Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) (894 Views)

Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) / How Do I Get To Town Planning Way From Cement Bustop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by holatin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Evening peepz.

The purpose of this thread to call on the attention of the right organization or person/person who has the ear of the lcda or local government chairman at ahmadiah to the MEDIAN BARRIER ( concrete used in dividing the road) laying at the side of the road at ahmadiah bustop in Lagos at ojokoro LG.

This median barrier has caused a lot of accident, I can still recount up to four incidents. but the one which happened tonight 24 December 2016 made me crawl out of my shell to vent and call on the authorities to come and remove the fallen median barriers, yes barrier with the S. it's more than 4 in number.

Tonight accident caused by the barrier almost claim an heavily pregnant woman life, the last one damaged a car beyond reparation, an innocent family coming from vigil on an environmental sanitation Saturday.

To all who has the government ears, pls we need you to call on them to remove those fallen barriers.
thanks.

Seun, lalasticlala mynd44.
DisGuy, justwise, Obinoscopy,

Freiburger , r231

pls promise land.
(apology for any vocal bomb of any kind in my post )

Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by cliquevibes(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wow, which one is Vocal Bomb...

Hmm, May d lord protect each and every of our family members during dis period.Amen
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by dominique(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Are you saying that roads should not be demarcated? Post pictures to explain your points more clearly
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by signature2012(m): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2016
holatin:
Evening peepz.

The purpose of this thread to call on the attention of the right organization or person/person who has the ear of the lcda or local government chairman to the MEDIAN BARRIER ( concrete used in dividing the road) laying at the side of the road at ahmadiah bustop in Lagos at ojokoro LG.

This median barrier has caused a lot of accident, I can still recount up to four incidents. but the one which happened tonight 24 December 2016 made me crawl out of my shell to vent and call on the authorities to come and remove the fallen median barriers, yes barrier with the S. it's more than 4 in number.

Tonight accident caused by the barrier almost claim an heavily pregnant woman life, the last one damaged a car beyond reparation, an innocent family coming from vigil on an environmental sanitation Saturday.

To all who has the government ears, pls we need you to call on them to remove those fallen barriers.
thanks.

Seun, lalasticlala mynd44

Freiburger , r231

pls promise land.
(apology for any vocal bomb of any kind in my post )

Just wish you were able to snap pictures and post here.
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by signature2012(m): 5:36am On Dec 25, 2016
dominique:
Are you saying that roads should not be demarcated? Post pictures to explain your points more clearly

He never said road should not be demarcated.He was only trying to say the demarcated concrete should not be on the road causing accident to road users.
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by holatin(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
signature2012:

Just wish you were able to snap pictures and post here.
am gonna do DAT dis morning.

picture has been updated.

Oga Seun / lalasticlala I don add pictorial evidence.
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by holatin(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2016
dominique:
re you sure you read the post.
its in the post DAT am talking about fallen median barrier.

FALLEN !!!
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by holatin(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
cliquevibes:
Wow, which one is Vocal Bomb...

Hmm, May d lord protect each and every of our family members during dis period.Amen
I meant vocabulary laced with IED, WMD and heart shattering missile
Re: The Deathtrap At Ahmadiah Bustop (pics) by holatin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
qty

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Obudu Mountain Resort Devil’s Elbow Road / Man Shares Emotional Moment An Elephant Helped Carry A Tired Cub / Must One Have A Handiwork Before Travelling Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.