Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas (757 Views)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2016
We knw Muslim use ram to celebrate ileyah, because of prophet Ibrahim and followed by the sunnah of d prophet SWA. Nw I wana knw wer is it written dat xtains shld celebrate Xmas and y do dey use chicken?

Just wana b educated pls.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Poorboy: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:
We knw Muslim use ram to celebrate ileyah, because of prophet Ibrahim and followed by the sunnah of d prophet SWA. Nw I wana knw wer is it written dat xtains shld celebrate Xmas and y do dey use chicken?

aboki you no go relax you don start
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by brandonobi(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2016
bcus it tastes good
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Poorboy:
aboki you no go relax you don start

I wana b educated ok? Just wana knw as I knw dog blood is used for Ogun
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by eezeribe(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
We use goats at home
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
brandonobi:
bcus it tastes good
Ok tnks, will like u to give evidence from Bible
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
We use goats at home

Gd, evidence from bible pls
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by brandonobi(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

do I need evidence from the bible to show that chicken tastes good, and again there's no such thing as Xmas in the bible but we still celebrate it anyway.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by brandonobi(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

do I need evidence from the bible to show that chicken tastes good, and again there's no such thing as Xmas in the bible but we still celebrate it anyway. merry christmas
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2016
brandonobi:
do I need evidence from the bible to show that chicken tastes good, and again there's no such thing as Xmas in the bible but we still celebrate it anyway. merry christmas

Ok tnks, bro nice one
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Godfullsam(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2016
because it is easy to kill

Affordable

Sweet especially with rice and stew tongue
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by thesicilian: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

Go and mind your business. If its your Islam section now you and your atheist master seun will not allow Christians comment, not to talk of making posts.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by joe4real12: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

Gd, evidence from bible pls
Christmas has no root in the bible.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2016
thesicilian:

Go and mind your business. If its your Islam section now you and your atheist master seun will not allow Christians comment, not to talk of making posts.

Lol, I just wana b educated
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2016
joe4real12:

Christmas has no root in the bible.

Hmmm, ok tnks BT don't u tnk it contrary to God Willings y he don't put dat in bible?
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Those using chicken do because of the taste.
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by shams040(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Those using chicken do because of the taste.

Abeg I no support dat, y b say na chicken da trend for Dis kin tym
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

Abeg I no support dat, y b say na chicken da trend for Dis kin tym
Chicken has a special taste compare to other meats.but some fish do have good taste
Re: Why Do Xtains Use Chicken To Celebrate Xmas by joe4real12: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
shams040:

Hmmm, ok tnks BT don't u tnk it contrary to God Willings y he don't put dat in bible?

Did God or Jesus Christ send u to do xmas? So why are u doing it?
It's u who does xmas and claim it's a christian celebration that needs to prove it.
U have the burden of proof u know...

(1) (Reply)

Bad Omens 4 Watchtower As New Yearbook Shows Decreases 4canada Australia &europe / Christianity Destroyed Centuries Of Science In The Roman Empire. / Young Nigeria Prophet Drops Bombshell Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.