Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? (9230 Views)

Your Best Christmas Carol Moment Ever? / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by abdulyaro66(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
cheesy grin mine is the first day I went to bar_beach wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by truthspeaks: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Special clothes dat stood me out
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Can vividly remember one Christmas....
We went to my aunt's house,only for us to get there, she asked us if we will eat rice,Immediately i shouted NO,she looked at me and ask,what do you want?and i said money...lol, she went into her room,came out and gave us 20naira each....jeeeeeez.....
Up till today i never went to her house again,she once saw me and ask why i don't come to her house in my mind i was like (so you will gemme 20naira again abi)........... Thou i know now she can't, but i won't go

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by lilmax(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
eating
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Lastdon02(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by kurajordan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
When i would walk the whole street going from one house to another and when i get to anybody's house, the owners of the house would give me money, 10 naira or 20 naira,Then i would leave there to another house and they would still give me money. Then later in the evening when i get home, i would bring all the money i have gotten and sometimes it would be up to 1 or 2 thousand naira and i would be very happy. That's the real spirit of Christmas. Now Buhari has spoiled everything. I'm not sure people still give out money to children on Christmas day. Now to your neighbors house, all they would give you is food and drink no one would give you any money.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by eleojo23: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Back then, If mummy does not buy you any clothes during the year you still had hope because christmas was a time when you were sure to get new clothes.

And on Christmas day, my siblings and I will wear those new clothes and go out to visit friends.
We ate from house to house...and we collected 'offerings' from those houses too grin

Don't ask me what I mean by 'offerings'
'cos you know!
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Pavore9: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Village masquerade things, can't forget how l was chased while the village kids taunt cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Origin(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lots of jollof rice and fried chicken.

Its like its a must. Haba did pounded yam often you people.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by jeffreysawyer007: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
When our house girl disvirgined me on Christmas day in 1985.... Simply fantastic.... Can't really get it out of my head since then....

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by patientzero: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hard to say...

Crush and suya while taking a ferry ride?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by mimicious(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
that should be when I followed my mum to idumota market to get cloths. she took me to a big restaurant to eat. on our way out she told me not to tell anyone when we get home

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Enybliss(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
truthspeaks:
Special clothes dat stood me out
grin the clothes stood you out shey?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by obami007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Banger (fireworks) competition made my childhood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Shortyy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Blowing banger

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by tinny898(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
lolz grin ;Dlolz grin
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by pampamafolabi8: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
watching movies like kilode, banger things, new dresses, visiting relatives and friends...chicken with fried rice crown it all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by eleojo23: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
jeffreysawyer007:
When our house girl disvirgined me on Christmas day in 1985.... Simply fantastic.... Can't really get it out of my head since then....

You need help...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by tochivitus(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
walking around the neighbourhood with my homies plying fire works,, going from our neighbours house to house and families. hoping to get money from them...
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by hakeem4(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Throwing banger and stealing chicken angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Freiburger(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rice, stew and fanta grin grin
Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Iamlordgee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
House to House movement to Collect tax

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by ritababe(f): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
was given one thousand naira note when I was a kid, twas the biggest memory ever, even my friend that went out didn't get up to 200#.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by perfectwazobia1: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
All were special

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
They day i always wear my best attire

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by abdulyaro66(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
First time on fp grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Jsme(f): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Walking round town with my red color glasses and rainbow lighting canvas. I even wore kito sandals one time

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by cnnamoko(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Visiting relatives and eating variety of dishes. Wearing my kitto and feeling fly, trowing knockouts/bangers at my neigbours and forming war film. Collecting xmas money from relatives mehn i miss those days as a kid. Now i work on xmas day. Growing up is a biaaatch!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by Enybliss(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
cheesybeing chased by masquerades at a carnival i followed my aunt to

I was scared of firecrackers until someone threw one towards me, i didn't realize until bang, and that incident made me overcome my fear of firecrackers

Going to mr biggs everyxmas, so much that i always look forward to it, and all the goodies I'm gonna get, fan ice iceream, sharwama and stuff

i love watching them butcher the goat, that was then though

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by helphelp: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
If I really talk am as e be...mods will change most of my words and then probably ban me

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? by HarmonyDee(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Visiting the village:meeting the whole family;cousins,aunties,uncles,grannies etc experiencing village life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / English Meaning Of This Transliteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.