Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! (2473 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by imagrg(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
I have made up my mind not to kneel down to apologise to a woman whatever the circumstance but instead show remorse by begging her for forgiveness via words of the mouth and by buying her gifts or giving her a good lay if she is either my wife or lover.

Traditionally, the woman is by nature supposed to do the kneeling down not the man for whatever reason. So, if you, as a man, kneel down to apologise or propose to your lover, then, you are the woman in the house!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
imagrg:
I have made up my mind not to kneel down to apologise to a woman whatever the circumstance but instead show remorse by begging her for forgiveness via words of the mouth and by buying her gifts or giving her a good lay if she is either my wife or lover.

Traditionally, the woman is by nature supposed to do the kneeling down not the man for whatever reason. So, if you, as a man, kneel down to apologise or propose to your lover, then, you are the woman in the house!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

You guy's will just start thinking on how to make women weak despite the fact that they are called weaker sex

So when a man kneels to beg a woman, he becomes a woman

Those married women that have taken up the responsibilities of the family because the man couldn't make it, have their private part changed to that of a man

Meaning such a woman has already become a man

Look, when you see a man kneeling down to beg his wife or woman, his reasons are best known to him and you can't tell him otherwise

12 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by LikeAking: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Correct.

No Simping.

Dont even beg too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by mutter(f): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Don't worry... We women don't need a man to go on his knees to boost our ego.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by ezugegere(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
imagrg:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

You're right jor!
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Dalil8: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Any man who kneels to apologize to a woman is a slave in his own house.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na Small pikin dey worry most of una.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by wunmi590(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2021

Naso unah go dey spoil people marriage all because of stupid ego....

Some forgiveness may warrant you kneel down to apologies to your wife, not because you are stupid or you are Simpson, but because of love and you want peace to reign...

I pay for everything in my house,I mean everything, and if I offend my wife that warrants me to kneel down I will.....

The way you cherish peace in your house is different from the way I do...

If unah like make unah bash me, e no go comot 1kobo for my body undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Curry30: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
But men, if women (the weaker of the sexes physically) use 1 small finger to flick us ontop bed before sex, all of us go fall abi? grin grin

Our Ego no go stop us from falling for that one oh lol

Haba guys we don mature pass dis kind of matter naw.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Franzinni: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Fact !!! ... big one.
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by GboyegaD(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Many post here just makes me laugh. If kneeling would make you get past the issues with your wife, please do. You both are the ones that knows what is going on in your home.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Vision101(m): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2021
@frozen70

You guy's will just start thinking on how to make women weak despite the fact that they are called weaker sex

Those married women that have taken up the responsibilities of the family because the man couldn't make it, has their private part changed to that of men

Look, when you see a man kneeling down to beg his wife or woman, his reasons are best known to him and you can't tell him otherwise.

@me
An African woman is an African woman. Even if she is the breadwinner which we know is abnormal that doesn't make her the man.

Kneeling down depicts respect to someone higher than you. Any man that does that has become a woman or at best woman wrapper.

No matter how high a woman is she must bend to urinate.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Vision101(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2021
@mutter

Don't worry... We women don't need a man to go on his knees to boost our ego.

@me
Correct woman. Good wife material
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Vision101(m): 2:04am On Jun 24, 2021
@KimberlyWest

Na Small pikin dey worry most of una.

@me
Na big pikin dey worry majority of us.
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Caaz: 5:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Kiddo
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by frozen70(f): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Vision101:
@frozen70

Those married women that have taken up the responsibilities of the family because the man couldn't make it, has their private part changed to that of men

Look, when you see a man kneeling down to beg his wife or woman, his reasons are best known to him and you can't tell him otherwise.

@me
An African woman is an African woman. Even if she is the breadwinner which we know is abnormal that doesn't make her the man.

Kneeling down depicts respect to someone higher than you. Any man that does that has become a woman or at best woman wrapper.

No matter how high a woman is she must bend to urinate.

You need to get married then come back to rewrite this
Men too bend to urinate ask the Hausa's
Women too stands to urinate

2 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Bola146(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2021
One man's food is another man's poison, don't compare your own family peace to others. Face your life

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by imagrg(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
There are better ways of showing remorse.
frozen70:

Those married women that have taken up the responsibilities of the family because the man couldn't make it, have their private part changed to that of a man

Look, when you see a man kneeling down to beg his wife or woman, his reasons are best known to him and you can't tell him otherwise
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
imagrg:
There are better ways of showing remorse.

Every mallam with his own kettle
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
frozen70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Funny thread.

The OP (changed what came to my mind) might actually be on his knees begging one smallie or side hen not even wife.

Hard man, hard man na so a whole CEO give side chic ATM with pin. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by bjprodint1: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who una kneeling down help?i prefer gifts to the kneeling wey no go add value to my life.buy me a car instead!
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Any man that does that is a ;astard.
How can a man kneel down to beg a woman or bitch for what na. I know that some ;astard are doing it secretly and they will come openly to deny it.
If any of my son does that I will slap the hell outa of him
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by efficiencie(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
imagrg:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Quite frankly I don't want anyone kneeling down before me for any reason just as I don't bend the knee to anyone but the grand architect of the universe, Jesus Christ. Nevertheless my wife must regard me as her head just as I regard the LORD Jesus Christ as my head. The LORD has authority over me and I have authority over my wife. It's that simple!
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by ImaIma1(f): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2021
frozen70:

It's funny how it is single men who just come up with all this nonsense. They don't even know what it means to be joined to someone. They are still thinking in the line of girlfriend.

Most of them will do worse than they say here. They will even lie down and beg. All that pride they carry on their sleeves like a badge will fly out the window when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by frozen70(f): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's funny how it is single men who just come up with all this nonsense. They don't even know what it means to be joined to someone. They are still thinking in the line of girlfriend.

Most of them will do worse than they say here. They will even lie down and beg. All that pride they carry on their sleeves like a badge will fly out the window when the time comes.

When they are married, they will understand better
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by crackhaus: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2021
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

The OP (changed what came to my mind) might actually be on his knees begging one smallie or side hen not even wife.

Hard man, hard man na so a whole CEO give side chic ATM with pin. undecided
A man who has not conquered himself, no matter how wealthy or old he is, will always be a slave to his desires.

Just be able to conquer the desire for vagĂ­na, and a man has solved 90% of his problems in life.

The death of Usifo at the hands of a 21yr old hits close to home, it's really sad because it's kind of personal.
I don't know the wife, but his mother...na she I feel for pass.

How do you plan the funeral of someone who was killed like that? Just crazy...

4 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by cooooooks(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
My wife ain't kneeling down to 'beg' me.

Kneeling down is a manipulation tactic that people need to disregard.

If you loved or respected your SO so much, why would you do something heinous to require such prostration?

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by kabaarikabaari: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
knee to beg who?. is by what nature? so so arrogant. maybe U are single. ur wife is ur partner not ur student. some women Don suffer Sha.
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
cooooooks:
My wife ain't kneeling down to 'beg' me.

Kneeling down is a manipulation tactic that people need to disregard.

If you loved or respected your SO so much, why would you do something heinous to require such prostration?
but she can kneel down to
**** your **** grin grin
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by cooooooks(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shhhhhh

That's different.

Lollittaa:

but she can kneel down to
**** your **** grin grin
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Shhhhhh

That's different.

Your schlong up her throat. Her hair in your hand. Ewww tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong / 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. / Brand New Sunking Solar Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.