Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) (36319 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
AFTER WE CRITICIZED HIM FOR CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY IN DUBAI, BABA KAN WAN FORM LOW KEY WITH WIFE BDAY

ALL NA STILL ROBBERY
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by sharpchap: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na her huzban Kongo anoda man wife? Upon how de woman fine
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Saammiee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
where are those guys always waiting to criticize pastors and ministers of God...
y'all shud at least applaud this work she and her husband has done
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by akosy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:
The Church has lost it eventually
If each act of selfness you do u publicise
They preach humility but I wonder if this is being humble

I know you will say, they tried, am not against it, am against every act of charity by churches being publicised as if its now a competition with or probably an election......

#peace
U gt it wrong sometimes d pastor did not put dis on Media
U should know dat sum bloggers wan get traffic
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

I know you will say, they tried, am not against it, am against every act of charity by churches being publicised as if its now a competition with or probably an election......

#peace

Well, I think if she doesn't go with media the "wow" stuffs to be distributed will definitely attract the Media.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by bayonino: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
No be church money ni!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace

Well you may be right..

Matthew 6:3-4 – "But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
akosy:

no sir, i beg to differ, look at d images, they are professional shots...this wasn't taken by a camon c-whatever or iPhone 7 ...so its not abt blog and traffic.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
monsurufatai:

Well you may be right..

Matthew 6:3-4 – "But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."

Thanks a lot for that verse...
u jst shed more light
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by HCF(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
blazer234:
Isn't this the pastor that slept with female church member and claimed the "Holy Spirit " said he shouldn't talk about it?
Yes he is the one....he said at the right time, he would tell the world what really happened between him and the lady. It's over two years now.....I guess the time is not right YET... sad

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jameslad:

Well, I think if she doesn't go with media the "wow" stuffs to be distributed will definitely attract the Media.
well u may be right but in this case, I doubt
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by blazer234: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
HCF:

Yes he is the one....he said at the right time, he would tell the world what really happened between him and the lady. It's over two years now.....I guess the time is not right YET... sad

My foot. He should stop fooling himself Pastor Adulterer
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by nummyjenny: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by stagger: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
Oyedepo should learn from him

You probably did not know when Winners Chapel was feeding civil servants in Osun state when Aregbe was owing his people 9 months salary arrears. You believe what you want to believe; that is how people like you are wired.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by stagger: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
nummyjenny:
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw

Have you ever heard of Mt. Gox?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
stagger:

You probably did not know when Winners Chapel was feeding civil servants in Osun state when Aregbe was owing his people 9 months salary arrears. You believe what you want to believe; that is how people like you are wired.
k
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Miles300: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace
well said ..
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
If you don't have any good comment, just read nd go, is not a most that you must comment. Who are you to judge him, Most of this pastors help a lot BT you will not know. Be careful don't say anything bad about men of God!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by janvier27(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
5,000 guests? Where is the church auditorium? Happy birthday to the lovely wife of the randy pastor.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by lanre316: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Isn't that the wife he cheated on with that girl he told he is operating in new levels of grace and said he will give us a robust reply when the secret got out.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
ufuosman:

If you don't have any good comment, just read nd go, is not a most that you must comment. Who are you to judge him, Most of this pastors help a lot BT you will not know. Be careful don't say anything bad about men of God!
can u mention what is bad about my comment? Why are u acting silly. Oyedepo should learn from him is a bad statement? The statement is also judging him..? It is because of people like u they say religion is the opium of the people
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by toms55(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
dude just shut up already, Oyedepo provides free medical facilities to his members 24/7 and other philanthropic activities too. Not everyone enjoy the life of social media not everyone enjoy unnecessary publicity
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
can u mention what is bad about my comment? Why are u acting silly. Oyedepo should learn from him is a bad statement? The statement is also judging him..? It is because of people like u they say religion is the opium of the people
we are not quarreling, so let us nt take it too personal.
learn for him in which way?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
toms55:
dude just shut up already, Oyedepo provides free medical facilities to his members 24/7 and other philanthropic activities too. Not everyone enjoy the life of social media not everyone enjoy unnecessary publicity
Oyedepo should learn from him...

Oya kill urself again
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace
Nigerians you complain too much them no do una go talk,dem Do una go talk, does when do without advertising una go say church no dey give,leave men of God alone mind your own so God will bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by toms55(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:

Oyedepo should learn from him...

Oya kill urself again
No you get yourself a noose and use it appropriately. You shouldn't just open your maggot ridden mouth to talk about people you only know via media and all hype that comes with it if you don't know them on a closer observation or what they do.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Tobycharles: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace
Am not here to antagonise or praise church but ds one thing u will never c in MFM
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
toms55:
No you get yourself a noose and use it appropriately. You shouldn't just open your maggot ridden mouth to talk about people you only know via media and all hype that comes with it if you don't know them on a closer observation or what they do.
u are very silly.. is oyedepo too big to learn from him? U idiott ass licking man worshipper, do you even know why i made that statement? Dumb piece of shit!!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by veeceesynergy: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
akosy:

Dis is not a case of bloggers, tell me a pentecostal church doing well without a Facebook acct wia they post pictures (advertisement)
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
ufuosman:

we are not quarreling, so let us nt take it too personal.
learn for him in which way?
are u kidding me. So u didn't know why i made the statement but u rushed to reply me in that manner?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace
Nigerians you complain too much them no do una go talk,dem Do una go talk, does when do without advertising una go say church no dey give,leave men of God alone mind your own so God will bless you
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by toms55(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
u are very silly.. is oyedepo too big to learn from him? U idiott ass licking man worshipper, do you even know why i made that statement? Dumb piece of shit!!
The man that provided the cunt_ that formed you is the silly one here. Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo / Man Runs Towards Moroccan King's Car During Motorcade With Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.