Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms (27967 Views)

CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Sandydayziz(f): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
olumzzz:

Ehya..u sef go buy ATM put 4 house
Even if I withdraw the money later on.. He go buy ATM machine?

I like it like dis o... Just home, my money's safe cool

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Tobium1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
All you fake bloggers and media houses should come out and speak about this frustrating queue at bank atms oo. Abi haff de banks also crashed?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by olumzzz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Nah i dnt want u just home...wanna take u out
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same here..No more Kada I guess.

ATM wahala angry

#YOLO
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by MabraO: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
slick1:
Too bad that banks won't allow customers access to their money when they need it most....I have said it times without number that the only thing that banks do is to secure your money ...
Quote me and unquote me....lol....Banks are similar to ponzi schemes, they can't give everyone at least 50% their money at the same time

U can imagine Yeye first bank Dey force their customers they can't withdraw more than 50k in their account

Our banks worst pass MMM
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by maxzzo1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
APC n buhari change till 2019.....
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, see this one, shey na who wan follow you talk you dey find, oya, you have my attention, what next?
I wan come your house tomorrow for Christmas jollof rice
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I wan come your house tomorrow for Christmas jollof rice
bring pepper soup and palm wine follow body come o
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Silvereze(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who is officiating the vigil?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
bring pepper soup and palm wine follow body come o
no wahala
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Duru009(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari buhari buhari.. ...chaii
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no wahala
I dey wait
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by solpat(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
John Ebidah

So you follow people wey line up for ATM for Ring Road dis morning gringrin
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by neocortex: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
slick1:
Too bad that banks won't allow customers access to their money when they need it most....I have said it times without number that the only thing that banks do is to secure your money ...
Quote me and unquote me....lol....Banks are similar to ponzi schemes, they can't give everyone at least 50% their money at the same time

Bank is different from ponzi scheme because they make real money(from interest and charges)
and also backed by the government should they fail.

Tell us how ponzi scheme make their money and what happens if they fail ?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by slick1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
neocortex:

Bank is different from ponzi scheme because they make real money(from interest and charges)
and also backed by the government should they fail.

Tell us how ponzi scheme make their money and what happens if they fail ?

Oga read my comment in between lines, did u see security there? and did u also see that they cant pay the same people who put their money there the same time? okay isoryt
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by ewosk: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
chai banks are regulating and trying to reduce GH....it seems GH >> than PH grin grin grin and they cant take it grin grin
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by cybriz82(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2016
piagetskinner:
I thought We are in recession and there's no money

I guess I was wrong

Oya dollar come down

dey witdrawin der sins....nt money.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by toniro(m): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Make una go cashlite jor. Must u carry cash
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by pareto(m): 3:41am On Dec 25, 2016
I hope the machine is not doing promo?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by unmask: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2016
slick1:
banks are not similar to ponzi schemes....if you cant access cash, use the POS or make a transfer and pay bills using mobile or internet banking
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by InvertedHammer: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2016
slick1:
/
Every money you deposit in the bank belongs to the bank and sadly, there is nothing depositors can do about it.

Any uprising will be suppressed by angry-looking MOPOL and military.

Folks need to be educated (not going to school).

\
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by InvertedHammer: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2016
unmask:
banks are not similar to ponzi schemes....if you cant access cash, use the POS or make a transfer and pay bills using mobile or internet banking
/

How do you deal with "System down"?

\
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Jeffy1206(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2016
princetom1:

Give me ur house adress cool

Jeffy1206 i see u o
grin
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Teekrayne(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2016
For those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers now have access to the platform.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation even if you don't want to register with my team... I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by crisycent: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Bloody liars....that pic is not Benin.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by konfused: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
gustalnov:
People need to take advantage of the many cashless policies banks have now. I don't understand why many still need cash and have to go to the bank. This country needs to grow up. Money is no more that paper you have in your hand. It's now those electronic figures on your phone.

Kenya has been using mobile money for years. We need to learn from them.

So what if I need to buy from the woman selling tomatoes and Pepper...........
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Since there is no money to pay their customers, should we say the bank has crashed now?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by jospepper(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
The things that work seamlessly in other places fail woefully in Nigeria, Why?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by unmask: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

How do you deal with "System down"?

\
the same way you deal with down nepa
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by sweetenheskey(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
I think it's time people know bank is also a pyramid scheme like mmm and others the same thing that happened to mmm some weeks ago dat we can't rest again just happened to bank now and nothing happened they can't pay just because their withdraw is more than deposit
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by InvertedHammer: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
unmask:
the same way you deal with down nepa
/
The same reason it is all BS.

\
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Jahelastic(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2016
poksmahn:
This is why i have refused to use a bank . i keep my money inside a pot under my bed

But don't let people know oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins / Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee / St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.