Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report (9003 Views)

EFCC Uncovers 1000 Ghost Workers In Kwara / IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / Release Names Of 80,115 Police Ghost Workers - Court Orders IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by DaudaAbu(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Good first step.

Nxt, make sure genuine job seekers are employed and put in measure to make it hard for official to just employ without due delligence
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
stonemasonn:
Years of being ruled by The Igalas
You know the drill
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by superstarDikk(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2016
buharimustlive:
Most of them are northerners we know them and what they can do.
What is ur problem? reasoning is free of charge o. Go to ur own place and do ur own research, u will be shocked. Atleast the northerners r rooting out theirs
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by missyQween(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Then he should pay the others their salaries and not buying expensive cars for supporters of the masquerade festivals.....
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by ThinkSmarter: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
It z only with the involvement of technology that corruption can be effectively checkmented.
Like the use of centralized database/payrol for the workers with security measures like biometrics. Like as it is done in NYSC
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by Trustme2(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Lie lie. Genuine staff names were ommitted. My mum is a retiree, she has not gotten her pension since the beginning of this year. Same thing with my sis who is a level 13 officer,she has not collected salary since the beginning of this year. Are these also ghost workers?. I was amazed when I asked of my mum and was told she went for a prayer meeting. On enquiry about the prayer meeting, she told me its a prayer/fasting meeting organised by pensioners to pray for the payment of their entitlements. You can imagine. No doubt ghost workers are in the civil service but the screening has adversely affected genuine pensioners and workers. Yahaya Bello pls pay genuine pensioners and workers or the hotest part of hell will be waiting for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by taiwo005(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2016
yey e Yahaya bellow, please try and pay our parrents pension ASAP.
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by Puzzo10: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Kogi state is always in the news for the wrong reason..corruption left,right,and centre.. Let the law take its course
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by ogahope(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
I hope there is law in the land to punish these so called rich thieves. It's difficult to see a genuine rich man in Nigeria. What a wicked nation? Graduates are roaming the street for lack jobs but pupils cum students are gainfully employed. What a wicked world. It shal be ill with this people.
Re: Kogi: Children Of ‘big Men’ Among 18,471 Ghost Workers‎ – Report by Maleeq(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Name these "Big men" or forever remain silent.

If na poor man pikin now, una for don naked dem put ontop TV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Nigeria Local Content Joint Qualification Website: What Is In It For Me? / 7 Effective Tools For Managing Your Business / At What Point Did You Realise You Were In The Wrong Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.