Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband (2561 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (2) (3) (4)

Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by gabonsky: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2016
its very difficult to find the love of your life.

Ladies, let us have your say?

Happy Christmas to you all

Source: http://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2016/12/its-very-diffcult-to-find-husband.html

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by sisisioge: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas oga...To find a wife nko?

Biko leave gloomy topics alone today. It's Christmas! Let's enjoy...We are throwing a party at the family house today. Yippppy! Plenty to eat and drink! Any aunty that says "Sisimi wan bi" will get an evil eye! I no go look Uche face...All serious discussions are hereby postponed till tomorrow. cool cool cool cool

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2016
It's easy mehn

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by Nutase: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by gabonsky: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
It's easy mehn
wink wink

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by Divay22(f): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
To me i don't think it hard....it all depends on the kind of man you want.....Nobody has it all, No one on earth is perfect,if is uniqueness is higher than is flaws,you already found yourself a man........
So you guys can come together and work on his flaws.........

Cheers..

Ladies too,your character matters.

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by gabonsky: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:
To me i don't think it hard....it all depends on the kind of man you want.....Nobody has it all, No one on earth is perfect,if is uniqueness is higher than is flaws,you already found yourself a man........

Cheers..

You are right and I will also talk about woman too

Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by gabonsky: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:

Cheers..

You are right and I will also talk about woman too

I will soon talk about woman too
Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by Funnyguy83: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband by gabonsky: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:

yeah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Serious Marriage Interference By In Law / Have You Got Any Reason Why You Think Incest Is Wrong? / Memoirs Of A Dyslexic Nigerian: Do You Have Dyslexia??