Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! (1001 Views)

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk / How To Unlock The Walking Dead Customized Filter For Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by iluvgames: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
hey guys, I just got an unofficial copy of The Walking Dead Season Three from an Apk site on the internet to try it before I buy it, and it seems that it freezes at some points, even crash on my S2!

is anyone having the same issue?!
here is the link to the site i used (ver 1.03):
The Walking Dead Season Three Unlocked APK

i want to play this so bad, do I have to get a new phone or what!

Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by adeniyilamlek(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Application not install on my gionee m5
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by sybarite7(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
download it from o2tvseries.com Na,am on season 5
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by Tolzeal(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
sybarite7:
download it from o2tvseries.com Na,am on season 5

He's talking about game and not the real movie wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by iluvgames: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
Application not install on my gionee m5
no it did install for me, but it lags so much and sometimes shuts down
I will try closing all other apps and maybe delete some, and see what happens!
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by Dejavuetall(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Watching season 7 on my PC. Download from o2tvseries.com
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
iluvgames:

no it did install for me, but it lags so much and sometimes shuts down
I will try closing all other apps and maybe delete some, and see what happens!
which phone u ar using to run d game?
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by samueldo4life(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2016
mine did not install what do I do
Re: Anyone Downloaded The Walking Dead Season 3 Yet?! by guydangerous(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
go to andropalace and download the game.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Hits 800 Million Monthly Active Users / Opera Browser For Android Gets New Update With Redesigned UI, Desktop Mode / Smartphone With Dual Rear Camera Just For $29.99 ( 30 Min Remaining )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.