Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola (28681 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by made4naijamusic: 3:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Actress Tayo Sobola has admitted that she is aware that certain people think she is wild and a bad influence.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, she said she knew she could appear crazy but she was a calm person.

Sobola stated,

“I can appear like someone that is crazy but my inner self speaks for me. People should stop judging a book by its cover. When you see a book, the right thing is to open it before making a conclusion.

“If you see crazy headlines about me, bloggers just want to attract readers to their blogs. When you open it, you will see something else. I am not a bad person.”

According to the new ambassador of Glee Hair, she is in love with coloured hair as she likes to try different things.

She stated,

“I am not scared of doing new things. Coloured hair looks good on me most times, though I know it can make one look weird. But if you are bold enough as a man, I expect you to approach me even when I wear a coloured hair.

Speaking on the worth of her new endorsement, she said it was worth millions of naira and would last for a year.

“I cannot disclose the figure but it is worth millions of naira and it is valid for a year. When I was contacted to be a brand ambassador of the company, the CEO told me they settled for me because of my colourful personality.

“I have been seeing their products on social media and I like what I see. Apart from the money I got from the company, I admire the passion and determination of the CEO. I am a woman and a go-getter; so, I love it when I see hardworking women,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/im-not-a-bad-girl-tayo-sobola/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by taiyesoul(f): 3:57am On Sep 09, 2018
O jebii

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Small with bigg

Father and daughter escape death, as truck crushes their SUV in Benin(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/father-daughter-escape-death-truck-crushes-suv-beninpics/
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by maxtop(m): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2018
She's not a bad girl though but she likes men with fat pocket that way all the bills can be paid and still have extra to gallivant around. Olosho raise to power 4

24 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by DiegoNakel(m): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2018
You would be addressed by the way you dress !!!
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by dbynonetwork: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Another empty brain trying to gain popularity...

Na her toto go suffer.... I trust my niggas....

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by BUSHHUNTER: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2018
We know your story you be confirmed certified Olosho!

Anyway ashawo no be work!

17 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Sweetcollins: 5:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Are you your own judge
Kilode

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by legendary16(m): 5:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Wetin concern me?

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by drey69(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Who is judging this one?
Your conscience maybe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nedfed(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Tayo is not bad abeg
I no her very well
We once live in the same neighbourhood before

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:29am On Sep 09, 2018
let ur conscience judge u. nobody ask u.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by pafisayo(m): 5:30am On Sep 09, 2018
maxtop:
She's not a bad girl though but she likes men with fat pocket that way all the bills can be paid and still have extra to gallivant around. Olosho raise to power 4

She’s always been like that since OOU days ...soon as soon she won miss Pol science’ she realized she’s got what it takes to be big! I remeber when she use to chase YOYA up and down school. Even she even made an Arsenal Jersey T-yoya lol. I know someone who shagged her while she was holding the wall in her hostel thou maybe it was ****.

16 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Dreyl(m): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2018
undecided
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Tinalex(f): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Yes I believe you Baby Sho; you are just a good bad girl tongue tongue tongue
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Tinalex(f): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2018
pafisayo:

She’s always been like that since OOU days ...soon as soon she won miss Pol science’ she realized she’s got what it takes to be big! I remeber when she use to chase YOYA up and down school. Even she even made an Arsenal Jersey T-yoya lol. I know someone who shagged her while she was holding the wall in her hostel thou maybe it was ****.
This Super Story, a life of strife n.........

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by zone51: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2018
In my kid bro's voice......"Shotii gan gan" cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by ogorwyne(f): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2018
pafisayo:

You talk too much sha.

13 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Ambassador of XYZ company, wakanda ambassador does feel comfortable calling out the brands name

Bad girl with ugly shoes
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by justdogitto: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2018
As if I care
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by gambia(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Well done

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2018
I wonder how many who have already judged her would be able to show their faces if a searchlight was beamed at what they do in secret.

So easy to judge. Leave her be. It is her life. Focus on yours. If you can't say a kind word, say nothing instead.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by tyson98: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2018
pafisayo:

YOYA biggest boy in OOU then and first student that will ever use a convoy of his own cars ,I miss OOU sha

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by rock003: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
People shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but an orange that is ripe within will appear ripe outside and vice versa.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth "speaks."
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by eleko1: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
cool spotless
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Ride on baby gyal... You've got noone to account to on how to live your life.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by pelicanbeau(f): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Proffdada: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2018
I don't know her grin
I'll pass.
But seriously, you are expected to be bad in the other room cheesy

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by RichDad1(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Yinmu undecided
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by wayne4loan: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ride on baby gyal... You've got noone to account to on how to live your life.
that girl is a bad influence angry
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by technicallyrich(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Southern yorub ass girls are generally prostitute,they are always wet,fart too much and they dont even wash their pant and stink like dead goat which they are known for.
I remember how they use to rush me when i went to ibadan just because they heard i m a ph boy.
These one is also doing the yorub ass liarin and pretending.
I pray alah gives her hiv so that she will die miserably like the fool awo.
Hapy sunday nairalanders,i pray for you to be blessed these wk.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
that girl is a bad influence angry
On who exactly?

She's simply a headache to people who find it damn hard to mind their f*cking businesses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo / Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.