Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us (437 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us by Interesting15: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2016
"Oh God, why did you allow my mum to die?"

"If God exist, why should we be suffering like this?"

"Why didn't God save that holy preacher from the accident?"

Are you farmiliar with any of those lines? Well...read on..

The Struture Of Things In Heaven

God lives in Heaven with His Angels and other heavenly beings. The only things known in Heaven are Joyfulness and Praise. And when God decide to create earth, He decide extending to earth the 'Heavenly Charateristics'- Joyfulness (enjoyment and peace of mind) and Praise (man having a relationship and fellowship with Him and Worshiping Him).

The creation story as recorded in the Bible (in Genesis chapters 1, 2, and 3) is a good proof to this.

God created every other things first (He made all provisions first), and then created man to take care of them (so man won't suffer for anything- as there is no suffering in Heaven)

Also, the Bible says:

"And they heard the sound of the LORD GOD walking in the garden in the cool of the day...Then the LORD GOD called to Adam and said to him, "where are you?" (Genesis 3:8,9)

The Bible verses we just read showed that God indeed desire a relationship and fellowship with humans.

But....

Sin Spoit Everything!

God is Holy. Due to His Awesome characteristics (and Principles) nothing dirty can stand before Him. And even in Heaven, when lucifer (one of His glorious Angels created in glamour) sinned, God sent him out of His presence straightaway (away from Heaven)

So, when Adam and his wife sinned, they were no more worthy to stand before God, and were sent away into a miserable world infested with sin, lust, wickedness, etc. That is why humans are suffering today. Sin sent humans into the cruel hands of the evil satan who keeps inflicting our world with sorrow, wickedness, diseases, lust, death, etc.

Is this how things will continue?

God had mercy on us and gave us a solution...

Jesus Christ

God decided giving humanity another chance so He sent Jesus Christ His Son into the world to die for the sins of humans, and make it able to have a relationship with Him again.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6.

Since God's original plan for us is enjoyment and peace in His presence, He intended destroying this already corrupted world, which will give way to a new world.

God's original plan for us is that we should live a life of happiness, joy, in peace and abundance, in His presence forever. To be part of those who would live in the brand new world of Jesus Christ's kingdom (where there will be peace and enjoyment forever), you need to have accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. If you haven't given your life to Christ, do so now by saying this prayer:

"LORD JESUS. I admit that I'm a sinner, and I believe you came to this world to die for my sins. Please forgive me all my sins and wash me clean with Your Precious Blood which you shed on the cross of Calvary for me. Henceforth, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Help me to be yours forever. Amen."

Congratulations if you say that prayer truthfully.

God will help us all know His will better. Amen.
Re: The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us by Interesting15: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2016
God bless us all. Amen!
Re: The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us by saraki2019(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
mhm
Re: The Joy Of Christ: Knowing God's Original Plan For Us by Interesting15: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Happy Naijiant Christmas To All Nairalanders / The Confusing Aspect About The Trinity. / RCCG Upgrades Abandoned Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.