Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (53480 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Have you ever thought about how to make money on the Internet for free? I'm sure you have! Just like many thousands of other people, I'm sure you have at least thought about it once or twice in your life. Well, in this article, you're going to learn about amazing ways to make money on the Internet for free.

Method 1: Article Writing

Writing articles for profit has become a very popular method to make money on the Internet for free. Anyone with decent writing skills can become an online article writer and bring in a regular income every month. There are a few ways to profit from article writing. The first method is to write articles for merchants and companies who require content for their marketing campaigns. The second method is to promote your own products to make a sale or affiliate products to earn a commission.

Method 2: Blogging

Many people are blogging and earning hundreds and thousands of dollars per month. How do they do it? All they do is to take a free blog from WordPress or Blogger, create content and market it. These bloggers then monetize their blog through affiliate links to earn a commission, or contextual ads such as Google AdSense ads that make them money every time a visitor clicks on one of the ads.

Method 3: Paid-To-Complete Offers

Paid-to-complete offers pay you for filling up a form, survey or signing up for trial offers. The reason why companies will pay you for filling up a survey form, for example, is because they are doing market research and they want to learn more about their market. Sites that offer paid-to-complete offers include Cash Crate and Treasure Trooper.

Method 4: Brokering

If you noticed, the methods described so far do not necessarily require you to have a product of your own to sell. Brokering is another method that does not require you to create a product. With brokering, you match buyers and sellers and get paid a commission fee. You can broker buyers and sellers of digital information products or even eBay products just by sending a few emails to both parties.

Method 5: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is perhaps the most popular and viable way of making money online without busting your guts trying to create products that the market will buy. You simply find proven products that are already selling well on the market, sign up as an affiliate, and promote the products. When you sell the affiliate products, you earn commissions. This method can be combined with methods like article marketing and/or blogging to create a well-oiled online money-making machine.

add yours. your questions are welcome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2016
you can see my mind blowing works on mini-importation at www.importsng.com

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2016
you will find too many parasites on the thread telling you to contact them that they will give you heavens on earth. their authenticity have not been verified. so be carefull to avoid stories that touch.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Elkay3: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
importexpert:
Have you ever thought about how to make money on the Internet for free? I'm sure you have! Just like many thousands of other people, I'm sure you have at least thought about it once or twice in your life. Well, in this article, you're going to learn about amazing ways to make money on the Internet for free.

Method 1: Article Writing

Writing articles for profit has become a very popular method to make money on the Internet for free. Anyone with decent writing skills can become an online article writer and bring in a regular income every month. There are a few ways to profit from article writing. The first method is to write articles for merchants and companies who require content for their marketing campaigns. The second method is to promote your own products to make a sale or affiliate products to earn a commission.

Method 2: Blogging

Many people are blogging and earning hundreds and thousands of dollars per month. How do they do it? All they do is to take a free blog from WordPress or Blogger, create content and market it. These bloggers then monetize their blog through affiliate links to earn a commission, or contextual ads such as Google AdSense ads that make them money every time a visitor clicks on one of the ads.

Method 3: Paid-To-Complete Offers

Paid-to-complete offers pay you for filling up a form, survey or signing up for trial offers. The reason why companies will pay you for filling up a survey form, for example, is because they are doing market research and they want to learn more about their market. Sites that offer paid-to-complete offers include Cash Crate and Treasure Trooper.

Method 4: Brokering

If you noticed, the methods described so far do not necessarily require you to have a product of your own to sell. Brokering is another method that does not require you to create a product. With brokering, you match buyers and sellers and get paid a commission fee. You can broker buyers and sellers of digital information products or even eBay products just by sending a few emails to both parties.

Method 5: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is perhaps the most popular and viable way of making money online without busting your guts trying to create products that the market will buy. You simply find proven products that are already selling well on the market, sign up as an affiliate, and promote the products. When you sell the affiliate products, you earn commissions. This method can be combined with methods like article marketing and/or blogging to create a well-oiled online money-making machine.

add yours. your questions are welcome

Kudos sir.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Elkay3:

Kudos sir.

kudos to you too bro. thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
cool
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Destined2win: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
The 2 advertisers above me though
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by PMIcon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
You didn't include MMM smiley
Well you'll need to give before you receive more in mmm.

Just hoping that CBN will introduce something similar which people can trust. Poverty will immediately reduce in Nigeria and people can get money to pursue other productive ventures.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by blizoj: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Earn money online by working part time job, earn up to ₦5,000 daily, 100% sure, guranteed and confirmed....Its has been tested and confirmed...interested persons can call me on 08107021872..

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by afanide: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thought this same topic had been made last week ago.......
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 15, 2016
afanide:
Thought this same topic had been made last week ago.......
He just posts the same thing every time. He's also an eBook seller.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by kaze4blues(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2016
I need someone to teach me online surveys and how it works..
Popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
08136612628 for WhatsApp
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by LEAD1(m): 5:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Online business is a subject matter which anyone who is interested has to go through the basics and fully have understanding on how it works. You must be ready to experiment until you discover your own pattern or know what works.
BiafranBushBoy:
the issue is that you just list out the points like its as simple as ABC, whereas it is much more deeper.

Article writing can be simplified, using several techniques I have developed to make you write articles at a faster pace!

I can teach you how to earn using google AdSense and earn lots of dollars.

I can teach you how to become an Affiliate marketer with sites like clickbank and earn lots of income...

The opportunity is here for you, don't miss it.
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by LEAD1(m): 5:21am On Nov 15, 2016
My dear it more deeper and not as simple as you state here
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by dauddy97(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2016
can anybody teach me how to start and earn through blogging
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by freezyprinzy(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Cn someone plz give me more insight on method 3
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by mygoodnessstore: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Can anyone here advertise products and earn commission?
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2016
LEAD1:
Online business is a subject matter which anyone who is interested has to go through the basics and fully have understanding on how it works. You must be ready to experiment until you discover your own pattern or know what works.

The Average ones go through trial and error method, while the wise one leverage on other people's know-how !!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2016
freezyprinzy:
Cn someone plz give me more insight on method 3

You see that number 3??

It doesn't work 95% of the time... you will only waste your time and effort!!

If there are other means you feel you can earn money from, do well to holla at me!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2016
dauddy97:
can anybody teach me how to start and earn through blogging

Add me through my contact!!
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy

why not just create your own thread and market whatever it is you want to market instead of being parasitic on other people's thread?
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
good
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by importexpert(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2016
remiproxy:
good

thanks
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by iykepromotions: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
This is why several Nigerians are yet to make a dime online. The truth is that there's no free meall on the internet. Every business have some secrets and strategies on how to do to get a decent result. Without learning this alone will make someone to fail irrespective of his capital. For example, you can make money trading FOREX (though am not recommending it) but if you don't have the right information on how forex works, no matter the capital, such investor may end up saying that forex is a scam.
how to make money online;
1. research for a system that works: this is very important. most of make money online programs are lies and scams

2. learn it; DON'T learn this for free; you may be shouting" but why?" learning it for free will make you not to be consistent in the heat of challenges. moreover no true business owner will easily disclose his business strategies and working plans for you free of charge!
pay a fee to get you started.
get a mentor that have experience in that field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
importexpert:

why not just create your own thread and market whatever it is you want to market instead of being parasitic on other people's thread?

Are we not contributing to your thread??

Are you teaching us anything or mentoring us on something??

It is an open thread.... or so I thought..
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by vicben27(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
all i see is mmm tro way ur money der n let ur money wrk for u!
Re: 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free by segunjowo(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Treasure trooper don't have survey for Nigerians?
importexpert:
you can see my mind blowing works on mini-importation at www.importsng.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.