Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) (36295 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by admax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
The co-senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo popularly called 'Mummy Dee' or 'Pastor Mo' celebrated her birthday yesterday 23rd of December 2016.

She celebrated it by hosting 4,000 widows and 1,000 orphans at the beautiful church auditorium located in Gusape hills in Abuja.

It was joy galore as widows and orphans troop in from various part of Abuja to be blessed at the event themed #JesusPaidItAll. There was a lot of dancing, laughter, singing, gifts, gifts and more gifts!

Her husband The Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo caption the event on Instragram as below:

"Spreading the love of Jesus!
On the occasion of my wife's birthday, we hosted a thousand orphans, and we gave them a fantastic treat. There was so much to take home for the kids and they got amazing prizes as well. Salvation is free to all, we must let the world know that. More important than the tons of gifts of fun, we introduced them to Jesus in a way that will draw them to Him more! A big thanks to everyone who came out to support."
#COZACaresFoundation #JesusPaidItAll #COZA #CelebratingPastorMo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ0bgjASl3/?hl=en
See pictures below

8 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by admax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by admax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
More pictures

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by admax(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by aalangel(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good. Nice. Excellent.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sai Coza

Sai Modele and biodun Fatoyinbo

More elbow to your grease wink

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by teamv: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
pastor house na in dey fine pass

4 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
COZA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very very good of them. I hope other pastors will follow suit.
Life is not all about driving the latest cars or wearing the most expensive clothes,it is actually about putting smiles on the faces of the hopeless and less privilege. This is what Jesus came to preach,he did it ,he set an example for christians. Lets follow his footsteps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Church has lost it eventually
If each act of selfness you do u publicise
They preach humility but I wonder if this is being humble

I know you will say, they tried, am not against it, am against every act of charity by churches being publicised as if its now a competition with or probably an election......

#peace

33 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Divay22(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
First good news m hearing about this dude!

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Abdul3391(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Excellent atlas i've seen something about this pastor that impressed me

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by EniHolar(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by empress101(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
smiley May God continue to bless him for this kind gesture.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Executive Pastor Biodun and Modele Fatoyinbo.

Happy Birthday Mummy D

So much love!

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by alexiej(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Sai Coza

Sai Modele and biodun Fatoyinbo

More elbow to your grease wink

Pls don't put "sai" beside their names o.. Someone that we know has given "Sai" bad reputation grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by princetom1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abdul3391:
Excellent atlas i've seen something about this pastor that impressed me

Hmnnn, my nose twitches... u can be bought with a cup of garri only
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by prela(f): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
That's so cool......... Owo le na o.

At least this is better than flaunting their wealth in people's faces like they usually do. No Offence please

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
worldly pastors

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by tobishawn: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
EniHolar:
Kkk
How ku klux klhan take consine fatoyimbo shursh now sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by duni04(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Still awaiting that powerful response. wink

5 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by lonelydora: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
He's a changed man now. I was expecting to see him in a yatch in Dubai.

Meanwhile, where is Ese?

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by EniHolar(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
tobishawn:

How ku klux klhan take consine fatoyimbo shursh now sad

Are u a learner?

Meet INTROVERT for tutorials on space booking. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Atiku2019: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by olapluto(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Robust reply...coming back like MMM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by wellmax(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Co-Senior Pastor indeed.

There should be only one head na...

My two cents.

Anyway, its none of my business. Happy birthday madam.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by rattlesnake(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
good
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by ehtishamr10: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
That Looks really great. The Pics are great. Great Post.
My Website: http://www.iosndroid.com/
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by blazer234: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Isn't this the pastor that slept with female church member and claimed the "Holy Spirit " said he shouldn't talk about it?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.