all of you are invited once more, call out your neighbours, friends, family and come and receive your generational blessings to quench your generational curses.

Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by echobee(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
Jesus is lord
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by banom(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
echo- bee:

Jesus is lord

Amen.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by CrazyMan(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
Would there be free buses that would convey those of us that don't live in Lagos undecided
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Beautymc(f): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2009
@Abariko1, i appreciate ur post. Am also a winner at Durumi phase 2, Abuja
@crazyman, if u are not buoyant enough to go to canaan land, pls go to any Living Faith church and watch via satellite. Believe me, the same miracle will happen for u. But only connect ur Faith. When u do that, after shiloh u must give ur testimony.
@tudor, don't be jealous of God's doing. U are also invited.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by segyemaro(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Shiloh indeed! Another avenue to make money for d oyedepo's family.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Beautymc(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
Let it be.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by KunleOshob(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
@beautymc
Open your eyes Oyedepo is a very good example of the false prophets we were warned against in the bible the bible passage below refers directly to the likes of Oyedepo.

2 Peter 2:1-3:
The Danger of False Teachers   
1 But there were[b] also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you[/b]. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed

Titus 1:11:
11 They [false teachers]must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it[b] only for money[/b]
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by CrazyMan(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Beautymc

What has buoyant go to do with attending that program

If you want me to travel all the way to Lagos for a program, then you have to make buses available because I've got better things to do with my money. . .
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Beautymc(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
@kunleosh, i beg u in the name of God, stay away from Bishop David Oyedepo or better still, don't reply my messages. Better plead to God to forgive u for calling Oyedepo a false prophet. if not, what u see, is what u get.
@crazyman, if u don't have money for transportation, better watch via satellite.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by eghosaobas: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
Beautymc,u are one of those that have been brainwashed. Kunle is telling d truth,u better wake up from ur slumber. What did he make foundation with in his first church at barnawa in kaduna.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Beautymc(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
Oh u don't know, he brainwashed me with morning fresh. Whatever he used as foundation, which u were there to witnessed, God will still be helping him. U guys are blind to see the wonders of God in his life. My Bible calls u people the accuser of brethren and u must be cast down. (Rev 12:10)
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by eghosaobas: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
Do u call dis God's help.my dear you need to be delivered. Oyedepo is a business man.
Re: Shiloh 2009 Is Here Again, (8-12 December) You Are Invited! by Beautymc(f): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
I've told u what my Bible calls u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / The Wages Of Sin / Meta-ethics: The Nature And Origins Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.