Stats: 3,155,542 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? (1060 Views)

What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / What Is This Called In Your Dialect? / Kindly Share Proverbs In Your Dialect. (2) (3) (4)

What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello nairalanders, today is Christmas, a day to celebrate Christ, a day to have fun becos of Christ............ This is a day to show love to everyone, despite their culture or religion, a day to share with the needy and a day to rejoice like never before. With this gladness, please comment MERRY CHRISTMAS in your native dialect, Mine is Iselogbe..... Which is merry Christmas in the Edo language. Pls share yours.
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by VickyRotex(f): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Ikini Odun Keresimesi!
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
Aku Keresimesi!
Yoruba spotted! Happy Christmas.

Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by VickyRotex(f): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2016
darbeelicous:
Yoruba spotted! Happy Christmas.

Same to you Ma'am! smiley
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by mamatayour(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
A ku ayeye keresimesi kiss
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous

Hi
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Baba o
Hello..... U good?
richommie:
darbeelicous

Hi
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
Baba o
Hello..... U good?
mummy yO. I dey you?
I fit pm you, bbm,whatsapp,Ig,snapchat,fb, e.t.c
Which one go better?
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
lolz..... PM z cool..... Not on any "chatting" social network for now smiley smiley
Btw, what happened to #YOLO.... undecided
richommie:
mummy yO. I dey you?
I fit pm you, bbm,whatsapp,Ig,snapchat,fb, e.t.c
Which one go better?
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... PM z cool..... Not on any "chatting" social network for now smiley smiley
please rephrase cry
Btw, what happened to #YOLO.... undecided
I don't use it,wen chatting with someone important
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2017
oh I see....... But ure free to pm me.
How's ur day?
richommie:

I don't use it,wen chatting with someone important
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
oh I see....... But ure free to pm me.
How's ur day?
Pm is kind of stress sad you know

Went well yours?
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by darbeelicous(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2017
stressful..... But still gud.
Y u not asleep yet?
richommie:
Pm is kind of stress sad you know

Went well yours?
Re: What Is Happy Christmas In Your Dialect? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
stressful..... But still gud.
Y u not asleep yet?
just don't feel like sleeping today. smiley check your mail

If You Are From Oguta In IMO State, Please Enlighten Me. / The Beauty Of Ajose Adeogun Decorated By Zenith Bank / 350k Mitsubishi Automatic Saloon Car Well Maintained