Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog (2359 Views)

Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 / Choice Between Camry 95 For 320k And Honda Bulldog 97 For 320k / Please Advise, Honda Bulldog Or Toyota Camry Orobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by bodubaba24: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please can somebody tell me the cost of tokunbo engine for Honda bulldog.
My Honda bulldog smokes and consumes engine oil.and I still travel with it.it moves very well but smokes.My mechanic said I shud replace d engine while one mechanical engineer said I shud just tell my mechanic to change the oil seals.
Please how much is the tokunbo engine.
And what's d likelihood of success if I decide just to change d oil seals.
Thanks
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by shyling(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
around 80k+
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by bodubaba24: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks.
I was confused when one Ibo guy said #120k for a tokunbo bulldog engine .
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by Autopartz: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
bodubaba24:
Please can somebody tell me the cost of tokunbo engine for Honda bulldog.
My Honda bulldog smokes and consumes engine oil.and I still travel with it.it moves very well but smokes.My mechanic said I shud replace d engine while one mechanical engineer said I shud just tell my mechanic to change the oil seals.
Please how much is the tokunbo engine.
And what's d likelihood of success if I decide just to change d oil seals.
Thanks

Bull Dog Honda refers to the 1994-1997 years.
You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Engine price, and select Honda (Make) Accord (Model) and 1997 (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Engine (Complete) in the Engine Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered and verified Honda Accord Engine dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average cost.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade engines directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by Stateside: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
bodubaba24:
Thanks.
I was confused when one Ibo guy said #120k for a tokunbo bulldog engine .

things are more expensive now. i dont think u will get for 80k
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by zelexotunla(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Autopartz:

Bull Dog Honda refers to the 1994-1997 years.
You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Engine price, and select Honda (Make) Accord (Model) and 1997 (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Engine (Complete) in the Engine Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered and verified Honda Accord Engine dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average cost.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade engines directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
pls can I have idea of how much the price for tokunbo engine for Honda hala? I'm also having similar issue with the op and I need to change the engine. thanks
Re: Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog by Autopartz: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
zelexotunla:
pls can I have idea of how much the price for tokunbo engine for Honda hala? I'm also having similar issue with the op and I need to change the engine. thanks

No idea on the price.

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of The Stabilizer Bar, Links, & Bushings / Planning On My First Car.... Golf 4? / Nissan Xterra Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.