Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is Soccer Betting Real? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Soccer Betting Real? (4941 Views)

How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting / Sports (minus Soccer) Betting Tips'+'---season 1 / Soccer Betting, The New Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by mumbasa: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2011
go to prisec.com.ng and download the free football earning guide
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by jimtosam: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
I will advice you register at bet365.If u deposit 100 dollars, you will be given 100 dollars and if a friend that is using bet365 for a long time refer you, u will get 50dollars, so with your 100dollars you will have 250dollars. But the bonus has condition, You have to recycle your capital i think 3 times before u can withdraw the bonus, if u bet always, especially every weekend, you can achieve this in t 2 months,

Then which strategy can u employ to make money
Do you that they score more in English Championship than Premiership?Though, I think Premiership too has improved on goals this season.Last 2 weekends, goals galore.

Take advantage of this.

On bet365, you can bet on goals,i.e you can bet that the total goals after the match will be more than 1, more than 2, more than 3, etc.You can always go for 'goals more than 2' for any championship match. But If a game turned against you, then use double your stake strategy. Double your stake means, if you use 5 dollars for your first bet and u lost it.The second should be 10dollars, so that u can recover the first loss, going for English Championship, you cant lose 3 times at a row.They always score.There is a formular for double your stake--
odds-1 divide by target.

5, 10, 20

This thing that I shared now worth 5k dollars cos if this is properly employed, you just be laughing to ATM machine every Monday. I said ATM cos I use skye bank card at bet365 and your profit can be withdrawn though ATM. All u need to do is to seat in front of computer Saturday and Sunday.

I have historical data to back this info up. You can also google it yourself. This info is for free , I read a foreign hidden book on this, I can even give it out. Your own profit cannot disturb mine. I don't care if everybody on nairaland understands this strategy intoto.
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by jimtosam: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
No contact Pls ,

throw ur question open on the board
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by unclenna(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2011
@jimtosam, supported. No contact. grin
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by cyif2003(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2011
Jimtosam@yep alright no contact bt atleast u kan reply me hai. I jst want to no wich 1 is beta to use. A payoneer visa card or a skye bank visa card?
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by ngezeck(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2011
naira bet is real,bt oda site uses vise card nd oda means of payment apart frm bank payment
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by jidowu84: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
@jinto, i luv d way u compose ur post. Let us do trade by barter, you give your hidden info on ftbll betting and i'll give you my hidden secret on Betonmarkets. ASAP! Win - Win level. and we benefit from each other. No parasitic posting. Pm me @ jidowu25@yahoo.com and let's ride!
Re: Is Soccer Betting Real? by Skulboy(m): 3:46am On Jan 22, 2012
Shomoba01:

any one wit info

It's real. I can link you to someone on Nairaland who deals internationally - trades with US Dols. If you're interested, PM me. He does soccer betting and horse race betting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products / Which Is Better Bolt Or Uber / Unhealthy Deduction Of Firstbank Frm Customers Account (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.