Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Is Soccer Betting Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Soccer Betting Real? (4937 Views)

How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting / Sports (minus Soccer) Betting Tips'+'---season 1 / Soccer Betting, The New Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Soccer Betting Real? by Shomoba01(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
any one wit info
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by netprofit(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yes sports betting is real and is as old as sports itself
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by Shomoba01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
am interested, at faith ur package is expensive and can i start up wit 10d and do i need a visa, master or dom account?

@netprofit, can u assist me pls?
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by netprofit(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Shomoba01:

am interested, at faith your package is expensive and can i start up wit 10d and do i need a visa, master or dom account?

@netprofit, can u assist me pls?

Yes i can assist you

You can join me here 1x2plusline dot com
you must register before you can get access.

The EPL is on and 2009 2010 NBA and NFL Season is on

Do you need my 24k per year starting with 500 bucks
12 lesson series ?

Dotun Ajegbile
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by netprofit(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yes you will need Visa or Master Card issued by Nigerian bank

or if you have a dom. account you can use it but you will be limited
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
leekweed i put it to you that you are a scammer like nairabet. l have not tried you but from the look of your webpage i no you are a scammer. just because you can put up a webpage.

[b]Guys [/b]beware oooooo this is another new way of scamming you, when you place bet and you win they will change i that you have lost making you a fool.

Ok if you want to prove you are not a scammer where is your company's location, registration documents, cantacts etc. you think say na fools dey here abi?

admin or MOD banned him now
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
walahi you dey craze your contact is email address only abi. so your office leaves inside email?

immediate ban should be enacted on him
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by badruf(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
yes it is real You can download the e-book below on how to get started step by step guide,it is free:

Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by tkb417(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2009
FAITHSFI:

leekweed i put it to you that you are a scammer like nairabet. l have not tried you but from the look of your webpage i no you are a scammer. just because you can put up a webpage.

[b]Guys [/b]beware oooooo this is another new way of scamming you, when you place bet and you win they will change i that you have lost making you a fool.

Ok if you want to prove you are not a scammer where is your company's location, registration documents, cantacts etc. you think say na fools dey here abi?

admin or MOD banned him now
u have a virus disturbin ur brain cos we cant understand ur point
have u been duped? No and ure makin noise like this
what happens whn u lose?

hehehehe
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by rbn: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2009
tkb417:

u have a virus disturbin your brain cos we cant understand your point
what happens whn u lose?

hehehehe
Thanks, thats a nice one.
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by akinalabi(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2009
tkb417:

u have a virus disturbin your brain cos we cant understand your point
what happens whn u lose?

hehehehe

tk, I ignored that post because at NairaBET, we pay people everyday. A chap won 250k with just N100
and we paid him in 24 hours. There is not point replying everyone in every forum talking about your
business
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by tkb417(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
just had to
couldnt hold it
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by netprofit(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Play and Win Big with 1960Bet.com

Congratulation,

We are referring you to open an account with 1960bet dot com

1960bet is one of the Nigeria’s leading online and offline bookmakers groups.

We are hoping you will pick this great time to open an account at 1960bet dot com. All you have to do is simply make a minimum opening deposit of N500 or more and you will be entitled to all our special bonuses and promos available for as long as long you stay on 1960bet. We provide customers with a huge range of betting opportunities with all sports covered including soccer,baseball,boxing,cricket,golf,rugby,snooker,volleyball and so many other games.

1960bet ensure it takes security on customer accounts very seriously. So be assured that we will ensure that your deposits, withdrawals, bonuses and all other transactions are processed efficiently. You must be over 18 years of age and the full details entered on your account must be true and complete in every respect.

Depositing is quick and easy. We have a range of deposit options available including bank deposits, deposits cash and bet with 196bet shops, win and get a cash payout from 1960bet shop. Simply click Deposit when logged in and select your preferred method.

Your username and password will be sent to your phone number and email, so is your every bet activity and bet placed on the site. If you have forgotten your password, please click on “Lost Login?” at the top of the website to use our automated password change service.

Always be the first to catch the latest sports news report and best sporting odds on our facebook fan-page.

search 1960bet on facebook

If you require any further assistance, our team are available 24hours a day by email at support at 1960bet dot com or call 234 - 1 - 841 2292…. And we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards

The 1960bet Team.

1960bet dot com
Please see website for terms and conditions
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by WebSurfer(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
not sure of it yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importation From China Guide / Nylon Production Machine- Urgent Sales / Africgold Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.