Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) (41213 Views)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol... if you check, most of them no go withdraw pass 5k. People just like to suffer themselves.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2016
candidbabe:
Even in daura too.
The end is near.
Banks have crashed
and they wud say there is recession
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by 3seriez(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:
This is because 90% of northerners don't know how to operate an Atm machine...believe me angry
U'll see somebody in an Atm and be thinking he knows what he's doing and he will not even request 4 help.
Uselessness. angry angry angry

U dont mean it.. 90%. Wow shocked
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:
Wetin concern a.boki with bank. It must be one alhaji who d distribute largese

Yeah, notin concern a.boki with bank. It definitely must be your old drunk papa dancing na.ked while people watch.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2016
coolk:
Hmmm....

The CBN restricted banks from accessing above 10 million naira, perhaps to control inflation or the depreciation of the naira.
They (i presume) hope to create a sort of cash crunch / artificial scarcity to drive the prices of commodities down during this yuletide.

They don't care who suffers.

The average nigerians (masses) are denied their hard earned cash to buy essentials, while the upperclass with excess liquidity larvish themselves with luxury.

The level of cluelessness in this current administration is beyond words.

I like your enlightened analysis here. However, I feel that the cash scarcity may favour the masses in the long run because prices of commodities and food items will not be illogicaly inflated by dubious sellers. When no one comes to buy, prices reduce in order for the sellers to sell items quickly. If you take note, prices of items have been stable in this yuletide as against the previous ones. Fuel is not scarce and things are quite normal.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2016
I hate these id!ots (s0utherners) with passion because they're as worthless as pig p00. Just because some idiot took a refined donkey sh!t weed and decided to create this thread, everyone of them believed the fabricated lies because they're nothing but bunch of illiterates.

Get well all of una.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Not true
Photo is fake
The bikes in the picture isn't that common in the country. It's the old type used before in Nigeria.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by pareto(m): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2016
I hope that ATM machine is not doing promo?
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by wtfCode: 4:04am On Dec 25, 2016
3seriez:

U dont mean it.. 90%. Wow shocked
havent u visited northern part b4?
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:42am On Dec 25, 2016
worse govt ever liveth!
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Maski87: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Fake news abeg na ibo people be that as wetin concern aboki with xmas.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2016

gemale:

Dey weren't insured. Banking then wasn't as regulated as it is nw. U r tlkn abt d days b4 d 25 billion recapitalization criterion was enforced by CBN.
/
Don't forget that banks operate on Fractional Reserve banking. That is why banks place limit on withdrawals. To withdraw a certain amount from the bank, a depositor will need to give advance notice to the bank because the funds have to be put together.

And when a bank collapses, there is a hierarchy followed in settlement. The regular customers may have to wait a lifetime to get that
NDIC insurance payment. Legally, banks are not mandated to give advance notice before collapsing. Some things look good on papers.
What is pension plan in Nigeria? It is an insurance against old age. Sort of. Right? Well, pensioners have learned that it is not always
as rosy as it appears on papers. The same goes for a systemic collapse of the banking industry.

Don't forget that banks are loaning out money that they don't have. A bank that has N1000 in its account can write a loan for N10,000.
Once you understand how banks work, you will learn how to secure your investments. Nigerians call them serial debtors, but those
Nigerian billionaires that owe billions to the banks and their lawyers understand the concept of banking better than the average Joe depositor
out there.

For example, after Hurricane Katrina in Florida, insurance companies refused to pay compensation to victims because they don't have
enough money to cover the costs. When pushed, they filed for bankcruptcy and that was the end. US Fed. Reserve had to step in
and crank up the money-printing machine. Remarkably, Nigeria does not have that luxury because she does not print her own currency unlike US Fed. Reserve that can crank up the printing machine any time.

\

gemale:

I hope you are monitoring the ATM debacle in Nigeria. Yep! For so much trust in the banking system.

This is just a tip of an iceberg of what happens when there is a run in a bank.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by diva90: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2016
What! shocked
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Did all these guys actually come to use the ATM?
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by modsfucker: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:
This is because 90% of northerners don't know how to operate an Atm machine...believe me angry
U'll see somebody in an Atm and be thinking he knows what he's doing and he will not even request 4 help.

Kaji dan iska... What's there in using ATM? from all indications you are/were an art student who sees complexity in everything and credits expertise to anyone who can do a simplest job. Can't forget how most of them saw me as a mini professor just by solving logarithms to them.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by CAPTAIN44: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2016
prophetfire:
kai! everything buhari touches turns to dust. naija don hear nwiii.
is that your prophecy, then God will proof you wrong.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2016
shocked
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Mujinho4b(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2016
This image is a big fat lie.. I wish som1 can contact UBA Daura. It is possible its not Katsina's UBA, and please check the OP's profile, he is an anti-APC, so am not surprised with this post, but what pains me is that the Mod's moved this lie to FP.. angry lipsrsealed
Note: *I support no party*
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by MaziOmenuko: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2016
How true is this? This can be pushed to the guiness book of records as the longest queue in an ATM.

1 Like

Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Majorking66(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Is that the only ATM there
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:
Well done Mr. man for going round the length and breath of the north to do the census of the people who can't operate atm! Well done again for arriving at 90%. Maybe you should check again in case you made a mistake -don't you think it should be 100%?
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Edum13656: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2016
jerryBoss1:
Merry Xmas nairalanders grin

illiterate mumu... what's the connection here. As for ur story, the teacher does not mark ur storyline but consistency in the course of the story, grammatical accuracy and punctuation.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2016
mosisnho:
see the crowd at UBA ATM, Duara branch, katsina state. see picture below

http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/12/chritsmas-wahala-uba-atm-in-duara.html
biggest lie of the year. This is UBA in otukpo benue state. Opposit st. Mary catholic church. My brother get your facts right before posting lies on your blog
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Mujinho4b:
This image is a big fat lie.. I wish som1 can contact UBA Daura. It is possible its not Katsina's UBA, and please check the OP's profile, he is an anti-APC, so am not surprised with this post, but what pains me is that the Mod's moved this lie to FP.. angry lipsrsealed
Note: *I support no party*
my brother the oP is the biggest lier of the year. That is uba in otukpo benue state. I can still go n take pix of d bank to prove him wrong

1 Like

Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Chiboyz40(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=yarimo post=52230282]But OP this looks like SAMBISA FOREST atm branch grin[/quote

grin grin my belle oooo
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Teekrayne(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2016
For those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers now have access to the platform.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation even if you don't want to register with my team... I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by discusant: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Let Buhari order Emefiele for more banks in Daura na.

Abi Buhari want to be like Jonathan who left office with no pipeborne water in Otuoke;

or be like Obasanjo who ruled for 8 years but federal road to his Ota home was not done.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by alexarelano(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Is dat not d village of Boy Buhari yen? sad
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by deenee: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Lies. This picture has nothing to do with ATM withdrawals.

This picture was taken during some physical verification exercise done at the bank

People need to stop spread lies and posting sensational threads to attract comments and I think that the nairaland mods should do something about this.

No doubt, queues at ATM machines have increased this yuletide season but posting this and passing it off as ATM queue is uncalled for.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Davidooooo: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari oooooooo
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by captainjoh(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
bros you can lie eh! this is Texas City, (OT)
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by kaslaw: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2016
The poster is a big liar, Daura has only four banks which is first bank, unity bank, keystone bank and access bank so pls try and get d right info before posting thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.