Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali (1496 Views)

How Medical Aid Worker Was Lured Into Boko Haram Under The Guise Of Charity / See What Was Shared To Every Single Goverment Worker In Ebonyi State / I Need A Vibrant Female Worker In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali by nazzyon(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Malian Government has confirmed the kidnap of a female French-Swiss aid worker in the city of Gao, northern part of the country.

The desert nation has been beset by attacks from resurgent Islamist groups like al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) this year, especially in the north.

Sources said that the aid worker, who was affiliated to Aide Gao, a small nonprofit organization that helps children suffering from malnutrition, was taken away by a group of men that drove off in a pickup truck.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=12355
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali by Manson1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Too bad cry

(1) (Reply)

[18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her / Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves / Funny Video: Mark Angel Comedy – LUNATIC (episode 122)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.