Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook (645 Views)

10 Years Old US Boy Develops Social Network That Will Beat Facebook / Tricks to Beat Facebook News Feed Algorithm / A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by user8uwa: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Just about two months ago I created a topic in Nairaland with same title as this, I wanted a review both constructive and destructive ones, well i get both, the only problem was that most people were criticizing me, at a point I thought I was totally wrong.
I created this social network targeting Nigerians especially aspiring bloggers/upcoming artists oand anyone who wants to get connected globally to have a platform where they can test their blog niche before launching out fully, but I guess most Nigerian rejected it now I have over 60 users ALL ARE FOREIGNERS they are enjoying what I made for my people. Please I urge you all to visit www.hipeeps.com.ng create an account and login to make use of it, I noticed that most people who criticised my work never created an account nor login, so I wander how they could judge.
the social network platform combines features of facebook, twitter and pintrest, there are many more functionalities please visit enjoy, make friends, create a group to test your blogs, upload pictures, send videos, pictures private messages etc. Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by Kowor(f): 4:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Am not in the category of your target, congratulations in advance and have a wonderful Christmas celebration.
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by user8uwa: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Kowor:
Am not in the category of your target, congratulations in advance and have a wonderful Christmas celebration.
thanks, modified now, social network engulfs everyone so you can join the family

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Okay .. Just bear in mind you can't beat Facebook ... Don't copy people/things .. Try to be you ..
Anyway .. More power to your elbow ! Merry xmas ..
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
I love your courage bro. Get adequate funding and the rest will be history. Just provide something that other networks don't have already. Meanwhile I'll be providing blogging details on my live podcast soon. Maybe you'd love to check it out.

http://www.naijatechguy.com/p/blog-page_25.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by poppyz: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
NaijaTechGuy:
I love your courage bro. Get adequate funding and the rest will be history. Just provide something that other networks don't have already. Meanwhile I'll be providing blogging details on my live podcast soon. Maybe you'd love to check it out.
I hope seun can run competition for promising start ups and give away money like linda would be good to see him give back
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by poppyz: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Okay ..
Just bear in mind you can't beat Facebook ...
Don't copy people/things ..
Try to be you ..

Anyway .. More power to your elbow !
Merry xmas ..

Facebook got alot of funding so he needs that too plus the time Facebook got to be what it is i dont think anything on the web is that invincible o be never beaten
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by samuelchimmy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
I can beat Facebook, if I have required capital, I have the idea
Re: A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
udonmeanit

u mean you want to overthrow multi-billion dollars Facebook founded 2004 with almost 2billion users.

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now For 15K / Bloggers - MP3 And MP4 Tag Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.