Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA (10575 Views)

Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating / Fans React Angrily After Lionel Messi Got Snubbed From FIFA's The Best Award / FIFA Reveals How NFF Mismanaged N251m Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by don4real18(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will set up a committee to look into it
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by tayoxx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
I jus de reason that emenalo guy for Chelsea Mata oo..Hope say him no go embezzle money wey de go pay for oscar
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by abiolafisher(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
ENGINEous:
I just want to blame BUHARI. That's all
dont be foolish, the NFF has been rotten long before you were born
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by LorDBolton(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Godfullsam:
Sack Dalung now!

Dalung is NFF CHAIR?
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by mu2sa2: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Iamlordgee:
How will this country move forward like this..
Oh Lord Bami Dariji Wan
That's the big question. Fraud everywhere - in govt, in church, in mosque, at home, in school, on the road, in the market, in private sector, in all places.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by ojialo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
abuayman:
Yes, the money meant to be spended has been spended. Shikenan
Jonathan is to be blamed. ndi ara.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by ojialo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
abiolafisher:

but if it was in Jonathan's regime you won't say NFF has been rotten long before his regime, Ovoko!
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
ojialo:
Jonathan is to be blamed. ndi ara.

Ndi Ara for Jonathan or me?
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by ENGINEous(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
abiolafisher:

Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by abiolafisher(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
ojialo:
but if it was in Jonathan's regime you won't say NFF has been rotten long before his regime, Ovoko!
Jonathan or Jonathan MDAs over the years have been faulty
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by xtenxive(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its so disappointing that issues regarding this country is all about corruption.
Unfortunately it took FIFA to unfold this under everybody's watch in Abuja................so sad!!!!
FIFA should please pick out everyone involved and punish them appropriately.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Ninilowo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
jeeqaa7:
you wonder why they are always fighing in that glass house ... but dem never break one single glass ...

that akwuya wey dey wear red cap said something recently very funny..

can someone pls remind me..
All money SPENDED were well SPENDED grin
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by duni04(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
I remember raising this issue when everyone was calling for the head of the sports minister after the super falcons debacle. The NFF has misappropriated billions of naira meant for the national teams. They then run to the government and misappropriate government money again. They're chopping from two different sources! And the FG can't do anything about it or hold anyone accountable because that will attract a FIFA ban.
Nobody should dare blame the FG for all the nonsense that has been going on with the national teams. This is FIFAs problem to deal with.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by DrogoG(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria should establish Looting schools all over the world to teach potential foreign political criminals how to loot public funds.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why am I not surprise?
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Godfullsam:
Sack Dalung now!

One mumu sported
U think dalung is nff president?
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
toluleke:
Buhari and EFCC will not see them. Since they are APC members wink.Association of Angry Nigerian Youth
Dumb comment, govt don't interfere with NFF, because it will attract FIFA ban. So govt cant do anything here. Go and educate urself b4 making foolish comment.

1 Like

Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
seguno2:
No wonder Dalung could not pay the Super Falcons.
Buhari can't see that one.
DSS won't arrest him.
Magu's EFCC won't prosecute him.
Anyone who believes that APC is fighting CORRUPTION must be a big joker.
Some Nigerians are dumb sha, see the mumu thing u just wrote, first of all it was NFF that misappropriated fun, not sport ministry, secondly fg, efcc, DSS cannot interfere with NFF, cause they are independent from govt. If govt try to interfere with NFF, FIFA might ban Nigeria from all football activities.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by moonraker(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2016
julioralph:
lol how come?
smiley
I thought the monies spended were properly spended cheesy

uh duh, obviously...

1 Like

Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by geeworld1(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2016
See mumu nairalanders coming here to insult dalung and even buhari cus of likes and shares.. If you know nothing about football administration, pls don't be too quick to try and troll.. In a sane world, the govt should have nothing to do with nff and even match bonuses / rewards to players.. the nff should be accountable for every penny that comes into it and hence should solely be blamed for looting as usual!
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by LordCenturion(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:
No wonder Dalung could not pay the Super Falcons.
Buhari can't see that one.
DSS won't arrest him.
Magu's EFCC won't prosecute him.
Anyone who believes that APC is fighting CORRUPTION must be a big joker.

Ur common sense didn't tell u that federal government doesn't have power to interfere in nff issue, but they can run to federal government in the case of Falcons
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by toluleke(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Dumb comment, govt don't interfere with NFF, because it will attract FIFA ban. So govt cant do anything here. Go and educate urself b4 making foolish comment.
grin i laugh at your dumb attitude. Since i was born and now am old you are the dumbest person i have ever seen.. well Data subscription is so cheap. They can be probe for corruption but govt can't interfere in elections and other matters..Instead of quoting people please go online and read unless you will die with your ignorance.
Re: How NFF Mismanaged N251m From FIFA by easyelliot(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Same FIFA who just got their own house purged off corruption ?

Pot calling kettle black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leeds United Sack Marcelo Bielsa, Announce Replacement Tomorrow / Nigeria Vs Korea: U-20 Women's World Cup (2 - 0) On Sunday August 19 / Our Lost African Players!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.