Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album (28694 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) / Beef Alert! Lil Kesh Slams PULSE Editor-in-chief, ‘osagie’, Calls Him A ‘dumbass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by BerryAnny(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
Nigeria Celebrities shud learn to take eyes off critics at times.. Once u become a celeb in Nigeria be ready for anything..
Must u call him dumb ass to prove you made money on cause trouble undecided
So bcuz he iz a celebrity nw,he shuldnt address d shit daht cums his way? Ar celebrities naht human lyk us and dy ar prone 2 aving humane feelings lyk us 2 so y do sum pple lyk 2 harrass dem as if day ar super-beings. Let treat dizz celebs more beta,stop bad-mouthng dem rather we shuld encourage dem. I pray all of us make it in lyf...

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by favourmic(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
I pray his down fall is not at the door

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
The guy deserve am
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Miles300: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
Nigeria Celebrities shud learn to take eyes off critics at times.. Once u become a celeb in Nigeria be ready for anything..
Lol the thing pain lil kesh, critics are suppose to make u improve and not comin to say how u made money ..u become successful wen u get recognition and awards in ur acts .. It's really not about how much money u get in music..

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by galeiiTNA: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
BASH THAT EDO BASTARD. EDO PEOPLE AND THEIR OVERSABI KNOW-IT-ALL ATTITUDE IS NAUSEATING

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by iblog: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
CONFIRMED BLOGGER BLAST LIL KESH MORE
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by gameboyo: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Insulting his father's age mate... Alot of kids have spoilt to the core.
And many will be wondering and will still continue to wonder how 2face Idibia was, is, and will still continue to be successful...
Humility is a Virtue

Well said.

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by superstarDikk(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
And many will be wondering and will still continue to wonder how 2face Idibia was, is, and will still continue to be successful...
Humility is a Virtue
So ur papa age mate suppose hate on u?

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by hardeycute(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:

In Nigeria...

Buhari released a poo budget...

So it means am abusing Buhari's brand ryt?..
www.nairaland.com/3087587/davido-blast-pulse-editor-in-chief-osagie pls go read that.the man excesses is just too much
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by fiyin47(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2016
If osagie is really an intellect,one of their laws state that you don't shade people's choices and their ways of life .... He is a big brand and should remember this always.......
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by udemzyudex(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue

Baba father age mate wey no wan respect himself, na insult he dey find..

Respect is reciprocal whether small or big show respect
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Orikinla1: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
Which money did he make?
These artistes use music as camouflage for Yahoo- Yahoo.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dongreat:
This one that cannot compose a well meaning five word sentences in all his music without shouting "skiborobo and big ojare" is calling a renowned entertainment journalist who probably can promote his trashy songs in the media a dumbass? Wonderful. One of the most overrate lads in NG music industry, thanks to the those who love loud, meaningless songs and stupid dance moves that makes you take a painkiller after dancing.

Ps: if you quote to insult me you probably just *waisted* your MB and some mins of your life cause I won't respond. Merry Christmas
Bros, in Phyno's voice biko coolu down.. Lol. Please go and listen to Lil Kesh's 'Semilore' n 'Ishe'.. If you don't understand Yoruba like me, read their english translation online after that, come back and tell us if they are meaningless.. No hard feelings, bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by WiseFool2(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
Just hear yourself talk. So just because he is a celebrity he doesn't deserve some respect too? Do you know how much work he has put into producing that album? How many studio sessions he had? Then somebody will just come from no where and come and rubbish his work online and you expect him to applaud the guy? He even tried sef. An Olamide or a Davido would have say worse. You don't rubbish someone's hard work that way and expect to get away with it. Enough of all these cyber bullying these celebrities are receiving almost on a daily basis basis. They are humans also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by uchennaq(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue
Oga respect is reciprocal. And point of correction, it is not humility that brought Tubaba to fame. Tubaba is too good, he is Nigerian musical prophet that is why he isn't getting bashed by you.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Insulting his father's age ? Bro, that man deserves it. Calling the effort of a young man like Lil kesh rubbish is not proper. Osagie is another foolish older man without sense. He doesn't deserve respect. Pulse editor ish. Really who cares.
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by SaffronSpice: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Miles300:
Lol the thing pain lil kesh, critics are suppose to make u improve and not comin to say how u made money ..u become successful wen u get recognition and awards in ur acts .. It's really not about how much money u get in music..
That's an insult.Someone of his stature - who probably writes album reviews - should know better than refering to an artiste's work as a shit album in his tweet.
His choice of word is bad.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Better.. That monkey face osagie dude thinks he knows it all, calling someones effort shitt , means he's shitty himself.. Incase he doesn't knw, no one has ever built a statue for critics.. Its easy to run ya mouth.

Kindly find attached the acne vulgaris infested baboon face.

Always look at yourself before abusing others... This guy is handsome and richer than anybody in your family.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well, there's one thing I learned from Stephen Seagal..
He makes some of the worst films in Hollywood. Journalists, film critics and bloggers call him trash. His films get very bad reviews but...
You'll never see him insulting a film critic or blogger.
It's called Maturity and self respect.
I make music and sometimes I get negative feedbacks from people. I don't mind. I rather seek for help to make me deliver better.
Look at lil kesh. He's a very bad musician even if he's one. His lyrical content is 0.
Music is subjective i know but...
All you hear is noise noise noise on a tight beat.
What's the life span of his music? One month, two months? It's so appalling.
Next thing they tell you how much they made from whatever.. who gives a fûck what you make from your music?
He should work hard to stay relevant to the music industry. Maybe make his music better.
It pisses me off whenever i see overrated artists do things like this.
Anyway....

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by harmbhrosz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
so kesh cannot call him a dumb ass, but he can refer to somebody's sweat and effort as 'shhit' right?

You people willl planely see the wrong thing but end up shying away from it because of sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Martinola(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alonge abi na alingo dem dey call am na poo 4 him to badmaot anoda pson effort lyk dat...and some dumbass here call wat dat alingo guy said "criticism"
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Kpakorich: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
I often feel embarrassed when youth stand out words with elders. I don't think I have any better words to oppose ur songs but when an elder says a thing just listen and ask why that statement or comment was made. It could have been ur father who saw what he did. Nigerians should grow up to a standard were an elder can knock the hell outta us at any point in time. U Lil Kesh ain't no bigger for an elder who isn't ur father or mother to knock the hell outta u. U should have asked what he saw before saying that. Grow up dude and live under a roof of parenthood.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by chronique(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue

Who told you Osagie is his father's age mate? Don't say what you don't know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
galeiiTNA:
BASH THAT EDO BASTARD. EDO PEOPLE AND THEIR OVERSABI KNOW-IT-ALL ATTITUDE IS NAUSEATING

Somebody needs to take you to yaba left.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Dongreat(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Bros, in Phyno's voice biko coolu down.. Lol. Please go and listen to Lil Kesh's 'Semilore' n 'Ishe'.. If you don't understand Yoruba like me, read their english translation online after that, come back and tell us if they are meaningless.. No hard feelings, bro.

Sorry man I don't listen to such brand. It's a fact that only few Nigeria artists at lyrical good and many just for the beats. The main character her is the latter. I am certain that even if I find a good translator to interpret for me, it won't make sense to me. Personally choice if you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by galeiiTNA: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
DabELLs:

[s] Somebody needs to take you to yaba left. [/s]
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by chronique(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kpakorich:
I often feel embarrassed when youth stand out words with elders. I don't think I have any better words to oppose ur songs but when an elder says a thing just listen and ask why that statement or comment was made. It could have been ur father who saw what he did. Nigerians should grow up to a standard were an elder can knock the hell outta us at any point in time. U Lil Kesh ain't no bigger for an elder who isn't ur father or mother to knock the hell outta u. U should have asked what he saw before saying that. Grow up dude and live under a roof of parenthood.

There goes another one... Are you the one that turned Osagie into an elder? I nor sure say Osagie go happy say you dey call am elder.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:

Who told you Osagie is his father's age mate? Don't say what you don't know anything about.

He is not his father's age mate but he has been in the game before him and he is older than him as well.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kpakorich:
Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by chronique(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
DabELLs:

He is not his father's age mate but he has been in the game before him and he is older than him as well.

Sure. I used to know Osagz way back when I was still active with showbiz. Just like me, he used to go hard on reviews on artistes and showbiz folks. I understand where Osagz is coming from. We belong to the school who got influenced by rap music made in the 80s down to the 90s and early 2000s. If you got influenced by rap from that era, almost every new school rapper would sound whack and crappy to you cos content has been watered down so much.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by purpledferanmi1: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Imagine after many years of u going to school and someone calls you a shit graduate after many years of hard work.
mr oga there's something called constructive criticism that osaz own is destructive.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Yarduni: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
This foolish lil keshumu abi na keshwam, that sings trash and nonsense has the guts to insult a critic. This is foolishness of the highest order. Nigerian artistes are shittes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy / Jim Iyke Looks Dapper On Suit!!! / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.