Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? (33703 Views)

How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
So themall reveal yourself-and let us know about your little secret society you belong too, and which non denomination are you from?
[quote author=themall post=52577656][/quote]
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
There is no Jesus CHRIST. Love and raise up your daugthers so we can build up our males. Our men have become demasculated punks, most of these Black Masons are punks, most of these Pastors are punks, most of these Imams are punks, being the knights of European civilization. How disgusting. Treachery. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoDe31HUOyA

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Hebrews 1:6: Worship God or Jesus OR both PART - 1

I read the work of one scholar and was thereafter referred to his blog by my faculty, and I’ve reinforced my belief that before we adjudge that our traditional inherited Christian beliefs as sacrosanct, we must be patient to consider other seemingly offensive conclusions.
At Hebrews 1:6, the angels are commanded (by God) to “worship/reverence” Jesus. I think that this text is subject to different ideologies. Bible translators have also decided to follow the schools-of-thoughts that support their positions: Dozens of bible translators being sympathetic to the Trinitarian Godhead (as expounded by the Catholic Church in the Athanasian Creed) while the others are being sympathetic to the non-Trinitarian God.
Hebrews 1:6 forms one link in a chain of biblical texts cited in Hebrews 1:5-13, which ultimately points the superiority and the high status of Jesus, in relation to other deities.
In short Hebrews 1:6 appears to support the age-long belief that God commands the angel to reverence “the firstborn”. Any church not accepting that Jesus Christ himself is the Almighty God, is often regarded as non-Christians by Trinitarians and Trinitarian-oriented church movements worldwide

“Part of the ambiguity of the verse is in the word used: “proskynein,” which, in wider ancient Greek usage, can cover a variety of reverential actions ranging from the worship given to deities to the obeisance shown to rulers, to the reverence given to various social superiors (e.g., slaves to their masters). On the other hand, if the author intended here simply to indicate that angels were required to acknowledge the superiority of “the Firstborn,” it might be a bit redundant, as that point is made rather clearly prior to 1:6. But, as reflected in current scholarly discussion of the matter, there is no complete consensus on what to make of the reverential action portrayed in Heb 1:6, whether it represents the robust “worship” given to divine beings or . . . something less”
Mark, Manuscripts, and Monotheism: Essays in Honor of Larry W. Hurtado, 2014) page 170
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Hebrews 1:6: Worship God or Jesus OR both PART - 2

There is an absence of other direct/explicit references to worship given to Jesus in Hebrews, a kind of conspiratorial silence from the author, Apostle Paul. And looking at Heb 13:21, it might just be a case of just another text where Jesus is recipient of a kind of worship, judging by the fact that the glory is directed to Jesus (and not to God).
So the lack of explicit reference in Hebrews to Jesus as recipient of “worship” (of the kind signifying divine status) may be a corollary of the Paul’s emphasis in this exhortation/treatise on Jesus as fully human, and so the ideal high priest and also ideal model for believers. In trying to draw conclusions about what the author of Hebrews may have thought about Jesus as co-recipient of “worship” by believers, we need to examine assumptions.
In particular, can we assume that what an author writes in a given text (with clear pastoral/hortatory purposes) is indicative of the full extent of that author’s beliefs and approved devotional practices? Granted, Hebrews doesn’t explicitly refer to the worship of Jesus in early Christian circles. But there is also nothing in the text to suggest that the author would disapprove of such worship either.
No one should dogmatically hold on to Heb 1:6. There is the danger of argument from silence either way found at Heb 1: 6.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Hebrews 1:6: Worship God or Jesus OR both PART - 3

So I’m agreeing with the school-of-thought that, it’s probably best not to make the question of whether Jesus was co-recipient of worship in early Christian circles rest too heavily on Hebrews.
On the one hand, Jesus is ascribed a “high” status such that it is difficult to imagine what more could be said to exalt him further. On the other hand, for whatever reason, the author does not explicitly say whether he does or doesn’t know of and approve of the sort of devotional practices that are already presupposed in Paul’s letters.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion as postulated by the blog, it’s probably wise simply to take the text as written, with its fascinating combination of “high Christology” and strong emphasis also on Jesus as the ultimate agent of redemption.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
themall:

Hebrews 1:6: Worship God or Jesus OR both PART - 2

There is an absence of other direct/explicit references to worship given to Jesus in Hebrews, a kind of conspiratorial silence from the author, Apostle Paul. And looking at Heb 13:21, it might just be a case of just another text where Jesus is recipient of a kind of worship, judging by the fact that the glory is directed to Jesus (and not to God).
So the lack of explicit reference in Hebrews to Jesus as recipient of “worship” (of the kind signifying divine status) may be a corollary of the Paul’s emphasis in this exhortation/treatise on Jesus as fully human, and so the ideal high priest and also ideal model for believers. In trying to draw conclusions about what the author of Hebrews may have thought about Jesus as co-recipient of “worship” by believers, we need to examine assumptions.
In particular, can we assume that what an author writes in a given text (with clear pastoral/hortatory purposes) is indicative of the full extent of that author’s beliefs and approved devotional practices? Granted, Hebrews doesn’t explicitly refer to the worship of Jesus in early Christian circles. But there is also nothing in the text to suggest that the author would disapprove of such worship either.
No one should dogmatically hold on to Heb 1:6. There is the danger of argument from silence either way found at Heb 1: 6.

I am not holding on to only Heb 1:6 there is nothing like argument from silence there
Heb 1:6 And again, when God brings His firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all God’s angels worship Him.” it is written down in the bible. So it cannot be argument from silence. Abi when God says his angels should do something His angels will refuse to do it? There is enough evidence that Jesus is the recipient of worship in this chapter.

There are other instances people other than worshipped Jesus and they didn't die.

Philippians 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Matthew 14:33 And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God's Son!"

Matthew 2:2"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."

Matt. 2:11, "And they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him; and opening their treasures they presented to Him gifts of gold and myrrh

Matt. 28:9, "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him."

John 9:35-38, "Jesus heard that they had put him out; and finding him, He said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36 He answered and said, "And who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" 37 Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you." 38 And he said, "Lord, I believe." And he worshiped Him.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY PEOPLE WILL WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM?
EXPLAIN WHY THE AUTHOR OF HEB 1 : 6 WILL SAY GOD SAID THIS AND THE ANGELS WILL NOT DO IT?
IS THE BIBLE NOT SAID TO BE INSPIRED BY GOD?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Does this mean you disagree with truth.
KingSango:

There is no Jesus CHRIST. Love and raise up your daugthers so we can build up our males. Our men have become demasculated punks, most of these Black Masons are punks, most of these Pastors are punks, most of these Imams are punks, being the knights of European civilization. How disgusting. Treachery. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoDe31HUOyA

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
brocab:
Does this mean you disagree with truth.

What truth you speak of? Sometimes I think you guys be drunk, high or something. Speak what you mean? Get the nouns out. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2017
You are the one who had shared this video-and you are asking me what truth..
Can't you see-this man driving the car believes in God-but he doesn't believe in bible teachings about God.
He claims everything written in the bible doesn't exist, it's all about mind control. And yet" He is doing what the bible tells us to do-he is spreading the gospel-he is telling the nations he believes in God..
Black people are leaving the Church blaming the white man-they believe they are brain washed, the truth is if they don't believe Jesus existed they don't believe in God.
Truly if they had searched the scriptures clearly they will see Jesus wasn't a white man-matter of fact He was either black or Blown, the scriptures tells us that {Revelation 1:14-15} Jesus wasn't recognisable that He stood out from any crowd. {Isaiah 53:1-3}
Slavery wasn't only for the black man-even the Jews had their fair share-and God took them out.
Not even the Pharisees could pick Jesus out from amongst them-by the kiss Judas gave Jesus, Jesus was recognised.
Who cares what the white people believe-its their own interpretation, having photo type paintings, showing Jesus is a white man-I read the truth and this shouldn't effect any black man who truly loves Jesus from their own hearts.
There has always been hard evidence proven, before everything is written down, the bible isn't just a book written in black and white.
The bible is much more then just a book-every interpretation, the bible is written not only in the natural-but in Spirit too. {1 Corinthians 15:46}
KingSango:

What truth you speak of? Sometimes I think you guys be drunk, high or something. Speak what you mean? Get the nouns out. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
themall:

Hebrews 1:6: Worship God or Jesus OR both PART - 1

I read the work of one scholar and was thereafter referred to his blog by my faculty, and I’ve reinforced my belief that before we adjudge that our traditional inherited Christian beliefs as sacrosanct, we must be patient to consider other seemingly offensive conclusions.
At Hebrews 1:6, the angels are commanded (by God) to “worship/reverence” Jesus. I think that this text is subject to different ideologies. Bible translators have also decided to follow the schools-of-thoughts that support their positions: Dozens of bible translators being sympathetic to the Trinitarian Godhead (as expounded by the Catholic Church in the Athanasian Creed) while the others are being sympathetic to the non-Trinitarian God.
Hebrews 1:6 forms one link in a chain of biblical texts cited in Hebrews 1:5-13, which ultimately points the superiority and the high status of Jesus, in relation to other deities.
In short Hebrews 1:6 appears to support the age-long belief that God commands the angel to reverence “the firstborn”. Any church not accepting that Jesus Christ himself is the Almighty God, is often regarded as non-Christians by Trinitarians and Trinitarian-oriented church movements worldwide

“Part of the ambiguity of the verse is in the word used: “proskynein,” which, in wider ancient Greek usage, can cover a variety of reverential actions ranging from the worship given to deities to the obeisance shown to rulers, to the reverence given to various social superiors (e.g., slaves to their masters). On the other hand, if the author intended here simply to indicate that angels were required to acknowledge the superiority of “the Firstborn,” it might be a bit redundant, as that point is made rather clearly prior to 1:6. But, as reflected in current scholarly discussion of the matter, there is no complete consensus on what to make of the reverential action portrayed in Heb 1:6, whether it represents the robust “worship” given to divine beings or . . . something less”
Mark, Manuscripts, and Monotheism: Essays in Honor of Larry W. Hurtado, 2014) page 170

Heb1: 6 6 And again, when God brings His firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all God’s angels worship Him.” like you said "proskynein” t covers a range of reverential actions I choose worshiping Jesus. All your explanation is one persons point of view and not everybody's point of view.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2017
brocab:
You are the one who had shared this video-and you are asking me what truth..
Can't you see-this man driving the car believes in God-but he doesn't believe in bible teachings about God.
He claims everything written in the bible doesn't exist, it's all about mind control. And yet" He is doing what the bible tells us to do-he is spreading the gospel-he is telling the nations he believes in God..
There has always been hard evidence proven, before everything is written down, the bible isn't just a book written in black and white.
The bible is much more then just a book-every interpretation, the bible is written not only in the natural-but in Spirit too. {1 Corinthians 15:46}

The Bible and Quran were written by the perverted Vactican. The creator is Ololodumare and his other manifestions od Olorun and Olofi. There is no Jesus Christ, no ball shaped Earth, no planets, and the Euroasian has never set foot on the moon. No Abraham and no Muhammad. Nearly all of what the Euroasian has imposed on us as education is an outright lie. Worshipping the Euroasian has brought us untold suffering. I live in America, besides the infrastructure, like 24/7 electricity, it is a nightmare for poor and powerless African Americans. gay Nigerians, ran out of Nigeria and other parts of Africa, they are here, and they side with the European. But all the gays who oppose African Liberation are coming from the Christian Church. These are demasculated males, sodomized and brutalized, they oppose the truth because it suits their perversion. If you are in league with them you are a traitor. Christianity, Islam and Judiasm shall die soon as Africa will be free before 2063. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
I can't disagree with you about America-all we hear is the blood that bleeds through your country's veins. To much blood shed amongst your own natives, but I do know about the Vatican, I am a believer in Christ, but I don't follow the Vatican's teachings either, it's a country, full of corruption.
I live in Australia that has no constitutional rights for Aboriginal people, and many went through the stolen generation era-and still until this day the suffering repeats it self over and over.
White men stole the land-and the order from the top to the feds and the Government, was directly from the Roman Catholic Church, martial law was pulled against the Aboriginal people,white man took the law into their own hands, rounding up the Aboriginal people like animals, many of the ancestors, fathers mothers and children were murdered, pushing thousands of cliff fronts, while the white man watched their victory's with a passion, Martial law prolonged them without a crime, enslaving them, and slaughtered them, raping their women and their young children and driven them out from their land.
The Roman Catholic Church plans were to wipe out the black community all over the world, until this day we blacks had never retrieved our constitutional rights.
Jesus isn't white {Revelation 1:14-15} And look what the Pharisees had done to Him.
I see, you only see, the bible, just as a book-someone had told you It's brain washing. And like the Catholic's you also are listening to a man, without studying to find out the truth yourself.
I am not speaking up for other Churches, nor other believers, and I am not allowing myself to follow after their corrupt mentality, people have a sick sense of humor to twist and change or even remove the scriptures from the truth, this is why the world is upside down with religion people argue without the study for understanding.
The bible, isn't just a book, its a manual-that helps us on our personal relationship with the Lord-listen there's more to the bible-then what the natural eye can see-the bible is Spiritual and it's the Spirit of God that gives us life and understanding.
Most so called Christians don't have the Spirit of God teaching them-they are taught by men-dead men without the Spirit of God.
And this my friend say's not everyone who say's Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of God.
And to be truthful, it's the Governments of each country that refuses to support the less fortunate. If the leaders really wanted to feed Africa, support the sick, the homeless, the poor and the needy, instead of relying on the Church charities, or charities outside the Church, they could without a problem.
{How about you, this is a question I will ask you? what are you doing to help support the homeless the poor and the needy? Are you following after the worldly system, a system that don't worry about their neighbour, but worry about the love of money? While every country suffers}
A ex soldier once said to me, if God was real and loving, then why does He allow Children to be blowing up in mine fields, I said you are mistaken-I ask him who put the mines in the field in the first place-he said the army did, I then said, then it's right for the army to dig them up from the fields, so their children wont be blowing up. This is common sense..
But everyone blames God..
KingSango:

The Bible and Quran were written by the perverted Vactican. The creator is Ololodumare and his other manifestions od Olorun and Olofi. There is no Jesus Christ, no ball shaped Earth, no planets, and the Euroasian has never set foot on the moon. No Abraham and no Muhammad. Nearly all of what the Euroasian has imposed on us as education is an outright lie. Worshipping the Euroasian has brought us untold suffering. I live in America, besides the infrastructure, like 24/7 electricity, it is a nightmare for poor and powerless African Americans. gay Nigerians, ran out of Nigeria and other parts of Africa, they are here, and they side with the European. But all the gays who oppose African Liberation are coming from the Christian Church. These are demasculated males, sodomized and brutalized, they oppose the truth because it suits their perversion. If you are in league with them you are a traitor. Christianity, Islam and Judiasm shall die soon as Africa will be free before 2063. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 4:55am On Jan 13, 2017
The Vatican is behind all the corruption-but they didn't write the bible nor the Qumran, their claims about Peter starting the Church, are lies from the beginning-Emperor Nero murdered Peter upside down on the cross, while Paul had his head cut off-their pagan religion didn't follow the truth about Christ.
Where do you think the Freemasons came from, the Catholic Church.
Before the bible was written in English it was written in Latin, before that it was either written in Greek and Hebrew.
People that found the truth in Christ were murdered because they believed, the Church crucified the believers in Christ, many were burnt to the stake, many were butchered other ways, none survived to tell their stories, but left enough evidence laying around to prove the Catholic Church isn't innocent of their crimes.
If Christ didn't exist they went through a lot of trouble to silents the people.
Listen I have studied and I had found evidence Jesus existed-have you ever heard of the spear of destiny? Look it up-you will be surprised.
Jesus is not a lie, the lie is, people who deny He ever existed.
Many people suffered because the Catholic Church hid the truth, there own crimes said Jesus is white, Looking through history, the evidence shows the Catholic Church is behind every cult that existed-their methods were to change the course of nature-mixing the black mans culture with the white man, changing colours from black so blacks will no longer be black, the end results are a mixed race of half caste blacks and half caste whites.
The Catholic Church changed history, twisting our beliefs wanting us to believe God is from another planet, proven evidence shows from the religious older paintings around the 16-1700's paintings of UFO's up above behind Mary, or behind Jesus up on the Cross, UFO's connecting with them, look at the story of the three children of Patmos they claim they seen Mary-while other witnesses seen flashing coloured lights spinning around above where the children were supposedly talking with Mary.
Today the Catholic Church is calling all Churches around the world to reignite with them once more-you know what this means-even the atheist will soon be under the New World Religion. You refuse-you die.
The Catholic Church really had a sick sense of humor they supported Hitler, and Hitlers army, with many Dr Frankenstein's experimented humans with animals-cutting of live human body parts joining them up with animals-trying to change the course of nature.
The Catholic Church stood beside Hitler while he was murdering the Jews. Helping Hitler get out of the country, followed by his comrades, criminals of war. All in the name of their own beliefs, without God.
So we know about the Catholic Church-but they don't know who the loving God really is, they murdered Him naturally, but not Spiritually.
KingSango:

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
brocab:
I can't disagree with you about America-all we hear is the blood that bleeds through your country's veins. To much blood shed amongst your own natives, but I do know about the Vatican, I am a believer in Christ, but I don't follow the Vatican's teachings either, it's a country, full of corruption.
I live in Australia that has no constitutional rights for Aboriginal people, and many went through the stolen generation era-and still until this day the suffering repeats it self over and over.
White men stole the land-and the order from the top to the feds and the Government, was directly from the Roman Catholic Church, martial law was pulled against the Aboriginal people,white man took the law into their own hands, rounding up the Aboriginal people like animals, many of the ancestors, fathers mothers and children were murdered, pushing thousands of cliff fronts, while the white man watched their victory's with a passion, Martial law prolonged them without a crime, enslaving them, and slaughtered them, raping their women and their young children and driven them out from their land.
The Roman Catholic Church plans were to wipe out the black community all over the world, until this day we blacks had never retrieved our constitutional rights.
Jesus isn't white {Revelation 1:14-15} And look what the Pharisees had done to Him.
I see, you only see, the bible, just as a book-someone had told you It's brain washing. And like the Catholic's you also are listening to a man, without studying to find out the truth yourself.
I am not speaking up for other Churches, nor other believers, and I am not allowing myself to follow after their corrupt mentality, people have a sick sense of humor to twist and change or even remove the scriptures from the truth, this is why the world is upside down with religion people argue without the study for understanding.
The bible, isn't just a book, its a manual-that helps us on our personal relationship with the Lord-listen there's more to the bible-then what the natural eye can see-the bible is Spiritual and it's the Spirit of God that gives us life and understanding.
Most so called Christians don't have the Spirit of God teaching them-they are taught by men-dead men without the Spirit of God.
And this my friend say's not everyone who say's Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of God.
And to be truthful, it's the Governments of each country that refuses to support the less fortunate. If the leaders really wanted to feed Africa, support the sick, the homeless, the poor and the needy, instead of relying on the Church charities, or charities outside the Church, they could without a problem.
{How about you, this is a question I will ask you? what are you doing to help support the homeless the poor and the needy? Are you following after the worldly system, a system that don't worry about their neighbour, but worry about the love of money? While every country suffers}
A ex soldier once said to me, if God was real and loving, then why does He allow Children to be blowing up in mine fields, I said you are mistaken-I ask him who put the mines in the field in the first place-he said the army did, I then said, then it's right for the army to dig them up from the fields, so their children wont be blowing up. This is common sense..
But everyone blames God..

A Black Jesus sounds just as crazy as a Black Santa Claus. Black people think that a lie is okay if we paint it white, but Jesus is an lie, and painting him Black isn't going to change he never existed.

I see you are aware of the evils of the Catholic Church, then how come you're still Christian? Don't you know all Christian demoninations come from the Roman Catholic Church via way of history?

Everything the Whiteman tells is a lie. Until you understand that you won't ever win an argument with me. But only lose my interests. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Heb1: 6 6 And again, when God brings His firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all God’s angels worship Him.” like you said "proskynein” t covers a range of reverential actions I choose worshiping Jesus. All your explanation is one persons point of view and not everybody's point of view.
Halleluya, halleluya, halleluya haaleeluuuyah!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
You are casting out the rubbish-without evidence-because you believe Jesus don't exist, then at least prove your theory? And lets make this topic interesting-if this means you have lost interest so quickly-then it means you can't prove any evidence?
Your argument won't go beyond this message, because you haven't a leg to stand on-you have heard your theory from others, without seeking any truth for yourself.
You can believe the lies that all believers came out from the Catholic Church, I am a Christian because I never followed after the Roman Catholic Church-and I believe in the gospel of Christ, where Rome has their own gospel that has little concern for Christ, what you don't understand is-the disciples of Jesus didn't come out from amongst them.
Matter of fact Jesus preached a gospel that sets us free, changing it from the law that kept us in bondage-Jesus was always arguing with the Pharisees-Like Peter and Paul, Emperor Nero murdered them because they both believed in Christ. "Not paganism.
Jesus warned us those who believe in His name will be persecuted, and still through the centuries, Christians all over the world are persecuted. {Even by you}
From past history until this day the Roman Catholic's are still persecuting Christians-if the Roman Catholic's were true Christians why are they murdering their own people? Why did they stand beside Hitler 'while Hitler was murdering the Jews, God's true people.

'No" all denominations did not come out from Rome-the disciples spread the good news about Jesus everywhere-even in Rome, Peter and Paul spoke around the neighbourhood-preforming Miracles that got peoples attention, all in the name of Jesus. They preached outside the temple court yards-new believers that came from all directions, the disciples brought them into their homes teaching them the truth about the Word Of God, they taught in the synagogue's, on the streets, they were put in prison-the kings, and the Priest would threaten them to stop speaking of this new Gospel "about Jesus, and of course they continual'ed because of their faith they had towards the truth.

Trying to compare Rome's law pagan gospel with Christ's freedom is completely two different gospels.
I am not trying to win an argument-because it had already been won-If you aren't willing to study history, then there's nothing more I can do, losing your interest, maybe your best shot.
And for your question-Everything the white man tells is a lie-No not white not black no-one is perfect {Romans 3:10} As it is written, there is none righteous, Not even one.
KingSango:

A Black Jesus sounds just as crazy as a Black Santa Claus. Black people think that a lie is okay if we paint it white, but Jesus is an lie, and painting him Black isn't going to change he never existed.

I see you are aware of the evils of the Catholic Church, then how come you're still Christian? Don't you know all Christian demoninations come from the Roman Catholic Church via way of history?

Everything the Whiteman tells is a lie. Until you understand that you won't ever win an argument with me. But only lose my interests. Love, Sango.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
brocab:
You are casting out the rubbish-without evidence-because you believe Jesus don't exist, then at least prove your theory? And lets make this topic interesting-if this means you have lost interest so quickly-then it means you can't prove any evidence?
Your argument won't go beyond this message, because you haven't a leg to stand on-you have heard your theory from others, without seeking any truth for yourself.
You can believe the lies that all believers came out from the Catholic Church, I am a Christian because I never followed after the Roman Catholic Church-and I believe in the gospel of Christ, where Rome has their own gospel that has little concern for Christ, what you don't understand is-the disciples of Jesus didn't come out from amongst them.
Matter of fact Jesus preached a gospel that sets us free, changing it from the law that kept us in bondage-Jesus was always arguing with the Pharisees-Like Peter and Paul, Emperor Nero murdered them because they both believed in Christ. "Not paganism.
Jesus warned us those who believe in His name will be persecuted, and still through the centuries, Christians all over the world are persecuted. {Even by you}
From past history until this day the Roman Catholic's are still persecuting Christians-if the Roman Catholic's were true Christians why are they murdering their own people? Why did they stand beside Hitler 'while Hitler was murdering the Jews, God's true people.

'No" all denominations did not come out from Rome-the disciples spread the good news about Jesus everywhere-even in Rome, Peter and Paul spoke around the neighbourhood-preforming Miracles that got peoples attention, all in the name of Jesus. They preached outside the temple court yards-new believers that came from all directions, the disciples brought them into their homes teaching them the truth about the Word Of God, they taught in the synagogue's, on the streets, they were put in prison-the kings, and the Priest would threaten them to stop speaking of this new Gospel "about Jesus, and of course they continual'ed because of their faith they had towards the truth.

Trying to compare Rome's law pagan gospel with Christ's freedom is completely two different gospels.
I am not trying to win an argument-because it had already been won-If you aren't willing to study history, then there's nothing more I can do, losing your interest, maybe your best shot.
And for your question-Everything the white man tells is a lie-No not white not black no-one is perfect {Romans 3:10} As it is written, there is none righteous, Not even one.

You need to review the information. Have a good weekend. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2017
The blind don't see, what the blind don't know-You need to prove your theory.
KingSango:

You need to review the information. Have a good weekend. Love, Sango.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Ace4Khalifa(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2017
KingSango:

I see you are aware of the evils of the Catholic Church, then how come you're still Christian? [v]Don't you know all Christian demoninations come from the Roman Catholic Church via way of history?[/b]

I disagree with you there bro. Compared with other denominations of christendom, the Roman Catholic Church is different but in belief, doctrine, and way of worship. I find it both shocking and appalling that you'd make the claim that Jesus never existed. If you'd find time to scroll up and read comments before yours, you'd see some reasoms given by fellow Nairalanders that Jesus Christ existed.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Ace4Khalifa(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2017
I bet you didn't seeyour great-grand mother before she died, but you believe she existed why? Gravity in itself isn't seen, but is agreed to be in existence. Now, take a brief review of ancient men whom we agree once existed. Research on surch men as; Tacitus, Pliny The Younger, Flavius Josephus and the likes. Not even their skeletons are available today, but we know they once existed.

Whether you accept or not, the fact that the man Jesus existed has been proven beyound doubt. Denying that he did is as foolish as saying there's no atmosphere on earth.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ace4Khalifa:
I disagree with you there bro. Compared with other denominations of christendom, the Roman Catholic Church is different but in belief, doctrine, and way of worship. I find it both shocking and appalling that you'd make the claim that Jesus never existed. If you'd find time to scroll up and read comments before yours, you'd see some reasoms given by fellow Nairalanders that Jesus Christ existed.

None of those people countered the historical accuracy of the Romans who created Jesus Christ from Serapis. Theres a Roman Catholic Church in nearly every part of Africa. Rome is controlling Africa via its Churches, its child Islam, and dirty Freemasons.

Christianity is a sodomite savage faith and they are behind the Gay movement. Most Christian pastors are gays, peophiles or perverts. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 5:00am On Jan 16, 2017
I maybe wasting my time trying to get through to you-but your anger isn't with us Christians, your anger is with the Roman Catholic Church these Churches are all over the world-and the Romans never created Jesus nor His name.
The Romans stole the name Jesus Christ, because they seen how great His name was-Jesus's name drew in the crowds, the Romans did not know who Jesus was, through word of mouth they then used the scriptures to identify Peter, who they say had started their Church-they had lied from the beginning, Peter, had nothing to do with the scripture told but Christ alone did. {Matthew 16:18} And on this rock I will build My Church and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.
This was Romes biggest lie from the beginning, they lied to gain the people, they used this verse so people will believe Rome is the true Church. Even you yourself believe it, you are one of the many millions out there that believed it too. Mixing their lies with pagan beliefs they exceeded.

But the truth is, we believers of Christ know the Roman Catholic Church isn't the true Church-"No Church that belongs to God the Father abides in Sin! And the Roman Catholic Church as we all know it to be, supports all sin {Queen of Isis, Queen Dianna, Queen Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven} they worship after paganism god's and goddess, Homosexuality's, Pedophiles, Isis-Freemasonry all these cults of sin were born out from among them.
Jesus said" {1 John 3:4-6} Who ever commits Sin commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know Jesus was manifested to take away our sins, and in Jesus their is no Sin, WHOEVER ABIDES IN HIM DOES NOT SIN. Whoever Sins has neither seen Him, nor knows Him.
And this is the differences between the believers in Christ and the believers in the Roman Catholic Church. Rome had design it this way, everyone that turns against them, they automatically turn against Jesus. Jesus warned us, this will happen-those who believe in Him will be persecuted.
And it doesn't help us, when we have someone like you,who can't tell the differences between both Churches.

You are screaming about the take over the Romans are doing in Africa-man get with the program-this news have been around since day one, cant you see the times are changing-look around you?
Catch up with the times-watch You tube-turn on your Television, your radio, the Pope's calling for Churches to reunite in a New World Religion, under the New World Order system, Rome want's full control over every human being that lives.
Rome murdered millions back then and now-can we imagine-what sort of damage the world will fall into if we were under their demands.
And Already many thousands from different churches have reunited, calling themselves non denominational's these are groups who are joining together without accordance, without unity.
These Churches are dangerous-different teachings from different churches, all claiming to know Christ-all without unity, standing with one another joining together side by side with the world that follows after the beast..
Plus the world has its own agenda-you don't have to call yourselves Christian to be Homosexual or a pedophile-this comes naturally to some sick human beings.
And any Church that allows this to happen isn't the true Church that belongs to Jesus Christ.
KingSango:

None of those people countered the historical accuracy of the Romans who created Jesus Christ from Serapis. Theres a Roman Catholic Church in nearly every part of Africa. Rome is controlling Africa via its Churches, its child Islam, and dirty Freemasons.

Christianity is a sodomite savage faith and they are behind the Gay movement. Most Christian pastors are gays, peophiles or perverts. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
brocab:
I maybe wasting my time trying to get through to you-but your anger isn't with us Christians, your anger is with the Roman Catholic Church these Churches are all over the world-and the Romans never created Jesus nor His name.
The Romans stole the name Jesus Christ, because they seen how great His name was-Jesus's name drew in the crowds, the Romans did not know who Jesus was, through word of mouth they then used the scriptures to identify Peter, who they say had started their Church-they had lied from the beginning, Peter, had nothing to do with the scripture told but Christ alone did. {Matthew 16:18} And on this rock I will build My Church and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.
This was Romes biggest lie from the beginning, they lied to gain the people, they used this verse so people will believe Rome is the true Church. Even you yourself believe it, you are one of the many millions out there that believed it too. Mixing their lies with pagan beliefs they exceeded.

But the truth is, we believers of Christ know the Roman Catholic Church isn't the true Church-"No Church that belongs to God the Father abides in Sin! And the Roman Catholic Church as we all know it to be, supports all sin {Queen of Isis, Queen Dianna, Queen Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven} they worship after paganism god's and goddess, Homosexuality's, Pedophiles, Isis-Freemasonry all these cults of sin were born out from among them.
Jesus said" {1 John 3:4-6} Who ever commits Sin commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know Jesus was manifested to take away our sins, and in Jesus their is no Sin, WHOEVER ABIDES IN HIM DOES NOT SIN. Whoever Sins has neither seen Him, nor knows Him.
And this is the differences between the believers in Christ and the believers in the Roman Catholic Church. Rome had design it this way, everyone that turns against them, they automatically turn against Jesus. Jesus warned us, this will happen-those who believe in Him will be persecuted.
And it doesn't help us, when we have someone like you,who can't tell the differences between both Churches.

You are screaming about the take over the Romans are doing in Africa-man get with the program-this news have been around since day one, cant you see the times are changing-look around you?
Catch up with the times-watch You tube-turn on your Television, your radio, the Pope's calling for Churches to reunite in a New World Religion, under the New World Order system, Rome want's full control over every human being that lives.
Rome murdered millions back then and now-can we imagine-what sort of damage the world will fall into if we were under their demands.
And Already many thousands from different churches have reunited, calling themselves non denominational's these are groups who are joining together without accordance, without unity.
These Churches are dangerous-different teachings from different churches, all claiming to know Christ-all without unity, standing with one another joining together side by side with the world that follows after the beast..
Plus the world has its own agenda-you don't have to call yourselves Christian to be Homosexual or a pedophile-this comes naturally to some sick human beings.
And any Church that allows this to happen isn't the true Church that belongs to Jesus Christ.

Im angry, true, but my anger gives me focus as to what we must do to stop Rome from continuing to control the African world. I said focused upon a blueprint that would empower our Babas and Ayabas in authority. As an African American I could take the disobedient child of Africa position but I would be out of order to fight with the Elder brothers and sisters of our race who have royal and noble blood. We must unite Bantu, Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups because all the Euroasians, which includes Europeans, Arabs, Jews, Persians, Indians and some Asians groups. These groups are all into using sodomy as war tactic to conqueror other people by raping the male population and weakening that group. We now have so many Gay African Christians that are not fighting for Liberation but Gay Rights. This is a Red Herring strategy to pit us against each other even further than we are now with religion. We must rise up worldwide with a central organized system of economy. Even if we dont all come together on this system weve created we must copy and each region of Africa adopt their own. This we must do now! http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

It is your choice to be dominated by Euroasians. Spread the word to your group to join us. Study the blueprint first. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 5:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Being angry is one thing-but trying to control the world and unite against your leaders is another-the problem is-it was your country that voted those who are leading your country into power.
No-one can stop Rome-this isn't about religion, this is all about Money and power, its about the home land, Rome is connected everywhere, the African world is a small place-haven't you heard of the "agenda 21" haven't you heard China's buying land all over the world-haven't you heard of the massive food shortages that's coming, Obama has large underground storage bunkers filling them up with food built like cities.
These aren't just end times theories, this is happening right under our noses.
Your country, my country has plenty of waste dry land that's sitting around doing nothing..
Romes connected to Money and power and of course it's connected to Freemasons-who of course controls the world, including every Government or President, that stands.
Common sense, the Rothschild family controls the banks, who of course controls Freemasonry, who controls the New World Order,who controls the Illuminati, who of course controls the secrets of this world.
The system paid the price-the system don't care for the people, it's the people who cares for the system, Haven't you heard, money talks and bullshit walks. This isn't about religion, you argument is about control.
Control staved Africa, People are dying because Africa didn't support their own to make them strong.
{Revelation 13:4} People worshipped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast, and they also worship the beast and asked, saying, who is like the beast, who can make war against him.
You are telling me, Obama is behind all this, he is supporting Africa to be a better place? And yet "you tube" shows news, Obama had turned America up side down paying rioters to rise against Trump
You are against gay Christians-but its alright for Obama who isn't christian who's leading your team to do this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzfImtNAZDI
KingSango:

Im angry, true, but my anger gives me focus as to what we must do to stop Rome from continuing to control the African world. I said focused upon a blueprint that would empower our Babas and Ayabas in authority. As an African American I could take the disobedient child of Africa position but I would be out of order to fight with the Elder brothers and sisters of our race who have royal and noble blood. We must unite Bantu, Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups because all the Euroasians, which includes Europeans, Arabs, Jews, Persians, Indians and some Asians groups. These groups are all into using sodomy as war tactic to conqueror other people by raping the male population and weakening that group. We now have so many Gay African Christians that are not fighting for Liberation but Gay Rights. This is a Red Herring strategy to pit us against each other even further than we are now with religion. We must rise up worldwide with a central organized system of economy. Even if we dont all come together on this system weve created we must copy and each region of Africa adopt their own. This we must do now! http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

It is your choice to be dominated by Euroasians. Spread the word to your group to join us. Study the blueprint first. Ase.

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
brocab:
Being angry is one thing-but trying to control the world and unite against your leaders is another-the problem is-it was your country that voted those who are leading your country into power.
No-one can stop Rome-this isn't about religion, this is all about Money and power, its about the home land, Rome is connected everywhere, the African world is a small place-haven't you heard of the "agenda 21" haven't you heard China's buying land all over the world-haven't you heard of the massive food shortages that's coming, Obama has large underground storage bunkers filling them up with food built like cities.
These aren't just end times theories, this is happening right under our noses.
Your country, my country has plenty of waste dry land that's sitting around doing nothing..
Romes connected to Money and power and of course it's connected to Freemasons-who of course controls the world, including every Government or President, that stands.
Common sense, the Rothschild family controls the banks, who of course controls Freemasonry, who controls the New World Order,who controls the Illuminati, who of course controls the secrets of this world.
The system paid the price-the system don't care for the people, it's the people who cares for the system, Haven't you heard, money talks and bullshit walks. This isn't about religion, you argument is about control.
Control staved Africa, People are dying because Africa didn't support their own to make them strong.
{Revelation 13:4} People worshipped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast, and they also worship the beast and asked, saying, who is like the beast, who can make war against him.
You are telling me, Obama is behind all this, he is supporting Africa to be a better place? And yet "you tube" shows news, Obama had turned America up side down paying rioters to rise against Trump
You are against gay Christians-but its alright for Obama who isn't christian who's leading your team to do this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzfImtNAZDI

You need look no further than the Black Church to find Rome.

https://www.nairaland.com/3578057/karma-strikes-bishop-eddie-long#52888623

1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
I agree but not only Rome is in the black Church, the black Church is in Rome, both sides don't have enough faith to believe, which of course is sad-but we need these times to come, we need to choose who's side we are on-we need to know who's with us, and who's against us, but sadly the People we loved so much, the ones we trusted-are those turning away from us, saving themselves, rather than saving those who need saving most.
Africa needs this guy-a protector a man from the USA who had given his hole life to help save another, a preacher sent by God to help support a country that doesn't belong to him, a single man with His followers of strong men and women who risks their lives 24/7 to save others in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbeD5HScI8
KingSango:

You need look no further than the Black Church to find Rome.

https://www.nairaland.com/3578057/karma-strikes-bishop-eddie-long#52888623

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
brocab:
I agree but not only Rome is in the black Church, the black Church is in Rome, both sides don't have enough faith to believe, which of course is sad-but we need these times to come, we need to choose who's side we are on-we need to know who's with us, and who's against us, but sadly the People we loved so much, the ones we trusted-are those turning away from us, saving themselves, rather than saving those who need saving most.
Africa needs this guy-a protector a man from the USA who had given his hole life to help save another, a preacher sent by God to help support a country that doesn't belong to him, a single man with His followers of strong men and women who risks their lives 24/7 to save others in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbeD5HScI8

Stop praying for savior and pray for wisdom. Wisdom will solve any problem. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2017
As blind as you are, I just gave it to you-and I gave you the man who is in Africa saving Africa-more then what I can say, you are saving.
You are standing on the side lines waiting for a miracle to happen instead of lifting a finger.
This is your wisdom-God sent for you to find. This is the man to talk too. You either listen, stop winching "or shut up".
KingSango:

Stop praying for savior and pray for wisdom. Wisdom will solve any problem. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
brocab:
As blind as you are, I just gave it to you-and I gave you the man who is in Africa saving Africa-more then what I can say, you are saving.
You are standing on the side lines waiting for a miracle to happen instead of lifting a finger.
This is your wisdom-God sent for you to find. This is the man to talk too. You either listen, stop winching "or shut up".

As Im not Christian, Muslim or Jewish, your worship of Euroasian I do not share. African royalty and Blue Bloods are the bloodline of the Gods unless one of them steps up to claim supremacy and leads the African race into a glorious empire nothing will happen. Your efforts are not only wrongfully misplaced but in vain. Our talk is at an end. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Then let our talk be at that end-but first I would like you to listen, I may rave on just a little, but we all know about the killing spree's that happens in Africa-and always it seems no-one cares for Africa, not even Africa cares enough to help speed things up quicker-but for those who do care, are usually those to can't retrieve any support from the above.
I didn't give you a god, I gave you a man from God-but if you chose not to accept this Man-or even try and look him up-because his religious then really you aren't looking for the support you say you are seeking for.
This one man had actually took this into account on his own accord to fight a war that didn't belong to him against the rebels-not having any support from both African Government or the American President he has managed to keep Himself alive, with his many followers, both at war many men had lost their lives, blood shed had spilled across the land. Many thousands of African families Children, have new lives and are given safe houses in protective villages he had built away from the criminals of war.
One man who has religious beliefs is called the machine gun preacher, has a passion to help save the forgotten people. If your not interested with any support, and he isn't what you are searching for?
Then wait for the others to never arrive, your leaders are doing sweet nothing. This war has been going on for how long? For years I would wonder why the African Presidents done nothing, But as the years past-I started to read and I learned, through reading the bible-and other sites I found laying around-I manage to learn and understand why the world and the people living inside it, are destroying itself.

Studying history I manage to learn, Every century gone by, its always the same-Presidents, Governments, Popes, have always played the same game-the rich was never about the poor. I would wonder why these men above were not interested in saving their own people-but as I studied further into it, they are saving their own people, but not on the same side we would like them too?
Every President Government around the world is sitting around waiting for the grows to land-while in the mean time these poor people, your people or some other people around the world are just waiting for their slaughter day to arrive.
There are people out their who actually care, but without our countries support-what hope do we have? We can only save one person at a time..
KingSango:

As Im not Christian, Muslim or Jewish, your worship of Euroasian I do not share. African royalty and Blue Bloods are the bloodline of the Gods unless one of them steps up to claim supremacy and leads the African race into a glorious empire nothing will happen. Your efforts are not only wrongfully misplaced but in vain. Our talk is at an end. Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by KingSango(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
brocab:
Then let our talk be at that end-but first I would like you to listen, I may rave on just a little, but we all know about the killing spree's that happens in Africa-and always it seems no-one cares for Africa, not even Africa cares enough to help speed things up quicker-but for those who do care, are usually those to can't retrieve any support from the above.
I didn't give you a god, I gave you a man from God-but if you chose not to accept this Man-or even try and look him up-because his religious then really you aren't looking for the support you say you are seeking for.
This one man had actually took this into account on his own accord to fight a war that didn't belong to him against the rebels-not having any support from both African Government or the American President he has managed to keep Himself alive, with his many followers, both at war many men had lost their lives, blood shed had spilled across the land. Many thousands of African families Children, have new lives and are given safe houses in protective villages he had built away from the criminals of war.
One man who has religious beliefs is called the machine gun preacher, has a passion to help save the forgotten people. If your not interested with any support, and he isn't what you are searching for?
Then wait for the others to never arrive, your leaders are doing sweet nothing. This war has been going on for how long? For years I would wonder why the African Presidents done nothing, But as the years past-I started to read and I learned, through reading the bible-and other sites I found laying around-I manage to learn and understand why the world and the people living inside it, are destroying itself.

Studying history I manage to learn, Every century gone by, its always the same-Presidents, Governments, Popes, have always played the same game-the rich was never about the poor. I would wonder why these men above were not interested in saving their own people-but as I studied further into it, they are saving their own people, but not on the same side we would like them too?
Every President Government around the world is sitting around waiting for the grows to land-while in the mean time these poor people, your people or some other people around the world are just waiting for their slaughter day to arrive.
There are people out their who actually care, but without our countries support-what hope do we have? We can only save one person at a time..

Your issues are that you have turned your back on the Irunmole, the ancestors and thus the light. The traditions didn't fail Africa but Africa failed to follow them. The best thing you can give a person is good advice, wisdom is the higher force in creation but the demonic ego of many Africans refuse to follow good advice. How come you are so arrogant and you have no answers? Ase.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by brocab: 2:06am On Jan 20, 2017
I have giving you answers, but of course my answers isn't what you are asking for-Money could fill your pockets, and you may winch about my advise-but to be truthful it isn't bad advise, matter of fact wisdom always comes with connections-connections I believe can support and help save a nation, you are right, I alone, what can I do, but 'what are you doing? "I suppose Nothing" I see but winch against me" I believed we were talking about two different issues-Africa at War-now its about Africa and the demonic-in cities, "hypocritical" You don't believe in God, but you believe in the demonic?
Which side of the fence are you on? Confusion isn't from the Lord-I'm not really sure which direction you are coming from? You haven't yet told me your story, and how are you helping these people without God?
Or I can offer you, and give my serves as to pray-but of course you don't believe in praying, you aren't religious enough to know that praying has enough wisdom. To know the Word Of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword.{Hebrew 4:12}
In the name of Jesus praying can cast out demons, anywhere, any place at any time.
KingSango:

Your issues are that you have turned your back on the Irunmole, the ancestors and thus the light. The traditions didn't fail Africa but Africa failed to follow them. The best thing you can give a person is good advice, wisdom is the higher force in creation but the demonic ego of many Africans refuse to follow good advice. How come you are so arrogant and you have no answers? Ase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.