Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas (2469 Views)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Rossy99(f): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wen my husband friend friend family finally travel wit us,his wife hijack my role,hubby tell her wat dey need to cook instead of me,she dictate wat should be cook and wen she need anytin she call my husband on phone to ask cos he went out.though am relieve bt am now like d stranger i decided to leave it for her to be directing nd wat vex me most now is she nw ask me sometin after she had cook wat she like,i jst ignore her cos seem she wan hear my mouth .av i done bad Fr
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by ojun50(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
I am nt understanding come again

6 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Zehner(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Where is your husband's friend ? That's the womans husband. And have you spoken to your hubby about how you feel?

5 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by martyns303(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Zehner:
Where is your husband's friend ? That's the womans husband. And have you spoken to your hubby about how you feel?

I guess she doesn't want to come across as being petty...
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by TheArchangel(f): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just keep an eye on your fvck!ng matrimonial bed. Any slithering snake there should be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by austine4real(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
I think somthn is going on
but I'm not sure
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by sisisioge: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hian! Iya meto tinz! Biko, enjoy her unsolicited frontier job for as long as you are comfy with it. Just to let her know where the lines her, you could spook her one evening after she must have cooked whatever by refusing the food to be served. Yes, tell her YOU do not want the house eating that until morning and order for something else to be cooked. Yeah... Unruffle her feathers by being a temp biatch. You are the mistress of your house/family...She's a guest!

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Mimzyy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Women...

If the lady has been idling around with her legs crossed, I'm sure you would have still complained that she's bossy or full of herself.

Now she's tryna help around the house to ease your stress, it's still an issue. The proper thing to do would have been to join her in the kitchen and do the cooking together, not sulking around.

There's nothing going on! It's all in your head.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Totally understandable for op to feel left out cuz dats her husband . They're travelling with op n her husband . It's like another woman coming in ur home n telliing u how things should run in ur home. Da woman calls op's hubby on da phone , dictates what should be cooked , her hubby communicates with her more , any wife wouldn't be happy with all dat .

Mimzyy:
Women...

If the lady has been idling around with her legs crossed, I'm sure you would have still complained that she's bossy or full of herself.

Now she's tryna help around the house to ease your stress, it's still an issue. The proper thing to do would have been to join her in the kitchen and do the cooking together, not sulking around.

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
OP , there's a reason u r not comfortable with da situation . First talk to ur husband , tell him how u feel , see what he says , how he responds. Don't let da woman boss u around , u can stand ur ground n hv a say in whatever u r doing too. Be nice buh if she crosses a line with u or with ur husband , u gotta speak up .
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Mimzyy(f): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2016
aflyingbird:
Totally understandable for op to feel left out cuz dats her husband . They're travelling with op n her husband . It's like another woman coming in ur home n telliing u how things should run in ur home. Da woman calls op's hubby on da phone , dictates what should be cooked , her hubby communicates with her more , any wife wouldn't be happy with all dat .

This other woman in the picture came with her own husband too and he is somewhere in that house. I just feel that the op has sugar coated the scenario a bit about the way she calls her husband to buy stuffs when he's coming home. I still maintain my stance that it is not a big deal so she should not make it one.

If she feels left out, the proper thing to do is to make cooking time a joint affair. There's absolutely nothing to sulk about.

On the other thread she created, she was worried about how she was going to cope with the whole work. Now, she's complaining that she's feeling left out. I saw the part where she said the woman even tried to talk to her but she ignored. It reeks of immaturity, I'm sorry to say.

If she wasn't comfortable coming with them in the first place, she should have put her foot down and be straight forward with her husband. But no, she didn't and kept quiet about it. She probably even consented then came to NL to whine.

Her husband is not a wizard for him to know that his wife isn't comfortable with the idea. There is a reason communication is key in any union. Since she allowed them to come with them, then she should do her best to make herself happy by not blinding herself with unnecessary annoyance for nothing.

The couple will only be with them for few days I'm sure, she should not brew up enmity when there's no need for one. She needs to be tolerant.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Which is why I plainly said she should talk to her husband , which you never mentioned in your previous post. This's the most important thing here ... she needs to talk to him . I responded based on this thread . I've no idea about any other thread she created . My focus's on what's here .

Mimzyy:

Her husband is not a wizard for him to know that his wife isn't comfortable with the idea. There is a reason communication is key in any union.

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Rossy99(f): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2016
@flyingbird nd sisioge rili understand wat i meant,she boss me around,wen dey cook finish she serve hersef nd her children left my child nd request to serve my dad inlaw bt he refuse.dadinlaw had to call me later dt y did i allow her to be dishing d food dt i own d house,i jst told him is hubby arrangement .wen hubby nd his husband came,she was d one call to serve d food but my dad inlaw refuse i shld b d one to serve dt was wen i stood up.she later went to report to my hubby dt i didnt eat nd hubby start shouting even wen his dad told him he saw me eating he didnt bliv
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by sisisioge: 5:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Rossy99:
@flyingbird nd sisioge rili understand wat i meant,she boss me around,wen dey cook finish she serve hersef nd her children left my child nd request to serve my dad inlaw bt he refuse.dadinlaw had to call me later dt y did i allow her to be dishing d food dt i own d house,i jst told him is hubby arrangement .wen hubby nd his husband came,she was d one call to serve d food but my dad inlaw refuse i shld b d one to serve dt was wen i stood up.she later went to report to my hubby dt i didnt eat nd hubby start shouting even wen his dad told him he saw me eating he didnt bliv

Whew! Na small craaze dey worry am. It looks like exerting your authority might not work since she's jumping hierarchy already. Biko, manage her until the holiday is over , after which you avoid her like a plague. People like her are silly monkeys who enjoying undermining others.

Would you be needing a prophet to reiterate that you avoid her like a plague hence? Not even for 2017 holiday conjunction!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Madame I advise you to sit her down and tell her you are the one that should be in charge not her.
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by byvan03: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Which one is hubby 's friend's wife, they no get their own village? What if you don't want to eat her food, why should that be a problem? My dear being too cool is a big problem ,you become easy to be matched on by every damn creep.

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by callola: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2016
byvan03:
Which one is hubby 's friend's wife, they no get their own village? What if you don't want to eat her food, why should that be a problem? My dear being too cool is a big problem ,you become easy to be matched on by every damn creep.
if am in her shoes, i will cook a separate dish. By right, my guests or whoever guest have no rights to my kitchen and pots
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by byvan03: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
callola:
if am in her shoes, i will cook a separate dish. By right, my guests or whoever guest have no rights to my kitchen and pots

She can simply stop her from entering her kitchen altogether .

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by yetseyi(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Some people just don't respect boundaries sha angry

Now I understand why you were adamant they come along in your previous thread.

What kind of woman reports her husbands friend wife to the man that she didn't eat her food.

Some people sha
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by mostyg(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Go and settle the rift between you and your husband... I guess you aren't telling us something
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Doctorfitz: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
Women...

Y u get sense like this?.nice one again
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Fkforyou(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
I just dey confused self, who dey marry? And which one be "his husband" again? Who is the guest and who is doing the cooking? The OP self na war.

What kind of person are you self? for her to have the effrontery to badge into your kitchen (even it's your in-laws house, it's still your domain) without your approval or report you to your husband. Well I'm not a woman so I might not understand how this things works. undecided
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by bellong: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

My brother is single and searching. Are you available by chance? cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Mimzyy(f): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2016
bellong:

My brother is single and searching. Are you available by chance? cheesy wink cheesy

Lollzzz. Your match making skill is top notch wink. Happy new year in adv. ma'am.
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Mimzyy(f): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Y u get sense like this?.nice one again

Morning. Thanks. It is what it is.
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by bellong: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

Lollzzz. Your match making skill is top notch wink. Happy new year in adv. ma'am.

Same to you..

I have not done a gender reconstruction. I am still "he" not a she... cheesy
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by Mimzyy(f): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2016
bellong:

Same to you..

I have not done a gender reconstruction. I am still "he" not a she...
cheesy

.. smiley cheesy

My bad. Lol. I'll take it down in a few...
Re: Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas by bellong: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Mimzyy:

My bad.. I'll take it down in a few...

Got it...

(1) (Reply)

The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! / Lets Celebrate Pretty Naija Ladies (pictures) / How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.