Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Want To Learn Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Design (782 Views)

Learn Web Design For The Absolute Beginners / Learn Web Design On What's App Free / Learn Web Devevelopment Via This Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Design by Femoje(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2016
hello nairalanders , please I need someone who can teach me web design here in Lagos but I don't have money I'm ready to learn. please anyone interested to offer me free 1 on 1 training should please contact me: owatemifemi@gmail.com or 08173857040
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Afam4eva(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Some of you are just unbelievable. As if it' not bad enough that you want it FREE, you also want it to be one-on-one. You can also add "Home service" into the mix. if you don't have money, go to www.w3schools.com and teach yourself. These people that you want to teach you probably paid money to learn it too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by mokoshalb(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2016
kikiki grin ^^ Home service! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by FincoApps(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:
Some of you are just unbelievable. As if it' not bad enough that you want it FREE, you also want it to be one-on-one. You can also add "Home service" into the mix. if you don't have money, go to www.w3schools.com and teach yourself. These people that you want to teach you probably paid money to learn it too.

hahahahahahaha I love this comment.

The funny thing is people like this would give you a really hard time teaching them. Like they'll learn slowly
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by FincoApps(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Femoje:
hello nairalanders , please I need someone who can teach me web design here in Lagos but I don't have money I'm ready to learn. please anyone interested to offer me free 1 on 1 training should please contact me: owatemifemi@gmail.com or 08173857040

They'll contact you like:

"Hello Femoje,

I'm a professional Web Developer and I can teach you for free, where's your house ?" ?? shocked

hmmm Femoje Femoje cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by mokoshalb(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
FincoApps:

They'll contact you like:

"Hello Femoje,

I'm a professional Web Developer and I can teach you for free, where's your house ?" ?? shocked

hmmm Femoje Femoje cheesy
and they will criticize you after teaching them that you know nothing... even to learn how to be a thug, you still pay due! grin
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
FincoApps:

hahahahahahaha I love this comment.

The funny thing is people like this would give you a really hard time teaching them. Like they'll learn slowly

mokoshalb:
and they will criticize you after teaching them that you know nothing... even to learn how to be a thug, you still pay due! grin
O boy, nothing comes easy in life. It's just that people tend to look down on Web and Software developers because we don't see people saying stuff to doctors like:

"Pls i want to learn how to perform brain surgery but i don't have any money"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please I wanna learn too, and I'm willing to pay if the price is affordable, and I would love it if the person stays around lagos.. thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by mokoshalb(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:
Please I wanna learn too, and I'm willing to pay if the price is affordable, and I would love it if the person stays around lagos.. thanks
affordable..? that word is useless without me knowing ur financial status...
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
affordable..? that word is useless without me knowing ur financial status...

What's your price sir??
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by mokoshalb(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

What's your price sir??
No, dnt have time for that, sorry...
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2016
mokoshalb:
No, dnt have time for that, sorry...

And why then do you quote me at 1st place??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Femoje:
My dear, please goto youtube and learn all these things you want.

After 6 months of doing so, you will be 10 times better than your mates.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by mokoshalb(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

And why then do you quote me at 1st place??
maybe u should read what I quoted instead...
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design by Sanuzi(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2016
You know noothing is free to get the best rest

But

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Web Design And Development 100% Live Practical / Help Bring Buyers For This 2 Naija Adsense Accounts And Ill Pay You 2K Each / FREE Nairaland Clone Word Press Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.